剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我的天
It's a little dog.
是只小狗
It's a dog called Roger.
是只叫罗杰的小狗
Oh, my God.
天哪
Mary Kate, Roger...
玛丽·凯特 罗杰
He wants to say hi and that he's okay.
他想让我代他问好 说他现在很好
He can talk?
他会说话吗
Well, yes, of course.
当然
All of God's creatures can talk in the afterlife.
上帝的造物在极乐世界都会说话
Uh, move on while you're ahead, Lisbon.
趁这个机会进一步行动 里斯本
Time to lay the gaff.
该下饵了
I'm getting something else, people.
我又听到了什么 各位
I'm -- I'm hearing another voice right now.
是另一个声音
It's a man voice.
一个男声
Kirk. Kirk?
柯克 柯克
Is that you?
是你吗
Yes!
没错
I will speak on your behalf.
我会代你讲话
Kirk says he was working with his killer.
柯克说凶手是他的同谋
They were selling stolen diamonds for the gem show.
他们本来要在展会卖♥♥掉偷来的钻石的
Kirk?
柯克
Kirk.
柯克
Tell us who did this to you, Kirk.
告诉我们是谁害了你 柯克
Wait, Kirk -- he wants to speak directly to his killer.
慢着 柯克 他想直接跟凶手对话
He says, "Shame on you."
他说"你真可耻"
He thought you were friends.
他以为你们是朋友
Everyone's on the edge of their seat.
大家都快紧张得坐不住了
Keep going, keep going. The smoking bit.
继续 继续 说抽烟的事
Wait, I-I can't -- I can't hear you, Kirk.
慢着 我听不清你说的话 柯克
You got to speak louder.
你得说大声点
Smoking? Wait, wh-what does smoking have to do with this?
抽烟 抽烟跟这事有什么关系
He says, "I hope they have a lot of nicotine gum in prison."
他说"希望监狱里也有很多尼古丁口香糖"
Tell us, Kirk. Just give us one name.
说出来 柯克 告诉我们凶手是谁
He says he'll tell us.
他说他会告诉我们的
But he wants the killer's mother to guess first.
但他想让凶手的母亲先来猜一猜
He wants the killer to see the shame in her eyes.
他想让凶手看看她母亲眼中的羞愧
God. Kirk's murder?
老天 你杀了柯克
You?
你杀了他
Bibby Stay out of it, okay?
毕比 你别管好吗
You got 'em, Lisbon. Now close the deal.
你抓到凶手了 里斯本 结案吧
If the killer identifies themselves,
如果凶手能够出来自首
they'll get a deal with the F.B.I.
就能得到联调局的交易
If not, I'll find them myself. No deal.
如果不 我就自己来 到时就没交易了
Baby, don't be stupid. I'm not stupid! Mom!
亲爱的 别做傻事 我一点也不傻 妈
I'm smart!
我很聪明
And I can do whatever I want with my life because it's mine!
我自己能做主 这是我的人生
It's not yours! It's not Kirk's!
不是你的 也不是柯克的
It's mine.
是我的人生
Bibby, please!
毕比 求你了
Kirk and I ran into each other one night at a bar.
某天夜晚我在酒吧遇到了柯克
He had just gotten divorced.
那时他刚离婚
We had a few drinks.
我们一起喝了几杯
One thing led to another.
之后越说越多
We realized that we both needed money --
我们意识到我们都需要钱
Him for his kids, and me...
他是为了孩子 而我
To get away from my mom.
是为了摆脱我妈
So we came up with a plan.
我们制定了一个计划
I knew when the gems would arrive
这些年在逼迫之下
from the U.S. buyers that I had gotten to know over the years,
我从国内采购商处得知宝石的抵达时间
And Kirk knew someone who could pull off a heist.
而柯克认识能干这票的人
Someone who also needed money.
那人也缺钱
A friend from his teenage years.
是他年轻时的朋友
So Elon Bell stole the diamonds.
钻石是埃隆·贝尔偷的
Yes.
是的
No one was supposed to die.
计划里不包括杀人
When Bell killed those two guards,
贝尔杀了那两个保安后
Kirk freaked out.
柯克吓坏了
But by then, it was...
但那时 已经...
It was too late.
已经太晚了
Once I got the gems,
我拿到钻石后
I used my cover as an appraiser.
利用鉴定师的身份
I switched the vendors' registered gems
把卖♥♥家注册过的宝石
with the stolen ones, and then I sold
与偷来的对调 然后
the vendors' gems on the black market.
把卖♥♥家的宝石拿去黑市卖♥♥掉
And then we showed up. Yes.
后来我们来了 是的
Kirk wanted to come clean.
柯克想去自首
And I said he we should discuss it.
我说我们该讨论一下
But there was no discussing it.
但根本没法心平气和地谈
Everything I had been holding inside just came out.
多年来我内心积郁的怒气都爆发了
I couldn't stop it.
我控制不住自己
That woman didn't really talk to Kirk, did she?
那个女的没有真的和柯克的鬼魂对话 对吗
Of course not.
当然没有
So how did she know I was chewing nicotine gum?
那她怎么知道我嚼的是尼古丁口香糖
Mother like yours isn't gonna let you chew bubble gum.
像你妈妈那样的人不会允许你嚼泡泡糖的
You okay? Mm? Yeah, yeah.
你没事吧 没事
It was just a long day, that's all.
只是忙了一天有点累
Well, I've been looking houses for sale in Georgetown,
我在找华盛顿市西区在出♥售♥的房♥子
and they're not as expensive as you think.
没想象中的那么贵
I mean, they're expensive, but they're beautiful houses.
其实挺贵的 但是房♥子很好
Look, Lena...
听我说 莉娜
I don't think I want to go to D.C.
我不太想去特区
You know, I have a good unit here, seniority,
我在这资历深 手下队伍也好
and I don't want to give those things up.
我不想就这么放弃
What?
什么
We can be a 2-city couple, right?
我们可以暂时分居两地
Dennis, stop. No, no, no. Other people do it.
丹尼斯 别说了 不不不 别人也这么做
I think it's -- this is about Rio Bravo, isn't it?
是因为利澳布拉沃的事 对吗
Now I never asked you what happened down there,
我从没问过你在那出了什么事
and you didn't want to talk about it, and I respected that.
你不想谈 我尊重你
But I can't do this anymore, not if you're acting like this.
但我不能这么下去了 你这样是不行的
Lena, I can't.
莉娜 我不能说
Baby, it's me. You can tell me anything.
亲爱的 是我 你什么都能跟我说
No, trust me, it needs to be this way. Why?
相信我 还是不说为好 为什么
Because you're going to be asked questions,
因为你要参加入职测谎
and if any of those questions involve Rio Bravo,
当他们问到有关利澳布拉沃的问题
then you need to be able to say
你必须要说
that you don't know anything about it.
你什么都不知道
You need that, Lena.
你必须这么做 莉娜
Now, we'll see each other on weekends and holidays.
我们可以在节假日相聚
You're gonna be working seven days a week anyway.
反正到时候你一定全年无休
It's probably better that I live here.
我待在这也许更好
Sir, could you please stand up?
长官 能否请你站起来
Why? I'm gonna fall and I want you to catch me.
干什么 我会向后倒 你要接住我
What?
什么
Then I'll do the same for you.
一会儿我也会接住你
No.
不要
It'll just take a minute.
只要一分钟就好
Vega, you fall right now, you're gonna hit the floor.
维加 你要是往后倒 就会摔在地上
Well, it's a trust exercise. I know what it is.
这是一种信任测试 我知道
Well, we did them all the time in training.
在学院时我们经常做
They really work.
很管用
I'm sure it did in Quantico, but not here.
我相信在匡提科很管用 但在这里不是
Then what do I do?
那我该怎么做
I mean, I have to do something.
我必须做点什么
Do your job.
做好本职工作
I understand.
我明白了
Good.
很好
Vega.
维加
I'm going to the firing range tomorrow after work.
我明天下班后要去靶场
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表