剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
差点没告诉
From now on, we need to be 100% honest with each other.
从现在开始 我们必须对彼此完全坦诚
I agree with you 100%. Okay.
我完全同意你的看法 好吧
Honesty. I am gonna go... get my dress.
坦诚 我去...取婚纱
Fire up the airstream. You go, girl.
你把房♥车发动 去吧
Hi. Judge Hamilton, Patrick Jane.
喂 汉密尔顿法官 我是派翠克·简
Uh, there's been a change of venue.
婚礼要换个地点
Okay. No problem, Mr. Jane.
好的 没问题 简先生
If you just text me the exact address
把确切地址发给我
and perhaps a decent motel nearby.
再在附近像样的旅馆订个房♥间
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Great. Bye.
好 再见
We got four agents on the roof,
屋顶上布置了四名探员
five dressed as catering and valet service,
五个扮成了餐饮服务生和代客泊车服务生
six on the perimeter,
六个在周边区域
and six undercover mobiles covering the approach roads.
还有六名便衣在主要道路上巡逻
When the guests get here,
客人们一到
I'll gather them inside and explain the situation.
我会带他们进去 解释下情况
Most of them are law enforcement, so they'll understand.
大多宾客是执法部门的 他们会理解的
What is it, Wylie?
怎么了 怀利
Office got a call off the BOLO from a clerk
办公室接到一名南奥斯汀婚姻注册办的
at the South Austin registry office.
书♥记♥员打来的协查电♥话♥
A man with extensive burns came in yesterday
昨天他们那里去过一个大面♥积♥烧伤的男人
and pretended to fill out a form.
假装要填表格
The clerk thinks he may have taken a peek
书♥记♥员认为他可能偷看了
at the marriage-license forms on her desk.
她桌上申请结婚证书的表格
So that confirms it. He is coming to the wedding.
那么可以肯定了 他会来婚礼现场
Well, we got it covered. Why are you so anxious, Wylie?
我们都布置好了 为什么那么紧张 怀利
I know all the state forms from when I used to work downtown.
我以前在市中心工作的时候熟知所有政♥府♥表格
The marriage-license form doesn't ask
结婚证申请表上面没有要求填写
where the wedding is.
举♥行♥婚礼的地点
It just asks who the officiant is.
只需要填司仪的名字
Well, that's the judge.
也就是那个法官
Yeah.
是的
Hey, you.
你好啊
Well, no matter what happens, from this point on,
不管未来发生什么事 从这一刻开始
we have to promise each other that we will always
我们必须许诺对方 我们永远
look on the bright side.
会看向生活中光明的一面
I promise.
我保证
Me too.
我也是
Freeze! Drop the gun!
不许动 把枪放下
And see how much better things turn out
看看你一对我坦白
when you're honest with me?
事情变得有多好吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Let's do this.
走吧
No hard feelings.
别见怪
Patrick, do you take Teresa to be your lawful, wedded wife,
派翠克 你是否愿意接受特蕾莎成为你合法的妻子
to have and to hold in sickness and health,
从今以后相互扶持 无论她生病还是健康
for better or for worse, till death do you part?
同甘共苦 直到死亡将你们分开吗
I sure do.
我绝对愿意
And, you, Teresa, do you take Patrick
你 特蕾莎 你愿意接受派翠克
to be your lawful, wedded husband,
成为你合法的丈夫
to have and to hold in sickness and health,
从今以后相互扶持 无论他生病还是健康
for better or for worse, till death do you part?
同甘共苦 直到死亡将你们分开吗
I do.
我愿意
Then by the power granted me by the state of Texas,
以德克萨斯州赋予我的权力
I declare you husband and wife.
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
Ladies and gentlemen, Patrick and Teresa.
女士们先生们 派翠克和特蕾莎
How your feeling?
你感觉如何
I am so happy.
我好幸福
Me too.
我也是
Me too.
我也是
There's something I need to tell you.
我有件事要告诉你
No, you're -- you're kidding me?
不 你...你在哄我玩
I'm not kidding.
我没有
You are?
你有孩子了
I am.
是的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表