剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The key to walking in or out of any place
进出某地的关键就在于
is posture and momentum.
不慌不忙的神态和气势
You just keep moving forward
你只需要淡定地往前走
like you know exactly where you're going.
就好像你知道你要去哪里一样
People see that kind of posture,
人们看到你这种姿态
and they decide that you belong there
在他们的大脑做出思考之前
before their conscious brain can even think about it.
他们就会认为你就是这里的人
Then she's in your hands.
然后就靠你了
That's Hendricks over there.
那是亨德里克斯
He'll get us to Cole, and Cole will take us out of state.
他会带我们去见科尔 科尔会带我们出州
Hey, there.
你好啊
This your friend? Teresa, it's Hendricks.
你朋友 特蕾莎 这是亨德里克斯
Hey, Teresa.
你好 特蕾莎
You keep your paws off her. She's taken.
别打她的主意 她有男人了
We're in position. We have eyes on the car.
我们已就位 看见他们的车了
Vega, Lisbon's car has just pulled out.
维加 里斯本的车上路了
Not too close.
别跟太紧
Cole is not inside. Do you see them?
科尔不在车里 你看见他们了吗
Don't worry. The chopper's got them.
别担心 直升机跟着他们呢
I thought Cole would've picked them up himself.
我还以为科尔会自己来接她们
No, he's thinking like a hunted animal right now --
不 他现在就像是猎物一样在思考
he's hiding.
他还躲着
Hold on. They're slowing down.
等等 他们减速了
Not sure what they're doing.
不知道他们要干什么
Vega, be alert.
维加 注意了
We've just pulled into a parking garage off Sunshine.
我们刚刚开进了阳光大道上的停车场
The chopper can't see in here. We're gonna lose her.
直升机看不到里面的情况 我们要跟丢了
Abbot, what is going on?
艾伯特 现在什么情况
They're switching cars.
他们在换车
I'm gonna go follow her.
我现在去跟着她
Watch the exit.
看好出口
You want to go your own way, that's up to you.
你想自己走的话请自便
I need a ride out of Texas.
我要离开德克萨斯
That was the deal. Let's go.
我们说好的 走吧
They switched vehicles.
他们换车了
There's no sign of Lisbon.
没看见里斯本
Cho and I will traverse the North and South streets,
周和我将沿着南/北大街半径1.6公里范围内
a one-mile radius.
展开搜寻
We'll get other teams to help us search.
一会儿通知其他队伍一起搜寻
You don't even know what kind of car she's driving.
你们都不知道他们开的是什么车
How far is the garage?
停车场有多远
Uh, from here, three miles.
离这里大约4.8公里
All right. They have to meet Cole someplace.
好的 他们要去见科尔
That gives us a little time.
这给了我们一点时间
Let's go. We're gonna join the search.
走 我们也去加入搜寻
Cole told me to call from here.
科尔让我在这里打电♥话♥给他
He'll let me know where to meet him.
他会告诉我去哪里见他
Tell him to hurry up.
让他快点
You hungry?
你饿吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah, I'm starving. Let's get something to eat.
我快饿死了 我们去弄点吃的
What?
怎么了
We just got out of jail.
我们刚从监狱出来
Oh, right.
对
I'm gonna get a big pile of cookies
我要拿一堆饼干
and candy
和糖
and a soda big enough to drown in.
还要一大瓶碳酸饮料
What do you want?
你要什么
I think I'm just gonna get some water.
我就拿瓶水就好了
Oh, look at this --
看看这个
Chocolate. That could be good.
巧克力 不错啊
These are --
这有
Hey, troublemaker.
捣蛋鬼
What are you doing?
你干吗呢
What, is this your new BFF?
这是你的新朋友吗
Yes, this is Teresa Mcgregor.
是的 这是特蕾莎·麦克格雷格
Teresa Mcgregor, meet Cole.
特蕾莎·麦克格雷格 这是科尔
Teresa Mcgregor?
特蕾莎·麦克格雷格
I don't know her. Why'd you bring her here?
我可不认识她 你带她来这里干什么
'cause I promised her a ride out of here.
因为我答应她要带她离开
I didn't promise Teresa Mcgregor a ride.
我可没答应要带特蕾莎·麦克格雷格离开
Uh, this isn't charity.
我不做有去无回的买♥♥卖♥♥
The breakout plan was my idea.
越狱计划是我的主意
come on, Cole!
好了 科尔
She's good people, seriously.
她是好人 别闹了
All right, good people.
好吧 好人
How do you feel about getting out of Texas? Sounds good to me.
想离开德克萨斯吗 当然
All right.
好
Half a mile down that road,
这条路往下开不到一公里
there's a helicopter all fueled up, all right?
有架加好油的直升机在等着我们
It'll get us past any dragnet they got set up
它会帮我们避开为了抓你们两个捣蛋鬼
for the two of you troublemakers.
设下的天罗地网
Wow. A helicopter? Since when do you fly a helicopter?
直升机 你什么时候会开直升机了
Hendricks flew them in Afghanistan.
亨德里克斯在阿富汗开过
Don't worry your pretty little head.
别担心小美人
You two buy whatever you need to buy.
你们想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Let's get out of here.
然后我们就离开这儿
I'm getting the sixer. Let's go.
我去买♥♥这半打啤酒 我们走
I'm just gonna grab some aspirin. I have a headache. Okay.
我去拿点阿司匹林 我有点头疼 好
What are you typing on that phone, man?
你在手♥机♥上打什么呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
Let me check out your phone.
给我看你的手♥机♥
Let me see your phone? What are you hiding?
让我看你的手♥机♥ 你在藏什么
Hey, man! What are you, crazy?
伙计 你搞什么 你疯了吗
Back off!
滚开
Do you want me to call the cops?
你想让我报♥警♥吗
Come here.
过来
Did you just see him flop like that?
你看到他就这么摔下去了吗
Come here.
过来
Come over!
过来
You got a problem?
你有意见吗
No, I told you she's cool.
我告诉过你她没问题
No. No problem.
不 没问题
All right, let's go!
那就好 我们走
Let's go, let's go, good people! Come on!
我们走 好人 走了
Out of here!
离开这儿
I need you two to stay where you are.
你们两个不能进来
This is a crime scene.
这是犯罪现场
Michelle Vega, F.B.I.
米歇尔·维加 联调局的
We heard the "Shots fired" call over the scanner.
我们在警用电台里听到了"有人开枪"的通报
We have reason to believe
我们认为
this could be connected to a missing agent.
这可能和一个失踪探员有关
I need your assistance. Yes, ma'am.
我需要你的协助 是的 长官
How long have you been on the scene?
你到现场多久了
Call came in 15 minutes ago.
报♥警♥电♥话♥是十五分钟前打来的
I've been here about a minute.
我一分钟前刚到
You guys got here fast.
你们过来得很快
Get crime-scene tape up.
封锁犯罪现场
Have any other responding officers set up the perimeter.
让其他接警警员设置隔离带
And check to see
查看一下
if the security cameras caught the crime on tape.
监控摄像头有没有拍下犯罪经过
Yes, ma'am.
是的 长官
That's her.
是她
That's Lisbon's footprint.
那是里斯本的脚印
So she's still with him. That -- that's good, right?
所以她还和他们在一起 这是好事 对吗
Look at the angle her foot is. It's like she's pointing.
看看脚印的角度 像是指着什么
She's -- she's pointing us that direction.
她在指着那个方向
Or she stepped in it by accident.
或者她只是不小心踩上去了
No, she would never do that. Let's -- let's go.
不 她不会犯这种错误的 我们走
Okay, Jane, we don't know where they are.
等等 简 我们不知道他们在哪儿
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表