剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Take Vega. She told me what happened and apologized.
带维加去吧 她把事情告诉我了 也道歉了
What she did was wrong, but she's young.
她的确做错了 但是她还小
And reformable, I think.
还来得及改正
Vega, let's go.
维加 走吧
Ye-- yes, sir, right away.
是...是 长官 马上来
Also on display is our blue and purple tanzanite
同时展出的还有我们的蓝色和紫色坦桑石
from Mount Kilimanjaro.
蓝色和紫色坦桑石
This is a highly prized gem due to its scarcity.
这颗宝石因其稀有而价值不菲
Another color-changing gem is the Alexandrite from Russia's...
另一颗变色宝石是来自俄♥国♥的紫翠玉
You ever interrogate a suspect?
你审讯过犯人吗
I've done practice interrogations.
我做过模拟审讯
Then you haven't. Follow my lead.
那就是没有 听我指挥
If you're not sure if you should ask a question, don't.
不确定该不该问话就别开口
Try not to lie to anyone.
最好别撒谎
We have several black Opals in the back. Got it.
后面有几颗黑色♥猫♥眼石 了解
These have a fire in them, trust me.
相信我 他们内里火花四射
Don't go by their name.
别被他们的名字蒙蔽了
And finally, Sapphire, the gem that...
最后是这颗蓝宝石 这是一颗...
Full coverage. Just let me know.
全额承保 需要帮忙就告诉我声
Is, uh, something the matter?
出什么事了吗
I'm Agent Cho. This is Agent Vega. F.B.I.
我们是联调局的周探员和维加探员
Kirk Upton.
我是柯克·厄普顿
I saw your badge.
我看到你的警徽了
Yeah, we're looking for Josef Rosales.
我们在找约瑟夫·罗萨莱斯
Josef. Um...yeah, his booth's right over there.
约瑟夫吗 他的展台就在那边
Is he in trouble?
他惹麻烦了吗
How well do you know him? Not really well.
你跟他熟吗 不怎么熟
I haven't really been with the show that long.
我刚来展会没多久
Agents Cho, Vega.
周探员 维加探员
Elon Bell, head of security.
我是埃隆·贝尔 安全主管
I was told you'd be coming. Welcome.
有人通知我说你们要来 欢迎
You think stolen gems are being sold?
你们认为被盗珠宝正在市场上交易吗
Is that why you're here?
你们是因为这个来的吗
Mr. Upton, give us some space, if you don't mind.
厄普顿先生 介意回避一下吗
Yeah. Sure. Sorry.
好的 当然 抱歉
If someone's using the market to sell stolen goods,
如果有人在市场上转手被盗珠宝
that's of significant concern.
就是个大问题了
My bosses want me to help any way I can.
老板们让我全力协助
We need to speak to some of your vendors,
我们需要跟你的一些供货商谈谈
starting with Josef Rosales.
从约瑟夫·罗萨莱斯开始
Absolutely. This way.
没问题 这边走
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Hey. Lena. Hey, what's up?
嗨 莉娜 怎么了
I was gonna call, but I wanted to tell you in person.
本来想打电♥话♥ 但还是觉得亲自告诉你比较好
You got the call.
决定出来了
Bob Ackerman texted me half an hour ago.
鲍勃·阿克曼一个半小时前发短♥信♥告诉我的
You are looking at the next undersecretary
你眼前这位即将成为下一任
for the Department of Commerce, baby!
商♥务♥部♥副部长了 亲爱的
Yes!
太好了
Yes! Oh, baby, I knew it. I knew it.
太好了 亲爱的 我就知道
Well, I'm glad you did, 'cause I didn't.
我心里之前可一点谱也没有
No, no, no. See, you deserve this.
不 不 听着 这是你应得的
You earned this.
你努力赢得的
Because you're Wonder Woman.
因为你是神奇女侠
We got to celebrate. We got to celebrate big, too.
我们得庆祝一下 好好庆祝一番
It's not a done deal yet.
还没铁板钉钉呢
I have to be confirmed, and that could take months.
得等好几个月才能批准下来
I don't care. I don't care. You know what this is?
我不在乎 你知道这是什么吗
This is your chance to make a difference.
这是你一展宏图的机会
I know. It's...
我知道 只是
I can't tell you how much I've wanted this.
你不知道我有多想要这个职位
Oh, I know.
我知道
Ackerman wants to meet for drinks tonight
阿克曼想今晚一块喝一杯
and talk about the vetting process --
谈谈审核阶段
Around 7? Absolutely.
七点左右 没问题
Great.
太好了
Hey, Lena.
莉娜
You're there, baby.
你做到了 亲爱的
We're there.
是我们做到了
See you tonight.
晚上见
Yeah.
好的
Yes!
太好了
Yes, I sold diamonds to Jacques Joubert.
没错 我是把钻石卖♥♥给了雅克·约伯特
He's a long-standing customer.
他是个长♥期♥客户
He purchases from me every year.
每年都从我这买♥♥东西
And this year you sold him stolen diamonds.
而今年你卖♥♥给了他失窃钻石
You think I'm stupid? Maybe. I don't know you yet.
你觉得我很蠢吗 也许吧 我跟你不熟
You know what? Go. Take your little F.B.I. badges --
拿上你的小破警徽快滚
I suggested he calm down.
我让他冷静下
Even if I wanted to do something as stupid
就算我真蠢到
as pass stolen gems, it would be impossible.
去贩卖♥♥失窃宝石 也是办不到的
Why is that? The gems are registered. They are accounted for.
为什么 宝石都注册过 都有档案
How do you register a gem?
怎么注册宝石
Every gem has a serial number
每颗宝石都有自己的序列号♥
saying when and where it was mined,
上面写着何时何地开采出来的
where and by whom it was cut.
在哪被谁切割的
Every gem I sold Joubert had that number.
我卖♥♥给约伯特的货都有序列号♥
If he had one that was stolen,
要是他真有被盗的珠宝
I don't know where he got it,
我也不知道他是从哪拿的
but it wasn't from me. We need to look at your records.
但肯定不是我卖♥♥的 我们得查看你的记录
I have customers.
我还有别的客人
Not until you're done with us.
跟我们完事前什么客人都没有
Secure the area. I'll be right there.
保持现场 我马上到
Agents, can you check something out with me?
探员们 能帮我来查验一下吗
...very special gems being featured.
...精选的极别具一格的宝石
Somebody...we were just coming around the corner.
有个人 我们刚走到街角
It's that guy who approached us. Upton.
是那个凑上来搭话的男的 厄普顿
Kirk upton -- 31 years old,
柯克·厄普顿 三十一岁
San Antonio native, recently divorced, two kids.
圣安东尼奥本地人 刚离婚 有两个孩子
Any arrests? Uh, yes.
有案底吗 有
Two misdemeanors and a felony
两项轻罪 一项重罪
which didn't stick, none of it violent,
但罪名没成立 均不涉及暴♥力♥犯罪
all more than ten years ago.
都是十多年前的事了
What's he been doing lately?
他最近在忙什么
Uh...trying various moneymaking schemes,
各式各样赚钱的法子
it looks like -- none of them lasted.
看起来都没做得太久
Then how is Upton's murder connected with the gem heist?
厄普顿的被害和宝石失窃有什么关系
We don't know,
我不知道
But he did not sell Joubert that pink diamond.
但他没把粉钻卖♥♥给约伯特
And he didn't have any of the stolen gems in his booth.
他展台那没有被盗珠宝
Of course he didn't have any on him.
他身上肯定什么都没有
He must have had a partner.
他肯定有同伙
Why? Because the gem heist was engineered by a pro,
为什么 因为宝石劫案背后肯定有行家操纵
not someone looking for career counseling.
不是需要工作建议的人能想得出来的
Upton probably panicked when he saw Cho and Vega,
厄普顿看到周和维加的时候慌了
Told his partner to confess or run. Boom.
要他同伙去自首或者逃跑 结果死了
Who's the partner?
同伙是谁
Well, let's take a look at Upton's associates.
我们去查查厄普顿的亲朋好友
Lisbon, why don't you talk to the ex-wife? Cho...
里斯本 你去找他前妻问话 周
Why don't you and Vega talk to anyone and everyone who came in contact with Upton?
你跟维加去跟厄普顿认识的人谈谈吧
Wylie, why don't you tap into the security cameras at the convention center?
怀利 你去查查会展中心的监控录像
See if you can find any footage
看看能否找到
of Upton's movements before he died.
厄普顿死前的监控画面
Uh, Jane... Yeah?
简 怎么
Go home.
回家去
What, and miss all the fun?
什么 回家错过这么多好戏吗
Poor Kirk.
可怜的柯克
Good guy, basically.
基本上是个好人
Just could never figure out what he wanted to do.
只是他总是拿不定自己到底想干什么
There was a new scheme every month.
每个月都有新的计划
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表