剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
等等
Jane.
简
Teresa, what's going on?
特蕾莎 怎么样了
There's nobody in here.
里面没人
I guess we left it open.
我想应该是我们没关门吧
Okay, get back to the office.
好吧 回办公室来
All right, I'll see you there.
好 办公室见
Let's go.
走吧
Thank you for coming in. An hour and a half ago,
谢谢大家能来 一个半小时前
two agents were attacked by a man
两位探员被袭击了
who we believe is responsible for 10 murders in the past year.
袭击他们的是一年来十宗凶杀案的凶手
This man.
就是这个人
Agent Richard Tork is in the hospital.
理查德·托克探员目前正在医院
I've been told that he's gonna be all right.
医生告诉我他已经脱离了危险
Patrick Jane, however, has been abducted by this man
但是派翠克·简 却被这个人绑♥架♥
and is still being held,
现在仍在嫌犯手中
so as of right now, no one goes home.
所以从现在开始 所有人都留守待命
No one takes a nap or a coffee break
在找回♥派♥翠克·简并且
until Patrick Jane is returned and this man is arrested.
抓住此人前大家都要不眠不休的工作
Agent Cho will have your assignments.
周探员会给大家分配任务
We found the truck parked a few blocks away.
我们在几个街区外发现了那辆车
We assume the suspect switched vehicles.
我们认为嫌犯换了车辆
All right, we need a team to sweep
我们需要一个小队
security and traffic cameras in the area.
仔细排查那个区域的监控录像
Elias, that's yours.
伊莱亚斯 这个任务交给你
We also need fingerprint and DNA evidence from the truck.
我们还要采取被弃车辆里的指纹和DNA
Merrick. - You warned me. I didn't listen,
梅里克 -你警告了我 我却没听进去
and I am sorry.
对不起
He could have killed Jane, but he took him,
他本可以杀掉简 但却带走了他
so that means he wants something,
所以说明他对简有所求
and there is no one better
而没有人比简能
at exploiting a situation like that than Jane.
更好地利用这样的局面了
I hope you're right.
希望你是对的
Water?
要水吗
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Suit yourself.
随你便
You know who I am?
知道我是谁吗
Lazarus. That's right.
拉撒路 没错
You expect me to call you that?
你真指望我这么叫你吗
Don't be funny.
别故作幽默
Well, you're the one that came up with the name.
这搞笑的名字可是你起的
Interesting place.
这地方布置得很有意思
Could do with a little update.
最好再装♥修♥一下
I saw you on TV.
我在电视上见过你
You said you know things...
你说你知道许多事
hear things.
说你听得到别人听不到的声音
Prove it.
证明给我看
It doesn't work like that.
不是这么随便就显灵的
You did it on TV.
你在电视上都做到了
Different circumstances.
情况不一样
You know, you can't just -- you can't just make it happen.
没法...这种事不是随便就能做的
The other one said something like that.
那个人也是这么说的
You know who I mean? Sure.
你知道我说的是谁吗 知道
So, I tested him.
所以我测试了他一下
He was a liar. Are you a liar?
他是个骗子 你是骗子吗
No.
不是
Prove it.
证明给我看
Hi.
我来了
Tork, please, go home.
托克 回家吧
I'm okay. This isn't your fault.
我没事 这不是你的错
Any of us had been there, same thing would have happened.
换我们任何一个 都可能发生这样的事
Yeah, but... I was there.
我知道 但当时在那里的是我
I'll be at my desk.
我回我位置去了
I might have something. What?
我也许找到了线索 什么线索
Jane said the killer was probably doing something weird
简说凶手可能会拿取来的血
with the blood he took, right?
干诡异的事对吧
So, I've been looking into
所以我一直在搜索
local black magic and occult connections.
当地的黑魔法和神秘巫术
Find anything? Too much.
找到什么了吗 信息太多了
It's hard to find someone
很难找到一个
who doesn't sound like a serial killer.
不像是连环杀手的人
But one place keeps cropping up --
但是有一个地方反复出现
a bookstore called "The grimoire."
一个叫做魔法书的书店
"The grim" What?
魔法什么
Grimoire. It's a magical textbook.
魔法书 魔法教科书
Yeah, a lot of people interested in the stuff go there.
是的 很多人对那些东西感兴趣
Maybe the killer did, too.
或许凶手也是
It seemed worth checking out.
值得去查一查
It's only three miles from where the bodies were buried.
离尸体被埋的地方只有三英里
Wylie, most of Austin
怀利 奥斯汀大多数地方
is three miles from where the bodies were buried.
离那里都只有三英里
We appreciate the effort, but it sounds thin,
很感谢你的努力 不过可行性不大
and we don't have the time to waste.
而且我们也没时间可以浪费了
Jane would go.
要是简他一定会去查
He'd say, "Do the usual thing, you get the usual result,"
他说过"按部就班只能得到一般的结果"
which, in this case, is him dead.
而这次的结果就是 他被杀死
Okay, Wylie. Let's go check it out.
好吧 怀利 我们去查查
This is your father's house, not yours.
这是你父亲的房♥子 不是你的
A spirit tell you that?
是某个灵魂告诉你的吗
No, the furniture.
不 是家具
Your mother died when you were very young.
你母亲在你小的时候就死了
You were raised by your father.
是你父亲把你带大的
He was strict...
他很严格
but you feel now that you deserved it,
不过你现在觉得那是你活该
he was right to punish you.
他就该惩罚你
Who's telling you that?
谁告诉你的
It's what I'm getting from you.
我是从你身上看出来的
What else?
还看出了什么
You didn't have any friends when you were a kid.
你小的时候没有朋友
You usually ate alone,
通常是一个人吃饭
not because people wouldn't sit with you,
不是因为他们不愿意跟你坐一起
but because you were disgusted
而是因为你对他们
by the sounds they made when they ate.
吃饭时的声音非常反感
Sometimes, other people don't feel real to you.
有时 你会觉得他们不是真实的
They're like robots wearing human skin.
他们就像是披着人皮的机器人
What do I do for a living?
我是干什么的
You're an exterminator.
你是除虫师
Yet, again, it doesn't feel real.
但这份工作也没给你带来真实感
It's like a movie being projected on a screen.
就像是投射在银幕上的影片
That's impressive.
太厉害了
Thank you.
谢谢
But I don't need to know about me.
但我不想了解自己
I want contact with another.
我想跟别人交流
I don't sense any spirits here.
我没感到这里有别的灵魂
You're wrong. The spirit is here.
你错了 灵魂就在这
If you don't know that, then you're a fraud.
如果你连这个都不知道 那你就是骗子
No, I'm not. Just the like the other one.
不 我不是 就像那个人一样
I'm not a fraud. You're a liar and a cheat.
我不是骗子 你说谎 骗人
You take it easy.
别紧张
Hello?
喂
No, ma'am. The job's finished.
不 女士 工作已经完成了
No.
不
No, it's... okay.
不是...好的
I'll address that. I'll be right over.
我把地址记下来 马上到
I'll be back.
我马上回来
What?
怎么了
I could -- I could use that water.
我想 我想喝那瓶水
Thank you.
谢谢
Keh-lis Weir?
是克莱斯·薇儿吗
Kee-lis? Yes
是凯莱斯
We're with the F.B.I.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表