剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
No way.
不可能
Mountain View's for crazies.
山景监狱里关的都是疯子
Well, it's a more structured environment --
只是监管环境更严格一些
23 hours a day in your cell,
一天23小时待在囚室里
constant supervision.
持续的管控
You can't do that. You can't.
你不能这么做 你不能
I can!
我能
So you enjoy your time here for the next 48 hours
所以好好享受你在这儿剩下的48小时
because it is the best
因为这将是很长一段时间里
it's gonna get for a long time.
你能度过的最好时光
Supermax.
超级监狱
I hear you don't even get out of your cell to shower,
我听说洗澡都不能出狱室
they just roll one up to the door.
他们就隔着门浇水进来
I won't go. I won't.
我不去 我不去
I won't, I won't, I won't go.
我不去我不去我不去
That does not sound good.
听起来是挺惨的
I got some bad news, too.
我也得到了坏消息
The D.A.'s going after me.
地检官要找我的麻烦了
I'm a three-time loser.
我已经是三进宫了
I'm facing 25 to life. I can't do it.
要判25年徒刑 我要怎么办
Damn pigs.
混♥蛋♥
I'm so sick of getting pushed around.
真讨厌这种任人摆布的感觉
It's...
简直
I just wish there was something we could do.
真希望我们能做点什么
Just get out of here.
只要能离开这儿
Like break out?
比如越狱吗
Yeah.
没错
I guess it's easier to get out of here than Mountain View.
在这越狱至少比山景监狱容易吧
You've done break-ins before, right?
你以前是闯空门的 对吗
How hard can a breakout be?
那溜出去又能有多难呢
Hard.
很难
But that doesn't mean it's impossible.
但也不是不可能
But you can figure it out, right?
你能想出办法的 对吗
You got brains. I can tell.
你很聪明 我看得出来
Maybe.
也许吧
But if I get us on the other side of that wall,
但就算我们能逃出去
someone's got to get us out of state right away.
也得有人能马上接我们走
Otherwise, the cops will just pick us up.
否则肯定又被条子抓了
My man can get us anywhere we want to go.
想去哪里我男人都能办到
Where do you want to be?
你想去哪
Patrick's in Florida. I could go see him.
派翠克在佛罗里达 我想去找他
I'm not gonna rot in a supermax.
我不会困死在超级监狱里了
I say we do it.
我们就这么办吧
I'm in.
我加入
I'm gonna make a phone call.
我去打个电♥话♥
I knew I liked you.
我就知道我喜欢你
No. Listen. No, Mark, listen to me for a second.
听着 马克 听我说
Will you listen?
听我说行吗
I swear you have nothing between your ears but wax.
我说你脑袋里就只有浆糊吗
You're my brother and I love you,
你是我弟弟 我也很爱你
but you are dumber than a sack of rocks.
但是你简直就是个笨蛋
Now, will you just calm down and listen for a minute?
你能镇定下来听我说句话吗
This one's angry at her brother.
这个在生弟弟的气
It's not Marie.
不是玛丽
She's call before lights-out.
熄灯前她总会打电♥话♥的
New call.
新通话
She wants to know who's feeding Taco, her cat.
她想知道谁在喂玉米卷 她的猫
I hope someone is.
希望有人在喂吧
Don't we need warrants to listen on phone calls?
我们窃听这些电♥话♥不需要搜查令吗
Not for jailhouse payphones.
监狱公共电♥话♥不需要
Her son is feeding Taco. Taco is being fed.
她儿子在喂玉米卷呢 玉米卷有人喂了
Good.
真好
New call.
新通话
It's not Marie.
不是玛丽
You know, I used to date a prisoner.
知道吗 我曾经跟一个犯人约会过
No, you didn't. Her name was Velma
不是吧 她叫维尔玛
"Big Vel."
绰号♥叫"维尔姐"
Big Vel?
维尔姐
And why did Big Vel go to prison?
那维尔姐为什么进了监狱
Horse thief.
偷马
Yeah, right.
是吗
Well, I --
我
Wait, hold on. New call. Hey.
等等 新通话 嘿
I think it's her.
我觉得是她了
Marie. Let me listen.
玛丽 让我也听听
I got some news -- big news.
我有个消息 重大消息
The kids are coming home from camp tomorrow.
孩子明天要从夏令营回家了
Huh?
什么
You need to pick up the kids a little sooner than expected.
你接孩子的计划得提前了
Right. I got it.
好 知道了
Is that Cole? I don't know.
这是科尔吗 不知道
When should I pick them up?
我什么时候接他们
I'll be in touch again soon.
我会再联♥系♥
Be ready.
做好准备
Can we trace the call?
能追踪这个电♥话♥吗
No, she called a burner.
她打给了一个一次性电♥话♥
No chance of tracking him down from that.
没法用这个追踪到他
Now he'll come to us.
现在他要自投罗网了
It's time to plan a jailbreak.
来策划一场越狱吧
These are cameras.
这些是摄像头
These are where we'll find the C.O.s.
这些是警♥察♥所在的地方
I've got maps of electric lines, pipes, guard schedules.
我还有电线 管道地图和警卫值班表
Well, the problem is simple --
问题很简单
Lisbon and Marie are inside the wall,
里斯本和玛丽在高墙里
we need to get them outside the wall.
我们得想办法让她们来到高墙外
There's three ways to get past a wall --
要通过一道墙只有三种办法
Over, under, and through.
翻墙 地道 和穿墙
Well, they don't have time to tunnel.
没时间挖地道了
Sewage lines, if they can get to the main drainage area?
下水道呢 她们能到主排水系统的话
They'll need tools to open it up.
那她们也需要工具打开它
Can they go over the wall?
翻墙怎么样
What about the guard towers?
要怎么避开哨塔
See the southwest corner there? Visibility's low.
看到西南角了吗 可见度比较小
I mean, that section of wall is 30 feet.
那堵墙可有九米高
Grappling hooks?
用飞爪
Grappling hooks?
飞爪
Seems to me they should just go through.
要我看直接穿墙就行
I mean, the people that built this jail
你看 建造监狱的人
were nice enough to put doors in the walls.
这么好心地在墙上留了门
Why don't they just use them?
为什么不用呢
You see, there, that -- that door.
看这里 那道门
They should go right through that door.
他们可以直接穿过这道门
They're gonna need a mop and a bucket with a hole in it.
他们需要一个拖把和一个漏洞的桶
Okay, so they'll look like they're cleaning.
那样她们看起来是在做扫除
Why does the bucket need a hole?
桶上为什么要有洞
We'll get there.
马上会说到
This door here is the key -- not as an escape route.
这道门是关键 这不是逃跑路线
It's a misdirect.
是声东击西
This is the boundary
这是警卫世界
between the guards' world and the prisoners'.
和囚犯世界的边界线
At shift change, it should be empty except for the guard.
换班时 除了警卫就没有别人了
When the bucket empties, it'll start a chain reaction --
等到桶的水漏光时 会引发连锁反应
A noisy one.
声音很大
If they're spotted in prison clothes on that side of the line,
如果她们穿着囚服在这边被发现
game's over.
那就完了
Which is why they have to head
所以她们要
straight to the employees' locker room.
直接进入员工更衣室
And if they get there just before shift change,
如果她们能在换班前完成
they can leave with the cafeteria workers.
就可以和餐厅员工一起离开
What if someone thinks they don't belong?
如果有人觉得她们面生呢
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表