剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Did you ever, uh, did you ever talk to Jeremy Geist
你去酒吧的时候 跟杰瑞米·盖斯特
when you went over there, Andy?
说过话吗 安迪
Yeah. Sure. Jeremy's a good guy.
当然 杰瑞米是个好人
What did you two talk about?
你们都聊些什么
I don't know.
记不清了
sports, I guess. I don't know.
聊些体育的事情吧
Sports, you guess?
体育的事情
Bikes. You know, like that.
自行车赛啊什么的
So...What does this have to do with him getting murdered?
这跟他被杀有关吗
Are you nervous, Andy?
你紧张了吗 安迪
No.
没有
You sure? Yeah.
你确定 当然
You seem kind of nervous.
你看起来有点紧张
Not at all.
根本没有
Hey, Spackman.
斯派克曼
Will you excuse me?
失陪一下
Sure.
请便
This isn't working. I don't agree.
这么调查没用 我不这么认为
Our boy Andy over there, he's wound up about something.
那边那个安迪 为了一些事很紧张
I think he's about to crack.
我觉得他快松口了
Uh... He's carrying drugs.
他身上有毒品
But if you want to bust someone
如果你要抓
that has painkillers without a prescription,
私开止痛片的人
He is definitely your man.
那就是他了
You're calling that from here?
你站在这儿就看出来了
Yes.
是的
It is difficult to get anything
如果不能提到盖斯特来这的原因
if we can't talk about why Geist was here.
就很难调查出任何结果
I can't help you there.
我帮不了你们
You're gonna have to.
你必须这么做
I understand you want to protect your investigation,
我能理解你想要保护你们的调查
but this is a waste of time.
可这是在浪费时间
I thought you guys were some innovative team
你们团队不是很有创造力
that was capable of working outside the box,
工作方法别出心裁吗
so what is with your whining?
那你们还抱怨什么
Don't talk to her like that.
别这么对她说话
We are not whining.
我们没有抱怨
Yeah, it sounds like you're whining.
是吗 听起来就是在抱怨
You don't have to talk to her like that.
别这么对她说话
Hey. Back off. I won't back off.
你闭嘴 我才不闭嘴
You needn't talk to her like that.
你不能这么对她说话
Look, we have spent a lot of time and energy
听着 我们花费了大量时间和精力
trying to figure out who is selling guns in this place,
来找出谁在这里贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥
and we're not gonna let you guys come in
在找出并逮捕那家伙之前
and mess up our investigation
我们不会让你们
until that person has been identified and arrested.
跑来破坏我们的调查
Do you got me?
你明白了吗
Fine.
好吧
Where is he going?
他要去哪
Can I have your attention, please?
请大家听我说几句
Thank you.
多谢
There are these things called micro-expressions.
有一种东西叫做微表情
They are what shows on your face when you feel something.
当你有所感觉时就会浮现在你的脸上
They're automatic. You can't control them.
它们是无意识的 你无法控制
So when I tell you that Jeremy Geist
所以当我告诉你们杰瑞米·盖斯特
was an FBI agent working undercover,
是位联调局探员在执行卧底任务
everyone... Yes, there they are...
每个人 对 就是这样
Showed a brief expression of surprise.
脸上会闪现一丝惊讶
What the hell?!
你在搞什么
His was bigger than most.
他是最惊讶的那一位
But when I tell you that Jeremy Geist
但当我告诉你们杰瑞米·盖斯特
was investigating a gang
是在调查一个
selling illegal firearms out of this bar,
在这个酒吧非法贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥的团伙时
only one person will show fear...
只有一个人脸上会浮现恐惧
the person who is afraid of being caught.
就是那个害怕被抓住的人
And that person is...
而这个人就是
It's you, Tish.
就是你 蒂斯
What?
什么
It's literally on your face.
那表情现在还在你脸上
There is your salesman.
那就是你的"销♥售♥员"
Wow. She was fast.
她跑得可真快
Can I help you?
请问有何事
I'm looking for Supervisory Agent Abbott.
我要找探员主管艾伯特
Yeah, oh, uh, down that way -- second door.
好的 那边走 第二间办公室
Thanks.
谢谢
You asked for the salesman. I found the salesman.
你要找销♥售♥员 我找到了销♥售♥员
Sales-- the woman, the saleswoman.
销♥售♥ 女的 女销♥售♥员
Yeah. Only, we don't have her now.
没错 只不过让她跑了
See, she's in the wind.
她跑没影了
She's probably across the border already.
说不定已经越过边境了
Oh, now, she needs to get ready
要逃去别的国家
before she leaves the country.
肯定得做些准备
She'll need a little time. We'll find her, Ken.
她还得花点时间 我们会找到她的 肯
See? Every-- everything's fine.
你看 情况良好
No. No. It is not fine.
不 怎么可能好
First of all, you haven't got any evidence.
首先 你没有任何证据
And, you know, even if we do manage to bring her in,
而且就算我们抓到了她
what am I gonna do -- pressure her with your say-so?
我该怎么办 用你的这番说辞来给她施压吗
I can't exactly get her to give up the names
我没法让她说出
of the people that she's working with.
她的同伙是谁
Why -- just because you say she did it?
凭什么 就凭你说是她干的
All I can do now is hold her for two days
我现在只能拘留她两天
while her lawyer sits there and laughs at me
而她的律师会坐在一旁嘲笑我
and while the rest of her crew disperses.
她的同伙则会趁机逃窜
So this is not okay. This is a disaster.
所以情况一点都不好 简直糟糕透顶
He's not wrong.
他说得没错
Well, it's -- it's possible that I was a tad hasty,
也许我是有点欠考虑
but you got my ire up.
但你当时惹怒我了
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Michelle Vega.
我是米歇尔·维加
I was told to report for assignment to your unit.
我接到任命前来报到
Vega. Right.
维加 没错
Agent Vega, Patrick Jane. Welcome.
维加探员 我是派翠克·简 欢迎
Thank you. Pleased to be here, Sir.
谢谢 我很高兴能加入你们 长官
Oh, you don't have to call me "Sir."
你不用叫我长官
In fact, please don't call me "Sir."
实际上 请别叫我长官
Save it for him.
他才是长官
Congratulations. First assignment, huh?
恭喜 首次委派吧
I also see that you're, uh, former military.
而且我能看出你是退伍军人
Uh...no.
不是
Interesting that you would lie to me
真是有趣 咱们才开始共事
so early in our acquaintance.
你就开始对我撒谎了
Uh, I-I wouldn't. I mean, I'm not.
我没撒谎 我确实不是
My dad was Army -- career, 37 years.
我爸爸是陆军 服役了37年
Dennis.
丹尼斯
Vega, could you go out into the bullpen
维加 你能去办公区
and, uh, look for Cho or Lisbon?
找下周或者里斯本吗
They'll show you around,
他们会带你熟悉环境
and I'll be out in a few minutes, okay?
我几分钟后去找你 好吗
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
So...gentlemen.
好了 先生们
What are we doing?
我们怎么办
Spackman...
斯派克曼
I'm gonna make this up to you.
我会补偿你
When this is over, it's gonna be your birthday.
当这个案子了结 你会像过生日一样开心
Really?
真的吗
Candles on the cake and all, Ken.
配上生日蛋糕和祝福 肯
And this is Agent Cho.
这位是周探员
Hi. Welcome.
欢迎
It's a pleasure.
是我的荣幸
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表