剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
收到 我们走
Are you good?
你还好吗
I'm good.
我很好
Let's go.
走吧
What do we have here?
那是谁
Is that him? Is that him?
是他吗 是他吗
Hey, Lisbon,
里斯本
west stairwell, entering the 6th floor.
西楼梯井 正在进入六楼
Could be him dressed as an EMT.
可能是他 伪装成了急救人员
I got it.
明白
Don't get too close. Just try to confirm if it's him.
别靠太近 只要确认是他就行了
Jane, I got it.
简 我明白
Jane, I'm on the 6th floor now.
简 我在六楼了
Yeah -- Lisbon, it looks like he may be at the other end.
里斯本 他应该在另外一边
Keep going.
接着往前走
Ma'am, you okay?
女士 你还好吗
Uh, I hurt my ankle.
我脚扭了
Which one is it?
哪只脚
All right, we're gonna need you to reach out here, okay?
我先送你出去 好吗
You're gonna be okay. Follow me.
你不会有事的 跟我来
Jane, it's not him.
简 不是他
We're headed down to the 7th floor.
我们正在下到七楼
Abbott, by no means rushing you,
艾伯特 不是要催你
but if things get tight, we may have to rethink things.
但是如果情况有变 我们可能要另寻他策
Good to know you're not rushing me.
还好你不是在催我
Jane, the lights went out.
简 灯灭了
Yeah, I, uh, I saw that.
知道 我看到了
He is there. Be careful.
他来了 小心
Help! Help me! I've been shot!
救命 我中枪了
I got this.
我来处理
You got it?
你去处理
All right, I got it.
对 我来处理
There's a shooter in the hotel.
旅馆里有个枪手
He went downstairs.
他下楼去了
Okay, buddy, hold on.
好了 伙计 撑住
Oh... oh, tell them to be careful.
告诉他们要小心
All right. Let me see where you got hit.
让我看看你的伤口
Elevator's in lockdown.
电梯被关了
Try the stairway.
走楼梯吧
Get down!
趴下
Suspect is down.
已击倒嫌疑人
We got an agent down. Service stairwell, 7th floor.
有探员受伤 维护楼梯井 七楼
Everyone all right?
都还好吗
Jane.
简
That's confirmed.
已经确认了
The target's secure. Great work, team.
目标安全 大家干得漂亮
Did you get that, Lisbon?
你听到了吗 里斯本
Lisbon, where are you?
里斯本 你在哪里
Yeah. I got it. I'm here.
我听到了 我在这儿
I'm just getting back with the team.
我正在和队伍会和
It's good news.
这是好消息
Well, here we are.
我来了
Cozy.
挺舒服的
Lily Stoppard took the stand today.
莉莉·斯托帕德今天出庭作证了
Testified against your son Kelvin.
指证了你儿子凯尔文
We had a positive I.D. on Lydon,
我们查明了莱登的身份
hard evidence against you and your family
有确凿证据表明你和你的家族
for five murders and two attempted murders.
犯下了五起谋杀和两起谋杀未遂
So now you want me to crack,
现在你想让我开口
throw a child of mine under the bus to save myself?
出♥卖♥♥♥一个儿子来救我自己
No.
不是
Good, because I won't.
很好 我不会这么做的
Someone like you doesn't have the faintest idea
你这种人根本不会明白
about the love a parent has for a child.
父母对子女的爱
You're right, I don't.
没错 我不明白
But I'm guessing it's what Jamie Owen's mom felt about him.
但我猜杰米·欧文的妈妈对他的爱也是一样
And the other five victims. They had parents, too.
还有其他五个被害人 他们也有父母
No deals. No bargaining.
没有交易 没有讨价还价
You're all gonna go down together.
你们全都要受到惩处
It'll be a family trip.
这是家庭旅行
Have you figured it out yet, Belinda?
你想出答案了吗 贝琳达
How your never-miss hit man missed so badly?
你那从未失手过的杀手这次怎么会失手
He was close, too.
他就在附近
But we knew that.
我们知道
That's why we moved Lily out of harm's way
所以我们让我们的人和莉莉对调
and subbed in one of our own...
以保证莉莉的安全
Right before his eyes.
就在他的眼前
Sometimes people just see what they want to see.
有时人们只能看到他们想看到的东西
I don't meant to gloat, but...
我不是要幸灾乐祸 不过
Hey, Vega, you see this?
维加 你看到这个了吗
What?
什么
Oh, uh, sorry, sorry. Not this.
抱歉 不是这个
I meant...
我是说
No way!
不是吧
Oh, it is so on!
开战吧
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah!
是吗 是啊
You think? I know!
你这么想 我知道
You are going down!
你死定了
Stop!
别闹了
Won't happen.
想都别想
Hey, that's cheating!
你这是作弊
It's not.
才不是
I am so going for you.
我来杀你了
It's not gonna happen.
别做梦了
You are going down!
你死定了
You're gonna lose. You ready? Ready...
你要输了 准备好了吗 预备
There you are.
你在这儿呢
Here I am.
我在这儿
Yeah.
是啊
Ah. Okay. What's wrong?
好吧 怎么了
Why?
为什么要问我
You must already know.
你肯定早就知道了
Yeah. I-I took you --
我骗你
You took me off.
你骗我走开了
On purpose.
故意的
You know that wasn't Lydon on the 6th floor.
你知道在六楼的不是莱登
You had to have, but you sent me there anyway.
你肯定知道 但是你还是让我过去了
Yeah, that's right.
是的
I wanted to protect you.
我想保护你
Protect me?
保护我
I'm an F.B.I. Agent. It's my job. I know.
我是联调局探员 这是我的工作 我知道
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
But...what? You'd do it again?
但是什么 你还会再这么做
Yeah. I...
是的 我
Yep, probably would.
可能还会这么做
That's a problem.
这是个问题
It's not a problem.
这不是什么问题
A really big one. No, it's
很大的问题 不 这
You can't do that. Okay? You have to let me do my job.
你不能这么做 明白吗 你得让我尽我的职责
If you can't Yeah, I understand.
如果你做不到 我明白
If you can't... I don't know.
如果你做不到 我也不知道
How do we work together?
我们怎么才能一起共事
We work it out.
我们想办法
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表