剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Look, I found the car. All right?
那车是我在路上发现的 好吗
Keys in it and everything.
钥匙什么的都在车里
Is it really stealing if someone just leaves something like that?
捡了别人扔掉的东西能算偷吗
You've been arrested three times.
你已经有三次被捕记录了
Shoplifting, possession.
入店行窃 持有非法物品
So?
那又怎样
It's not crazy to think you might try robbing somebody's house.
所以要说你闯空门也完全合情合理
Let's just cut right to it. Did you kill Nicole Raymond?
别绕弯子了 妮可·雷蒙德是你杀的吗
Man, I never killed anybody.
我从没杀过人
What?
怎么了
Well, what do you think?
你怎么看
You believe him?
你信他的话吗
Agents.
探员们
It looks bad, but Zach didn't do this.
情况看起来的确对扎克不利 但不是他干的
He's probably gonna get the needle.
他可能要被判死刑的
Obviously, if there's anything you can do, it'd be appreciated.
所以你们要是能帮帮忙就太好了
If he's telling the truth,
如果他说的是实话
then Raymond killed his wife
那就是雷蒙德自己杀害了妻子
and then dumped the car in a bad neighborhood
然后在贫民区弃车
just hoping somebody would steal it.
指望被谁开走
Well, that's not outside the realm of possibility.
这也不是没可能
Every good plan needs a little bit of luck.
再好的计划都或多或少依赖点运气
We should go visit the crime scene.
我们去看看案发现场吧
Hi, Judy.
你好 茱蒂
Uh, my girlfriend and I are out house hunting
我和女朋友在找房♥子
and, uh, we saw a lovely place on Roosevelt.
我们在罗斯福大街上看到一栋很棒的
Wondering if we could take a little peek inside.
我们在想能不能进去好好看看
Yeah, we're out front.
对 我们就在门口
See you soon. Bye.
待会见
On her way.
她马上来
As you can see, this house is move-in ready.
你们也看到了 房♥子随时可入住
There's a lot to love about this place,
这房♥子优点有很多
but if you ask me, this cozy living area
不过要我说 最重要的是舒适的生活区
is a real dream.
绝对是你们梦寐以求的选择
How long has it been on the market?
房♥子挂出来多久了
Um, a couple months.
几个月了
Rally? At this price? What's the catch?
真的吗 这么低的价钱居然还没出手
Wait until you see the master bath.
见到了主浴室你就会更惊讶了
Is there something you're not telling us, Judy?
你是不是有什么没告诉我们的 茱蒂
Out with it.
说吧
Well, uh, there was a death here.
其实 这里死过人
A murder.
谋杀案
Shouldn't you have told us that to begin with?
这你难道不该一开始就告诉我们吗
Isn't there a law about that? Yeah.
这-好像是有法律规定的吧 -是啊
I-I don't know if it's my responsibility --
我觉得那好像不是我该说的话
You know, I think we're gonna have to talk about this,
我们得好好商量一下
uh, if you don't mind, privately.
不介意的话请回避一下
Oh. Sure. Well, I have some calls to make,
当然不介意 我也有几个电♥话♥要打
so I'll be out in my car.
我在车里等你们吧
Just take your time.
不用着急
Uh, window was open, screen outside.
窗户是开着的 纱窗向外打开
The cops think that's how Jefferson broke into the house.
警方认为杰斐逊就是从那儿进来的
Through here?
从这里爬进来吗
Okay.
好吧
Uh, Lisbon, take a look at this.
里斯本 过来看看
Hi!
你好
Maybe there wasn't anybody there that day.
也许那天那里没有人
Maybe.
也许吧
What was the weather like day of the murder?
谋杀案发生当天的天气怎么样
Crime report says it was...
现场报告里说是
mid 70s, clear skies.
24摄氏度左右 晴
Perfect day for the park. Which begs a question.
最适宜去公园的天气 那么问题就来了
Why would you break in through that window
为什么要从那个窗户进来
when you can break in around the side through there,
而不是走这个窗户
hidden from the street?
避开主街呢
Now the body was found here,
尸体是在这里被发现的
with a half-finished crossword puzzle and a pen.
旁边还有笔和填了一半的字谜
So we can assume that she was sitting... there.
所以可以猜想当时她是 坐在这里的
She would have heard him.
她会听到他的动静
Yes, she would have heard him.
对呀 她会听到的
But if Raymond was the killer...
但如果雷蒙德是凶手
Very easy to push that screen out from the inside.
从里面打开窗户很容易
Yeah, but the time of death, he couldn't have done it.
但死亡时间呢 他没有作案时间
Sure.
对
Th-that's calculated from body temperature, right?
死亡时间是根据尸温判断的吧
Uh, liver temperature, yes.
没错 肝脏温度
She had a fan pointed right at her,
当时有个风扇正对着她
like it was really hot.
好像很热似的
But it was mid 70s.
但那天只有24度左右
Perfect day, fan...
天高气爽 开着风扇
You ever cook a roast?
你烤过肉卷吗
Of course.
当然
Yeah. Sorry.
失礼了
My aunt used to do it this way --
我姨妈以前是这么做的
she turned the oven way up high.
把烤箱先开到非常高的温度
You heat it, you put the roast in,
温度到了以后 再把肉放进去烘烤
and then you turn it off.
然后关掉
So maybe...
所以也许
He turns the thermostat all the way up.
他是把恒温器调到了高温
Tells her it's broken.
跟她说恒温器坏了
And then he turns the thermostat off after he kills her.
杀掉她之后他再关掉恒温器
The room and Nicole cool off slower,
房♥间和妮可会慢慢变凉
making it seem like she died later than she actually did.
从而让她的死亡时间看起来延后了
Exactly.
没错
What about the fan?
那风扇呢
He turned off both the fan and the thermostat.
他把风扇和恒温器一起关掉
And then he leaves.
然后离开就好
Then he leaves.
离开就好
The front door.
看看正门
Looks like it was wiped down. For prints.
好像被擦过 擦指纹
Raymond doesn't have to worry about prints.
雷蒙德不需要担心自己的指纹
It's his house. Well, maybe he got blood on it.
这是他家 也许是因为有血迹
No. He's too meticulous.
不 以他的严谨不会犯这种错
You're right.
你说得对
He wouldn't leave that mistake in the first place.
他绝对不会犯这种错误
Maybe he was wiping off somebody else's prints.
也许他是为了擦别人的指纹
Uh-huh. Okay. Okay.
嗯 好的 好的
A woman.
女人
It had to have been a woman.
肯定来过一个女人
There was a woman with him in the car
闯红灯的违章照片里就有个女人
for the red light photograph.
和他一起坐在车里
After Nicole was already dead. Yes.
在妮可死后 没错
We need to find out who that woman was in the car.
我们得找到车里的女人是谁
It gives him motive. How do we find her?
那就是他的动机 怎么找
Well, I think it's time I paid our pal Raymond a visit,
我想是该去拜访下雷蒙德了
have a little talk about
跟他好好谈谈
Actical Solutions to Urban Terrorism.
应对都市恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的战略
I told you. Told me what?
我早跟你说了 说什么
You can't quit. You're having too much fun.
你没法辞职的 你太享受其中了
Judy. Oh! Uh, I'm sorry.
茱蒂 抱歉
Uh, I think we're gonna have to pass on this one.
我想我们还是不要这间了
Not enough closet space. You heard the woman.
放衣服的地方不够大 女王大人发话了
Yes?
请进
Colonel Raymond.
雷蒙德上校
The F.B.I. consultant, right?
联调局的那个顾问 对吗
You here for the seminar?
你是来参加研讨会的吗
Oh, that's no way to learn. I prefer one-on-one.
在那根本学不到东西 我喜欢一对一的谈
That's why I'm here.
所以我才来找你
You need some advice?
需要我为你提些建议吗
Oh, given the way your boys performed in that game yesterday, I thought
鉴于昨天你手下们的表现水平 我觉得
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表