剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
是吗 这些法拉利和劳斯莱斯幻影
don't say "hand-to-mouth" to me.
只够你们糊口吗
It's like a master class in dishonesty.
简直是说谎界的大♥师♥级人物
You can't just bust in here
你们不能就这么闯进来
and accuse us of assassinations,
指控我们杀人
or whatever the hell else.
或者其它什么罪名
That's harassment.
这叫骚扰
Yeah.
是的
Where's your warrant?
你们的搜查令呢
Ethan... Ethan, I understand.
伊桑 伊桑 我明白
Being a Bittaker middle child can't be easy,
做比特格家的孩子挺不容易的
and I sympathize.
我很同情你
But you really do have to take control
不过你真的需要
of these attention issues.
控制好你的情绪
Mrs. Bittaker, where have you been for the last three days?
比特格夫人 你过去三天去过哪
Beauty shop...
美容院
Oh! Head shot! Sweet!
爆头 太棒了
Check your left, FunGuy!
小心你左边 乐趣鬼
Left! Sniper's on you!
左边 狙击手瞄准你了
Boom! Cal Da King crushes again!
凯大王又赢了
Kneel before me and die, scum!
在我面前乖乖受死吧 渣滓
This is Caleb? He's the one with the smarts?
这是凯勒布吧 很聪明的那个
This is a private office. You got to get out of here.
这是私人办公室 你应该出去
What's that game he's playing? Looks fun.
他玩的是什么游戏 好像挺有意思的
Come on. I'll go.
走吧 我会走的
Get out of here!
出去
I'm going.
正在出
Did you break her yet?
她招了吗
Okay. Let's go, Cho.
好吧 周 咱们走
Pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Bittaker.
很高兴见到你 比特格
You have a wonderful family. You must be very proud.
你家人都很厉害 你一定很骄傲吧
You can sneer at me all you like.
你怎么嘲笑我都行
I will. Thank you.
我会的 谢谢你
Lay off the antidepressants. They're making you slow.
别吃抗抑郁药了 它们会让你反应变慢
And you're still not happy, are you?
而且你还是很抑郁 对吧
Don't ever make me tell you this again.
别让我再说第二遍了
Do not play this game when people are here.
这里有人时不要玩这游戏
Got it?
听见了吗
Here we are. "War Lord III."
进来了 《战争之王 3》
Hold on. Cal Da King, you say.
等一下 你说他叫凯大王
I will run the logs.
我查一下记录
Yep.
有了
He's in a tournament circle.
他参加了一个锦标赛小组
Caleb's gamer tag is "Cal Da King."
凯勒布的玩家名是"凯大王"
And from there, they can talk to anyone,
在这上面 他们可以随时随地
anywhere, anytime?
跟任何人聊天吗
If they're in your circle.
只要他们在同一个小组
Well, bingo. That's how they communicated
那就对了 他们就是这么
with the hit man -- through the game.
跟杀手交流的 通过游戏
There's a thousand people in Cal Da King's circle,
凯大王的组里有上千人
and conversations aren't logged.
而且对话都没有记录
There's no way to narrow it down.
没法把范围缩小
Is there some kind of ranking, thing?
有没有什么 排名之类的
Of course. That's the point.
当然有 这是核心
So if someone entered the War Lord circle
所以如果有人加入了《战争之王》的小组
that wasn't really there as a gamer, then --
但是又不是一个真正的玩家 那么
They would suck, basically.
他们排名一定很差
Let's run an I.D. trace
我们来查一查
on the bottom three cyber warriors on that list.
这个名单上最后三个网络战士的身份吧
Of course.
好的
Just in time.
来得正好
Ballistics came up with a match.
弹道检测找到匹配的了
We have a suspect.
我们有嫌疑人了
He has two previous hits with the same make of bullet.
他之前用同样材料的子弹袭击过两次
Yeah, you were right, Jane.
是的 你说对了 简
This guy's definitely from the region.
这个人肯定是本地人
Either that, or he's been operating here
除非是他过去几年
for the last few years.
都在本地活动
Downloads from the realtor's smartphone
房♥产经纪人的手♥机♥里的内容显示
says that he was meeting someone named Lydon.
他当时是去跟一个叫莱登的人见面
Which is obviously an alias.
很显然是个化名
Now the problem is we got no fingerprints on this guy.
现在的问题是我们没有这个人的指纹
Got no facial recognition, no I.D., nothing.
无法做人脸识别 或是识别他的身份
Did we verify's Lydon's connection to the Bittakers?
我们能确定莱登和比特格家的人有关系吗
Not so far.
现在还不能
Normally, with a guy like Lydon,
通常情况下 像莱登这样的人
there'll be a go-between involved,
都会通过中间人来联♥系♥
An intermediary who side-steps hard or cyber links.
这样可以避免线上和线下的直接联♥系♥
Now the problem is tracking it.
现在的问题是如何追踪
There's too many potential methods of communication.
他们有太多可能的交流方式了
They could be using anything.
他们有可能用任何一种方法
They could be using dating sites or a dead e-mail address.
可能通过婚介网站或者不用的电子邮箱
Hell, they could even use
他们甚至可能用
the old-school meet on the street, so...
传统的办法 在街上会面 所以
And we don't have time to go through all of this...
而我们也没时间全部进行调查
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Jane, I've got three names for you.
简 我给你找到了三个人的名字
The Bittaker/Lydon connection.
他在说比特格家人和莱登的联♥系♥
The bottom three are JuniesDad
最后三个分别是 朱妮思老爸
62-year-old male from Nova Scotia.
62岁 男性 新斯科舍省人[加拿大]
OldGalsRule -- 57-year-old female from the U.K.
老女孩鲁尔 57岁 女性 英国人
CountMeIn66, 35-year-old female from Louisiana.
算上我66 35岁 女性 路易斯安那人
Her. Definitely her.
她 肯定是她
Excuse me, Jane. What the hell are you talking about?
不好意思 简 你们在说什么
Well, I highly doubt your go-between lives in Nova Scotia,
我觉得你要找的中间人不会住在新斯科舍省
or the U.K., for that matter,
或者英国
so I'm gonna vote on Miss Louisiana.
所以我打赌一定是路易斯安那这位小姐
Hey, Wylie, what did you got?
怀利 你查到什么了
Her real name is Peg Baily from Lafitte,
她的真名是佩格·贝利 拉法特人
and get this -- her ex used to work
注意了 她的前任
as an enforcer for the Bittakers.
曾经给比特格家做过打手
Thanks.
谢了
Looks pretty deserted.
看来很久没人住过了
No, I think there's someone here.
不 我觉得里面有人
We have to assume that it's...
我们得假设...
All right, here's the plan...
好了 听我安排
Lisbon and I are gonna check it out.
里斯本和我去查看情况
Jane, you stay.
简 你留在这
Really? Stay?
不是吧 让我留下
Listen to me.
听我说
For all we know, this lady's just bad at video games,
我们只知道这女的玩游戏很差
All right, and I don't want to go upsetting the locals.
好吧 而且我也不想让当地的警方不高兴
I'm happy to wait here. I'm not your dog.
我很乐意待在这 但我不是你的狗
Jackass.
混♥蛋♥
Anybody here?
有人在吗
Wait here. I'll check around the back.
在这等着 我去后面看看
There's someone there.
那里有人
Excuse me, sir, does Peg Baily live here?
不好意思 先生 佩格·贝利在这住吗
Peg's not here.
佩格不在
We're with the F.B.I. I'm Agent Lisbon.
我们是联调局的 我是里斯本探员
This is Patrick Jane. Who are you?
这位是派翠克·简 你是谁
Austin. You've come a long way.
奥斯汀 你们是从大老远来的
Hope that nothing serious brought you down.
希望你们不是来查什么大案的
I'm Peg's cousin Billy. Wh-what's the issue, ma'am?
我是佩格的表兄比利 有什么事 女士
Can we come in?
我们能进去吗
A bit of mess, but if you want.
有点乱 如果你想进来也行
I can't tell you when she'll be back.
我说不准她什么时候能回来
You can tell your friend he can come in.
你可以让你朋友进来
Jane, stay with him. OK.
简 陪着他 好的
Spackman.
斯派克曼
Spackman, look at me.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表