剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You're hiding something about Stan.
斯坦出事了 你瞒着不告诉我
Jimmy...come on.
吉米 拜托
Tell me what's going on.
告诉我到底怎么回事
Stan had a couple bad breaks in his business.
斯坦的生意遭遇了几次困难
Karen's last pregnancy was tough.
凯伦上次怀孕 花了很多钱
He got behind on his bills.
他有一堆账单没付清
He owes money to the wrong people.
他向一些不好惹的人借了钱
A loan shark. What's he in for?
高♥利♥贷♥ 一共欠了多少
Over 30 grand.
三万多
$30,000? God.
三万 老天
The man that attacked Jane --
那个袭击简的人
He wasn't looking for you.
他不是在找你
He was there for Stan.
他是去找斯坦的
Why'd you cover for him?
你为什么帮他掩饰
Stan, he's -- he's working so hard to be good.
斯坦 他付出了很多努力想做到最好
Just wanted you to be proud of him.
就想让你为他骄傲
I am proud of him.
我为他骄傲
I'm proud of all of you.
你们都让我骄傲
Really?
真的吗
Did you call me when I got my electrician's license?
我考到电工证的时候 你有打来恭喜吗
You only call to yell at me, just like always.
你打电♥话♥都是在骂我 一向如此
Look, I know I was tough on you
听我说 我知道你小时候
when you were a kid, but come on.
我对你很严厉 但拜托
You know what mom and dad were like.
你知道爸妈的状况
Somebody had to be responsible,
总得有人负起责任
and somebody had to be in charge.
总得有人管这个家
Yeah? You were in charge.
是 管这个家的人是你
Then you left.
结果你离开了
So, Jimmy's gonna be part of this?
吉米是计划中的一环吗
Yeah. Has to be.
是 必须是
He's gonna play in the game?
他也要参与牌局吗
I need him there.
我需要他在那边
Well, then I'm gonna be there.
那我也过去
He'll be safe. We'll have eyes on them.
他会很安全 我们会留心他
He's my little brother. I'm gonna be there.
他是我弟弟 我一定要去
Yeah, of course.
好 当然可以
How's it gonna go?
计划是什么
Jimmy's gonna make contact with all the suspects.
吉米会跟所有嫌犯联♥系♥
Holiday's sending the invitation.
霍利迪发出邀请
Jimmy's gonna make sure they show up.
吉米要确保他们都会现身
McInnis.
麦金尼斯
Charlie, hey. It's Jimmy from the poker game.
查理 你好 我是上次跟你一起打牌的吉米
Well, hello, Jimmy from the poker game.
你好啊 牌友吉米
What's going on?
最近怎么样
Did you get George Holiday's invitation?
你收到乔治·霍利迪的邀请了吗
There's a game tonight.
今晚有一局
And then he will use the word
他会故意用些说辞
that makes every poker player smell blood.
让玩家感觉此局会获利颇丰
I'm telling you, Ben.
我跟你说 本
This guy's a whale. Okay?
这家伙是条大鱼 知道吗
One of my friends played with him.
我一朋友跟他玩过
This guy dropped like $20,000 in one night.
这家伙一夜之间输掉了两万
For real?
动真格的吗
He's a terrible player.
他牌打得很烂
Doesn't care if he wins or loses.
不在乎输赢
Just wants action.
只是想玩玩
We'll clean him out.
能从他身上大捞一笔
Where are we with the surveillance?
监控弄好了吗
Cameras coming online... now.
正在连接摄像头 有画面了
Holiday, Jimmy Lisbon, Charlie McInnis,
霍利迪 吉米·里斯本 查理·麦金尼斯
Vicki Shell, and BenBen are in the room.
薇琪·谢尔 还有本本都进入房♥间了
All right.
好
Tell Jane and Lisbon we're ready.
通知简和里斯本 我们准备好了
Yep.
好
That was Wylie. They're all set.
怀利打来说他们布置好了
I'm sorry. Um, yeah, I'm ready.
对不起 我准备好了
Let's go.
走吧
Your brothers don't hate you, you know.
你弟弟他们不恨你
Yeah, they do.
不 他们恨
No, they don't.
不 他们不恨
Jimmy's right -- I left.
吉米说得对 我离开了
After my mom died, I was the parent, and I left.
我妈死后 我是长姐如母 结果我离开了
Well, you felt trapped. Of course you did.
你觉得你被困住了 这是人之常情
Now Stan's life is a mess, Jimmy's got a gambling problem,
如今斯坦的生活一团糟 吉米嗜赌
And god only knows what Tommy's up to.
天知道汤米近况又如何
Yeah, sure, look, t-they've got their problems.
对 没错 他们各有各的问题
But they're good people.
但他们都是好人
And they wouldn't even be here
如果小时候
if you hadn't loved and protected them when they were kids.
没有你的呵护与关爱 他们肯定还不如现在
You're uncomfortable around them because you feel guilt.
你在他们身边不自在 是因为你觉得内疚
I understand that.
我理解
But you need to know they're not mad at you.
但你要知道 他们没生你的气
They're not.
没有
They just miss you.
他们只是很想你
You knew exactly what was going on --
吉米和斯坦 还有房♥子里的那家伙
with Stan and Jimmy and the guy at the house.
他们之间的事 你都一清二楚
You figured it out,
你琢磨出来了
and you didn't say a word to me.
却什么都没跟我说
Well...
这个...
it's not my business.
不是我该插手的事
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, let's go.
好了 我们走吧
We've got a game to get to.
我们还要玩一场好牌呢
Absolutely.
必须的
Welcome.
欢迎
You remember Teresa?
你记得特蕾莎吧
I'm just here to watch.
我只是过来当看客的
Make yourself at home, darling.
别客气 亲爱的
Take any more of my money, you're gonna have to buy me dinner.
从我这儿再赢些钱 你就得请我吃晚餐了
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
That was a bad beat last week, Charlie.
上星期是你运气好 查理
You don't have to do anything other than play poker.
除了打牌 你什么都不用管
Focus on the game. Let me do the work.
你用心打牌 其他事情就交给我
What work, exactly?
什么事情
You'll see.
你到时候就知道了
First, another drink.
首先 再喝一杯
Toilet's busted.
马桶坏了
Plugged?
堵了吗
It's not flushing.
冲不了水了
Don't go in there.
千万别进去
All right, so what do you guys want to do?
好吧 你们想怎么办
You want to pull up stakes and take it to another room?
收摊走人 换个房♥间吗
W-we -- we're gonna relocate
厕所水管坏了
just because there's a plumbing snafu?
我们就得挪地方吗
I mean, I-I-I didn't come here to go to the bathroom.
我来这儿不是为了上厕所的
I came here to play poker.
我是过来打牌的
Let's just play poker.
赶紧打牌吧
Man wants to play cards.
人家要打牌
So be it. All right.
那我们就奉陪吧
There is a washroom down at the end of the hall
走廊尽头的健身房♥旁边
by the health club.
有个厕所
Take a walk or hold your water.
要么多走几步 要么就憋着
Patrick Jane.
我叫派翠克·简
That's my girlfriend, Teresa.
这是我女朋友 特蕾莎
I'm just here to watch and enjoy the open bar.
我就是过来凑个热闹 喝上几杯小酒
The game is Texas hold'em.
我们玩的是德州扑克
No limit.
不设上限
Start off a little slow.
有点慢啊
And away we go.
上牌吧
So, is Jane cheating?
简是在出老千吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表