剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
How about your feet?
你的脚怎么样
Y-you feeling numbness in your feet?
你的脚麻不麻
Maybe a little.
可能有一点
That's what I thought.
我担心的就是这个
I'm worried you're gonna start experiencing loss of vision.
我担心你将会开始失明
Your -- your breath is getting shorter.
你的呼吸变急促了
Oh -- oh, God.
我的天啊
It's okay.
没事的
Oh. Oh, God.
我的老天
Stay calm.
冷静点
Oh, my God.
我的天
You got some trouble here.
你们有麻烦了
She's about to go into a diabetic coma.
她马上要糖尿病休克了
Look, it's not my problem.
这跟我没关系
Don't be stupid. They have microphones in here.
别犯傻了 他们在屋里装了麦克风
They -- they have what? Where?
他们装了什么 在哪
Everywhere. They can hear every word we're saying.
到处都是 我们说的每个字他们都能听见
If they think she's in danger...
如果他们认为她有生命危险
they're gonna come right in.
他们会马上攻进来
Damn it, I knew it!
可恶 我就知道
Calm down, okay?
冷静点 好吗
Okay, j-j-just hold on a second here.
好的 你先冷静下
Okay. Look, here's what we're gonna do.
好的 听着 我们这么办
You're gonna watch him,
你盯着他
and I'm gonna take her out the side gate.
我从侧门把她带出去
Come on. Let's go.
走吧 我们走
Just calm down. I'm gonna take you out of here.
冷静点 我会带你出去
Son of a...
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Such a shame.
太可惜了
All this trouble for $800,000.
费了这么大劲就为了八十万
What do you mean, $800,000?
你什么意思 八十万
That's how much was taken.
被抢走的钱就是这么多
We got the official count just a little while ago.
不久之前我们刚拿到官方统计的结果
It's $600,000! You don't know nothing!
是六十万 你什么都不知道
This is not my business.
这跟我没关系
Yeah, you're damn straight!
对 你说得没错
You got an official count?
你有官方统计的结果
I don't want to take sides,
我并不是想偏袒谁
but there was 800 grand on that truck.
但那车上确实是有八十万
You guys took it all.
你们全抢走了
That's his plan -- the money. That's a wedge.
那就是他的计划 那笔钱 这就是契机
You're full of it.
你胡说
Doesn't sound like sellers believes him.
听起来别人不买♥♥账啊
Then let's give him a reason to believe.
那我们就让他相信
And we hear Elizabeth Kerrigan
伊丽莎白·凯丽甘向我们传来了
has some additional details
关于今早运钞车抢劫案的
about this morning's armored-truck robbery.
进一步报道
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Indeed, Eric.
没错 艾瑞克
Hey, turn that up.
把声音开大
We've learned it was just over $800,000
我们刚了解到今早从吉布斯安保运钞车上
stolen from the Gibbs Security truck this morning.
被抢走的钱数为八十万美元出头
That official count from the bank
根据官方发布的统计结果
makes this one of the biggest robberies in recent history.
这次抢劫在近代抢劫案中名列前茅
These people need to get their facts straight.
这些人得把再查查清楚再报导
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
I'm going to take a whiz.
我去方便下
Well, make it quick.
速度点
Did he say something to you when I was outside?
我出去的时候他跟你说什么了吗
No, n-not -- not much.
没 没说太多
He just kept going on about how he didn't want to die in prison.
他只是不停地说不想死在监狱里
Son of a bitch. Come here.
该死的混♥蛋♥ 你过来
Get away from the money!
别碰那些钱
I always knew you were gonna stab me in the back.
我早就知道你会在暗地里阴我
Me? You're the one who screwed me.
我 明明是你从背后插了我一刀
Where did you stash it?
你把钱藏哪了
What stash?
什么钱
The extra 200 grand.
剩下的那二十万
You better tell me where it is.
你最好告诉我钱在哪
Screw you!
去死吧
How you doing?
你没事吧
Places like this must be hard for you.
这种地方肯定让你很难受
Anyway, I don't feel like going this weekend.
话说回来 我这周末不想去了
It just doesn't seem right.
就是感觉不太好
Is that okay?
没关系吧
Yeah.
没事
I can't do this anymore.
我没法再这样下去了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I can't watch you do this work.
我没法再看着你做这份工作
I mean, it -- it...
我是说
it could have been you in that coffin.
今天下葬的人很可能是你
And I don't...
我不能
I can't go through that again.
我没法再次经历这种生离死别
Jane.
简
You're the one that walked in that house.
走进那栋房♥子的人是你
Yes, so that you wouldn't.
对 这样你就不会去
You could have died. How is that different?
你有可能因此而死 这有什么区别
Me dying, it's -- it's...
我的死
it doesn't hurt me.
不会让我心痛
You can't keep pulling me from the path of oncoming trains.
你不能总是把我从危险面前推开
Yeah? Why not?
是吗 为什么不行
Because there's always new trains coming every day.
因为每天都会有新的危险
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Now, you can come with me, or you can stay here, but...
你可以跟我一起走 你也可以选择留下 但
I have to go.
我必须离开
Where you going?
你要去哪
Someplace nice.
一个美好的地方
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表