剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
How long you been together?
你们在一起多久了
We've known each other a long time, years and years,
我们认识很久了 很多很多年
but we weren't together.
但一直没在一起
I mean, we -- we were friends, but...
我是说我们一直是朋友 但是
I couldn't admit that my feelings had changed for him --
我没法承认自己对他的感情已经变了
Not even to my self.
甚至对我自己也是一样
I know what that's like.
我知道那种感觉
I tried to run away.
我逃避过
I met a nice guy.
我遇到了一个很不错的人
He was a good man but not the right man.
他是个好人 但不是命中注定的那个人
I was gonna marry him.
我本打算嫁给他
Then Patrick told me he loved me
然后派翠克告诉我他爱我
and that he didn't want me to leave.
他不想让我离开
What'd you do?
你怎么做的
I stayed.
我留下了
It felt so good not to live a lie anymore.
终于不用再欺骗自己 这种感觉真好
Scary, too.
也有点吓人
I don't know what's gonna happen,
我不知道未来会怎样
you know, if he's gonna stick around or...
不知道他会不会等我 或是
My boyfriend...
我的男朋友
his name's cole.
他叫科尔
He's a real outlaw.
他是个亡命之徒
I like that.
我就爱这一点
Cole and me, we live wild.
科尔和我 我们无拘无束
I mean, it's like wild.
真的没有约束
Like, right now, we're living in a warehouse.
比如说 现在我们住在仓库里
You live in a warehouse?
你们住在仓库里
It's actually more like a hideout.
更像是个藏身处
Cars like you wouldn't believe --
有各种你想象不到的车
million-dollar cars, expensive stuff,
超级豪车 还有各种奢侈品
but we live off of gas-station chimichangas.
但我们平时就吃加油站卖♥♥的墨西哥炸卷饼
It's... it's wild.
真的很 无拘无束
Wild is one thing -- no shower is another.
没约束确实好 但不能洗澡好不方便
Aw, hell, we have a shower.
我们当然能洗澡
Cole even stole cable
科尔还偷了街区里
from the no-tell motel down the block.
一家时钟酒店的有线电视
I hear we caught a break.
我听说案情有进展了
Yeah, Lisbon called in.
对 里斯本打来电♥话♥
Marie told her about a warehouse she and Cole stay in.
玛丽说她和科尔住在一座仓库里
Did she give a location?
她告诉你们地点了吗
Not an address,
没有具体地址
But looking in the neighborhood Jane pinpointed,
但排查了简指出的那片范围
we found a warehouse
我们找到了一座仓库
that fit all the details Marie gave us,
符合玛丽所说的所有细节
down to the gas-station chimichangas.
连加油站的墨西哥炸卷饼都符合
Chimichangas?
墨西哥炸卷饼
That's not important.
这无关紧要
What is important
重要的是
is that the warehouse is leased by a fake corporation.
那座仓库是被一家假公♥司♥租下的
Sounds like what we're looking for.
看来正是我们要找的地方
Well, it's enough for a warrant.
足够去申请搜查令了
Why don't you get a team together
你组织一队人马
and head down there and see what you can find?
去那里查查看吧
That's a load of crap, man. You got nothing on me.
一派胡言 你根本没有证据
You're gonna be hearing from my lawyer.
很快我的律师就会联♥系♥你的
We just caught you in a warehouse full of stolen vehicles.
我们在一座满是被盗车辆的仓库里抓到了你
You're the one that should be trying to make a deal with me.
你才是那个应该跟我妥协的人
If you're too stupid to see that,
如果你不够聪明意识不到这点
I don't know what value you have for the F.B.I.
我就不知道你对联调局还有什么价值了
C-come on, man. Let's -- let's talk.
别这样 伙计 我们谈谈
Do you want to tell me where Cole Foster is?
告诉我科尔·福斯特在哪
Look, his old lady got caught last week.
他的妞上周被抓了
It has him paranoid as hell.
他整天就疑神疑鬼的
He's in town. That's all I know.
他躲在市里 我就知道这些
If he's so paranoid, why is he sticking around?
如果他那么害怕 为什么还不逃走
Good question.
问得好
Tell me how I can find him.
告诉我怎样能找到他
Man, I don't even have his burner number.
伙计 我连他一次性手♥机♥的号♥码都不知道
Hendricks is the only one that knows how to get hold of him.
只有亨德里克斯知道他的联♥系♥方式
Ronald Hendricks?
罗纳德·亨德里克斯吗
That's right.
没错
And how can I find Hendricks?
那怎样能找到亨德里克斯
I don't know. He's with Cole I guess.
我不知道 我猜他跟科尔在一起
We already put a BOLO out on Hendricks.
已经发出了缉捕亨德里克斯的协查通告
That's a dead end.
这条路行不通
Maybe.
也许吧
Marie's useless as a source of information now.
现在玛丽作为线索来源已经毫无价值了
Let's pull Lisbon out.
让里斯本结束任务吧
Marie may be useless as a source of information,
作为线索来源玛丽也许毫无用处
but she still has a use.
但有别的利用价值
What's that?
什么价值
Well, Cole should leave town, but he won't.
科尔本可以离开这里 但他没有
It's obvious why -- he doesn't want to leave Marie,
原因很明显 他不想抛下玛丽
so we give her to him.
所以我们让她回到他身边
How?
怎么做
We don't pull Lisbon out of jail --
我们不把里斯本撤出监狱
we break her out.
我们帮她越狱
You wore a vest.
你穿了件马甲
Oh, this -- this old thing?
这个 这件旧衣服吗
Well, I thought I should look the part.
我得看起来像那么回事
I like it.
我喜欢你这么穿
Well, that's -- that's good to know.
很高兴知道这点
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm fine.
我挺好
The food is not good.
吃的不怎么样
I would kill for a salad.
我超级想吃沙拉
So, we didn't get him?
没抓到他吗
What now?
现在怎么做
You and Marie are gonna break out of here and lead us to Cole.
你和玛丽要一起越狱 帮我们引出科尔
Okay.
好的
You're gonna provide the breakout plan,
你来提供越狱计划
Marie is gonna provide the ride.
玛丽负责安排接应
And you think Cole's gonna be waiting for her?
你认为科尔会来接她
Maybe. Or he'll be very close.
有可能 或者跟在不远处
How are we gonna break out?
那我们该怎么越狱
I'm working on a plan now.
我正在制定计划
So I just say, "Marie, we're gonna bust out of this joint"?
我就直接说 玛丽 我们一起越狱吧
It's not gonna be your idea -- it's gonna be her idea.
这事不要由你提 要由她来提
Cousin Ricky needs surgery again.
瑞奇表弟又要做手术了
He's got to lose his gall bladder.
要切除他的胆囊
Doctor says it's got to go. Huh?
医生说必须要切除 什么
Huh, what does it do? What does a gall bladder do?
那是干什么的 胆囊是什么东西
I mean, can you even live without a gall bladder?
人没了胆囊还能活吗
When she leaves that room,
当她离开那间屋子时
breaking out will be the only thing on her mind.
脑子里唯一的念头就是越狱
Have a seat.
坐下
Bite me.
去死吧
So, I guess that means you haven't changed your mind
看来你还没改变主意
about telling us where Cole Foster is.
不想告诉我们科尔·福斯特在哪
Okay.
好吧
Well, he can send you a postcard when you get settled.
等你安顿好了之后他可以给你寄明信片
What does that mean?
这话是什么意思
That means I'm allowing the Houston D.A.
意思是我正让休斯顿的地检官
to file charges on you.
对你提起诉讼
You will be transferred to Mountain View
你会被移至山景监狱
while you await your trial.
在那里等候庭审
Mountain View?
山景监狱
That's a supermax.
那可是超高安全级别的监狱
Well, it takes about 48 hours for the paperwork to clear,
搞定所有文件需要大概48小时
if you want to get packed.
你得开始打包行李了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表