剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah.
有
My husband runs a couple of styling salons.
我丈夫开了几间造型沙龙
How long have you been together?
你们在一起多久了
A year.
一年
Congratulations. I'm very happy for you.
恭喜 替你开心
Um, you didn't kill Darrell Gonzalez.
不是你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
Would you move to the back of the room, please?
请你退到后面 好吗
Anyone here get divorced in the past three years?
这里有谁在过去的三年里离过婚
Yes, law enforcement -- tough on the home life.
执法工作者 很难平衡好家庭生活
On the plus side, you didn't kill Gonzalez.
从好的方面说 你们没有杀冈萨雷斯
Back you go, please.
请退到后面
You think one of us are in bed with the Sosas?
你认为跟索萨串通的人在我们几个之中吗
That's crazy.
太扯了
Really. Why would we do that?
就是 我们为什么要这么做
Money, I assume.
我猜是为了钱吧
But I-I don't care about the motive.
但我不在乎动机是什么
I'm interested in what happened
我对那个人变成叛徒后的生活
after one of you became a traitor.
比较感兴趣
I looked at your I.D. pictures for the last few years.
我仔细看了你们过去几年的证件照
All ten of you have improved your appearance,
你们十位的外在形象都有很大提升
Most noticeably by sprucing up your hair.
最明显的就是打理了发型
Some of you because you inherited money,
有人是因为继承了遗产
Others because you're back in the dating scene.
而有人则是又重新开始约会了
Are you seriously saying that one of us is the killer
你不会就因为我们弄了个漂亮发型
because we got a better haircut?
就认定我们中有人是凶手吧
A killer, no. A traitor, yes.
不是凶手 是叛徒
Whoever sold out to the Sosas made bank
不管是谁投奔了索萨集团 那人赚了钱
and got a big ego boost.
并且自信心暴增
When you have a good secret, it makes you feel important.
当你藏有绝密 你会感觉自己很重要
If you're so sure, which one of us is it?
若你如此确定 那么这个人是谁呢
Well, that's the question, isn't it?
这就是问题所在 对吧
Jane.
简
Just a minute, Vega.
等一下 维加
I found the killer.
抓到凶手了
It's Bill Peterson.
是比尔·彼得森
You're seriously doing this.
你还动真格了
I was certain it was gonna be one of the other three agents.
我还以为是刚才那三位探员之一
Are we sure about this?
确定是他吗
Wylie found a link
怀利找到了
through the cat blog to an offshore account in Belize.
一个猫咪博客和一个伯利兹海外账户的联♥系♥
It was hidden under aliases and shells,
账户虽以化名作掩护
but he traced it back to Peterson.
但他最终追踪到了彼得森名下
3.2 million bucks.
三百二十万美金
You're accusing me -- get your people in line!
你在指控我...好好管教下你的人
Take him out of here.
把他带出去
Abbott...
艾伯特...
You think I'm gonna forget about this, huh?
你觉得我会就此善罢甘休吗
Is that what you think?!
你真这么想吗
You have evidence against agent Peterson?
你有证据证明彼得森探员是凶手吗
You can pick up your firearms on the way out.
你们走的时候可以拿回自己的配枪
We're done here.
这里结束了
Bordick.
博迪克
Yeah?
什么事
You look like you're in a hurry.
你看上去很赶时间啊
What's the rush?
着什么急
Nothing. I mean none.
没事 没啥
You got a go-bag in your trunk, don't you?
你把应急背包放进了后备箱 是吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You killed Darrell Gonzalez.
你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
Where are you headed?
你要去哪
The Gulf?
波斯湾吗
Airport?
机场吗
Why would I be going to the Gulf?
我去波斯湾干什么
You killed Darrell Gonzalez.
你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
So you thought you were gonna get away?
你觉得你可以逍遥法外吗
Excuse me?
什么
When we arrested Peterson,
当我们抓了彼得森
you thought you had time to escape.
你觉得你有了时间逃跑
But I know what you did.
但我知道你干了什么
What?
什么
You killed Darrell Gonzalez.
你杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
No. Peterson did.
不 是彼得森杀的
You guys said so. You arrested him.
你们的人都说了 你们逮捕了他
It was you.
是你
I'm not letting you alone until I prove it.
在我能证明之前 我会跟着你
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I am going to tail you every day until you're in cuffs.
我会每天监视你 直到你认罪伏法为止
I don't care how long it takes.
不管要要花多长时间
I am gonna put you behind bars.
我一定会把你关进监狱的
Lisbon.
我是里斯本
This is Abbott.
我是艾伯特
Cho.
我是周
Blanks.
空包弹
We found your go-bag.
我们找到了你的应急背包
Yeah, quite the trip you were planning.
你安排得可够周全的
Fake passport, Croatian Kunas.
假护照 在克罗地亚的钱也备好了[库纳]
Hey, Lisbon, does Croatia
里斯本 克罗地亚
have an extradition treaty with the U.S.?
跟美国之间有引渡条约吗
I don't believe they do.
好像没有
We also found the tracking program
我们还发现了你在冈萨雷斯的
you installed on Gonzalez's computer.
电脑上安装的追踪程序
He'd suspected a mole.
他怀疑队里有内奸
It was only a matter of time before he latched on to you.
他抓到你是迟早的事
So, why did you start working for the Sosas?
说吧 你为什么要为索萨卖♥♥命
Why betray your team?
为什么背叛你的队伍
My team?
我的队伍
I've been at D.E.A. for six years.
我在缉毒局干了六年了
You know how many times my "team"
你知道有多少回我的"队伍"
has passed me over for promotions?
把我排除在升职名单之外吗
So you wanted to show them how smart you are?
所以你就要让他们瞧瞧你有多聪明吗
No, wait a minute. He couldn't be that smart.
不 慢着 他没那么聪明
I mean, we caught you.
我们抓到了你
Took you years.
花了好几年才抓到
That whole time, I was tipping off dealers,
这些年间 我向毒贩告密
ruining busts, stashing payoffs.
同时带队搜查 敛取贿赂
I was the most powerful guy in that building.
我是那里最有权有势的人
Nobody knew.
而没有一个人知道
So who's the smart one?
谁更聪明
Let's get this smart man a nice jail cell.
给这个机灵鬼安排一个好牢房♥吧
We found enough evidence in Orosco's apartment
我们在奥罗斯科家发现了足以逮捕科贝尔
to arrest Korbell and several of his employees.
以及他手下的几个雇员的证据
Korbell's going to flip against the Sosa Cartel.
科贝尔打算揭发索萨贩毒集团
Feels like a win, all in all.
总的来说 算是胜利了
You humiliated me in front of my people!
你当着我的人的面羞辱了我
You perp-walked me through my own office!
你在我的办公室里当众逮捕了我
We had to make Orosco feel like he had a chance to get away.
我们必须让奥罗斯科觉得他有机会逃脱
You were the misdirection.
你帮我们误导了他
It's not the best part, but you played it adequately.
这招不算绝佳 但是你配合得很不错
You were supposed to tell me what you were doing.
你们应该先告诉我的
We couldn't do that. You would have blown the shot.
我们不能那么做 你会毁了行动的
I mean, obviously.
绝对的
Look, I'm sorry, Bill. Really, I am.
听着 我很抱歉 比尔 真的
I was supposed to get the credit!
这功劳应该也有我的一份
We had a deal!
我们说好了的
There was no deal, Bill.
我没有同意过 比尔
Just a crazy idea you had in your head.
只是你自己脑子里的荒唐念头罢了
You're done, Abbott.
你完蛋了 艾伯特
It's over for you and your wife.
你跟你老婆都完蛋了
I'm gonna see to that.
我会确保这一点
Okay. I've been patient. I've been polite.
行了 我一直很耐心 表现得很礼貌
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表