剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I'm gonna settle up my account. How much do I owe you?
我还是付账吧 我应该付多少
You paid already.
你已经付过了
Did I leave you a tip? Yep.
我有给小费吗 有
Was it a good tip?
给得多吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, that's nice.
那就好
Okay.
好吧
Just sleep it off on the couch in the back.
你可以睡在后面的沙发上
Keys'll be there in the morning.
明天早上可以来拿钥匙
Coffee and aspirin, too.
还有咖啡和止痛药
Well, that's a very generous offer, Adriana.
你真慷慨 阿德里亚娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Nope, okay.
不是吗 好吧
But I think I'm gonna walk it off.
我还是走回去吧
I need to clear my head.
我想清醒清醒
Suit yourself.
随你便
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Amber.
安柏
Are you sure you're not psychic?
你真的不是灵媒吗
That is the one thing I am very sure I am not.
我很确定我不是
'night. Good night.
安 晚安
I feel like this is a job
我觉得总有一天
that will be replaced by robots someday.
会由机器人来做这份工作
Someday soon.
就在不久的将来
This is being in the field. It's not all action.
出外勤就是这样 没那么激烈
Right.
是啊
Is this any good?
这书好看吗
It's Dostoevsky.
这是陀思妥耶夫斯基的书
Is that good or bad?
那到底好不好看
Okay.
好吧
Morning.
早上好
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Who's that?
那是谁
Neighbor. Five doors down.
邻居 住后面第五栋的
What are they doing?
他们在干什么
Talking.
说话
Should we write that down?
我们要记下来吗
No.
不用
So, I bet Vega was pretty good at all this stuff, right?
维加对这些一定都很擅长 是吧
Yeah, she was.
是的
Thought so.
我就知道
If you want to be out here, I can show you the ropes,
如果你想出外勤 我可以帮你
but do it because you want to,
但只能是因为你自己想这么做
not because you miss her, okay?
而不是因为你想她 明白吗
I'm just tired of being back in the office
我只是不希望明明可以出来帮你
when you could use me out here.
却只能待在办公室
I'm ready.
我已经准备好了
Okay.
好
Stay here. Watch the house.
待在这儿 看好
Excuse me, ma'am?
打扰一下 女士
I'm agent Cho. F.B.I.
我是周探员 联调局的
Whoa, okay. What's going on?
好吧 怎么了
I have a few questions about your neighbor,
想问你几个关于你邻居的问题
Gabriel Osbourne.
加百列·奥斯伯恩
What were you talking about?
你们刚才在聊什么
Nothing.
没什么
You sat there for three minutes talking about nothing?
你们在那儿坐了三分钟什么都没聊
I asked him if I was gonna find love.
我问他我能不能找到真爱
I have a date tonight.
我今晚有个约会
You go to Gabriel often?
你经常去找加百列吗
I know how it sounds. It's crazy, I know.
我知道这听起来很荒唐
But I used to date this guy,
但是我以前和一个男人约会过
and Gabriel told me he was married,
然后加百列告诉我那人结婚了
ad he had never met him -- he just knew.
但他却没见过那男人 他就是知道
I don't believe in psychics... but I believe in Gabriel.
我不相信有灵媒 但是我相信加百列
Cho.
周
Gabriel!
加百列
Gabriel, hang tight. It's gonna be okay.
加百列 坚持住 会没事的
What happened?
怎么了
I-I don't know. He just collapsed.
我不知道 他突然摔倒了
Call an ambulance.
我去叫救护车
Gabriel? Gabriel?
加百列 加百列
You.
是你
Yeah?
怎么了
She says she's okay.
她说她很好
She says -- she says she's okay.
她说 她说她很好
Who are you talking about?
你在说谁
The pain is all gone, okay?
已经不疼了
She says she's okay.
她说她没事
You don't got to be sad anymore.
你不要再哀伤了
Are you talking about Michelle?
你在说米歇尔
What's going on?
怎么了
What?
什么
It's red clay.
是红土
It's white bones, and they're wrapped in red clay.
白骨 掩埋在红土之下
Did you get an update from the hospital
医院有没有知会你加百列
on Gabriel's condition?
病情的最新情况
He refused to go to the hospital.
他不肯去医院
He doesn't trust doctors.
他不信任医生
He needs to see a doctor.
他需要去看医生
Yeah. We tried.
我们劝过他了
Are you working on a new lead?
你在查新的线索吗
This is where Donnie Putnam and Megan Brooks were killed,
这是唐尼·普特南和梅根·布鲁克斯遇害地点
but this area is interesting.
但这个区域很有趣
What about it?
为什么
This area here is known for its red-clay deposits.
这块区域因红土沉积而闻名
It's less than a mile from the murder scene.
离案发地不到1.6公里
Okay?
然后呢
Gabriel said something.
加百列说了些东西
He had a-a vision after his seizure.
他发病之后看到了什么
He said something about white bones in red clay.
他说了什么"白骨掩埋在红土下"
Wylie, you know Gabriel's not a real psychic.
怀利 你知道加百列不是什么灵媒
I think we should look into this area.
我认为我们应该搜查这块区域
We can't go on a wild-goose chase
我们不能因为加百列说了些什么
because of something Gabriel said.
就漫无目的地乱找一通
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Are you sure?
真的吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
This isn't about Vega, okay? This is about a real lead.
这和维加无关 好吗 这是一条线索
It wouldn't hurt to look, would it?
去查一下对谁也没坏处 不是吗
All right.
好吧
We'll look into it.
那我们就查一查
So, what do you think?
你怎么想
Eh, ground's tough.
地很硬实
Don't know what you expect to find here.
我不知道你们想找什么
It's a shot in the dark,
也没什么实际线索
but it can't hurt to take a look.
不过查一查也没坏处
We'll go up and back, up and back,
我们来回查看
till we cover the area.
将这里搜寻个遍
If Nicky smells something worth checking out,
如果尼基闻到了可疑的东西
he'll bark twice like this.
他便会叫两声
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
What did Gabriel say to you?
加百列跟你说了什么
He said, "White bones wrapped in red clay."
他说"白骨掩埋在红土下"
I know that. What else,
这个我知道 还有呢
and what did he say to make you believe in him?
他说了什么让你如此信服
He said she's okay.
他说她很好
Who?
谁
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表