剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
or one of those other idiots.
再不就是你那些白♥痴♥手下
That's a crime, not to mention illegal search.
闯入民宅是犯罪 更别说非法搜查了
Well, that'll be for the D.A. to sort out.
那是地检署该管的事情
But it will get the attention of the inspector general.
但总检察长便会调查此事
And there will be an internal investigation,
进行警署内部调查
and they'll look into all of your old busts
调查你以前的那些毒品缴获案
and realize that you have been a thief for 20 years.
会查出你原来做了二十年的贼
I have you, Bill.
我抓到你的把柄了 比尔
I have you by the short and curlies.
你逃不掉了
Okay.
好
Okay. Fine.
好 行
Take half.
分你一半
We both walk away. This is over.
从此各走各路 就此结束
Wow. Half. Hmm.
一半
How much is half?
一半是多少钱
About 800.
八十万左右
So you're offering me $800,000
这么说 你要给我
of the cash that you've been skimming?
你一直暗中偷取的八十万现金吗
You're not getting a dime more.
多一分我都不会再给
I don't want any more.
我不想要更多
Hello again, agent Peterson.
你好 又见面了 彼得森探员
I have all I need.
我需要的都有了
It doesn't matter what you do to me.
你把我怎么样都无所谓
It can't help.
没用的
Why not?
为什么
Blatt has the bullet.
布拉特拿到那颗子弹了
The bullet you shot into that Zeta's head.
你射杀泽塔的那颗子弹
Bullet.
子弹
Was that the evidence you were talking about?
你说的证据就是这个吗
That's right. And when Blatt gets done with it,
是的 等布拉特将它呈上法庭
your wife can kiss her new job good-bye.
你老婆可以跟她的新工作说拜拜了
And you're going to prison, my friend.
而你则会进监狱
Abbott, Peterson, Vega.
艾伯特 彼得森 维加
Good to see you all.
见到你们真好
Allow me to introduce congressman Blatt's
请允许我为大家介绍布拉特议员的
Legislative Director, Missy, um...
立法事务总监 米西...
Uh...I'm sorry. What is it?
很抱歉 您叫什么
Uh, Brammer.
布拉默
Sorry. Missy Brammer.
抱歉 米西·布拉默
Uh, you said you had a constituent who had to see me?
你说过有一位选民一定要见我
Yes, Miss Brammer. This is Bill Peterson.
对 布拉默小姐 这位是比尔·彼得森
He is one of the Congressman's most enthusiastic supporters.
他是议员的狂热支持者
Oh, how do you do?
你好啊
Yeah, wait -- no.
等下 不对
This isn't right.
这不对劲
I'm sorry?
你说什么
There's been a mistake. I met Missy Brammer
这肯定是搞错了 我两天前在圣安东尼奥
two days ago in San Antonio.
见过米西·布拉默
Well, that's impossible, because
这不可能 因为
Miss Brammer's been here in D.C. all week
布拉默小姐这周都待在华盛顿
preparing for the hearings.
为听证会做准备
Uh, which I'm gonna be late for if I don't hurry. Okay.
说到这个 我再不去就要迟到了 好的
Nice to meet you all. Mr. Peterson.
很高兴见到你们 彼得森先生
Hey. Wait...
等等
No, no, no.
不 不对
She returned my call from Blatt's office.
她是从布拉特办公室给我回的电♥话♥
Hi. My cell phone just died.
你好 我的手♥机♥没电了
Could I use one of yours?
能借用下电♥话♥吗
Sure. Missy's out of town. You can use hers.
当然 米西出差了 你可以用她的
Thank you very much.
太谢谢了
You're welcome.
不客气
Bill peterson.
我是比尔·彼得森
Hello, Mr. Peterson, this is Missy Brammer.
你好 彼得森先生 我是米西·布拉默
I'm Congressman Blatt's Legislative Director.
我是布拉特议员的立法事务总监
I met her! In Blatt's Office.
我还见过她 就在布拉特的办公室
Sorry, everybody. Pest control.
大家抱歉 害虫防治
We need the office for 20 minutes.
得占用办公室二十分钟
All right. Everybody out. They got to spray.
好的 大家出去吧 他们要喷药
Come in.
请进
I got something for you.
东西给你带来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Here we go.
给你
Bill?
比尔
I can't tell you how much it means to me to say this.
我真是无法形容这对我意义有多重大
You're under arrest.
你被捕了
Wonderful to see the Government at work.
很高兴看到政♥府♥能行使职能
Guys, let me drive you to the airport.
让我开车送你们去机场吧
Nah, you've done enough already.
不用 你做得已经够多了
Well, thank you for everything.
这几天真是谢谢你们了
You know what? That was some good, clean fun.
你知道吗 这几天真是乐趣无穷
Like old times.
就跟以前一样
Just like old times.
就跟以前一样
Pete, hold the door a sec.
皮特 帮我挡一下门
He tells me you got a sweetheart.
他告诉我你有女朋友了
That little brunette?
那个深色头发的小美人吗
That is true.
没错
Don't screw it up, Patrick.
千万别搞砸了 派翠克
I'll try not to.
我会努力的
Life's too short.
人生苦短
See ya.
再见
Bye.
再见
Scared me there. Now don't spill any.
吓到我了 别倒洒了
Plastic cups?
塑料杯子
Okay. A toast.
好了 来干杯
To friends.
为朋友干杯
Thank you for... all...
多谢你们 为你们所做的
We are forever in your debt.
我们永远欠你们的人情
Yes, yes.
没错 没错
We are forever in your debt. I-I make horrible speeches.
我们永远欠你们人情 我真是不会讲话
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Let's go check out that waffle truck.
我们去华夫饼车看看
Oh, definitely.
好啊
So how fast were you going when you drove to San Antonio?
你去圣安东尼奥时车速有多快
Like a hundred million miles an hour.
快要接近光速了吧
Roughly. How fast were you going when you rammed
粗略估计 你从面撞上彼得森的车时
the back of Peterson's car?
车速有多快
Like 3 miles an hour.
大概每小时五公里
Still, I bet it was pretty cool.
那感觉一定棒极了
It was. It was really cool.
没错 确实棒极了
You know, I don't want a waffle. You want to dance?
我不想吃华夫饼了 你想跳舞吗
No. No, I'm -- I'm a terrible dancer. I --
不 不想 我跳舞超烂
Oh, come on.
来嘛
What do you have to lose, Wylie?
你有什么好怕的 怀利
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 我们走
Okay, but you can't laugh.
好吧 但你不准笑我
No promises.
这我可没法保证
Well, since everything is cleared up with Lena,
因为莉娜的事情都解决了
I'll be moving in a couple of months.
几个月后我就要离开了
Work from the D.C. Office.
到华盛顿办公室工作
So you know what that means. It's you.
所以你知道这意味着什么 是你
What is?
什么是我
The unit. It's yours.
这个队伍 归你管了
You'll be in charge.
由你来负责
I talked to the Regional Office,
我已经跟地区办事处谈过
I talked to the Assistant Director,
也和主管助理谈过
and everyone agrees.
所有人都同意
You've earned it, Kimball.
这是你应得的 金宝
And I think you're going to do a great job at it.
而且我认为你会干得很出色
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表