剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Well, we only brought him in for questioning.
我们只是请他来问话
I have a writ of Habeas Corpus
申请人身保护令的文书
being couriered to Judge Decker.
马上就能送到德克尔法官手上
Do I need to get him out of bed,
你是想把他吵醒
or are you prepared to release Gabriel immediately?
还是马上释放加百列
Mr. Osbourne!
奥斯伯恩先生
Give us a shot.
看这边
Mr. Osbourne. Mr. Osbourne!
奥斯伯恩先生 奥斯伯恩先生
Mr. Osbourne, I just have a few questions.
奥斯伯恩先生 我就问几个问题
Mr. Osbourne!
奥斯伯恩先生
Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming.
女士们先生们 多谢你们前来
My client Gabriel Osbourne
我的委托人加百列·奥斯伯恩
has been illegally detained by the F.B.I
被联调局非法扣留
for attempting to help them capture a serial killer,
只因他想帮助他们抓获一名连环杀手
a serial killer that is currently on the loose in Austin.
这位连环杀手现在仍在奥斯汀流窜
Mr. Osbourne, we just need to know a few things.
奥斯伯恩先生 我们只有几个问题要问
Do you know --
你知道
Let's have Gabriel tell the story in his own words.
让加百列自己来解释吧
I had a vision that helped them find five bodies today.
我的预见今天帮他们找到了五具尸体
They don't have any suspects.
他们不知道是什么人作案
F.B.I thinks it was me.
联调局就开始怀疑我
They want to frame me.
他们想栽赃到我头上
They want to hide the truth.
他们想要掩盖事实
There's a serial killer out there.
现在有个连环杀手在四处作案
He is a man with an evil heart and an appetite to kill.
他内心很邪恶 并且嗜血成瘾
He's not done killing.
他还会继续杀人
He won't stop, and he -- he can't stop.
他不会住手 而且他 没法住手
He's -- he's gonna kill again.
他还会再次杀人
That's all for now. Thank you.
今天就到这里 谢谢大家
We just have a few more questions --
我们还有几个问题
This is going badly.
这可不太妙
Yes, it is.
是啊
But we're gonna stay focused on finding the killer.
但我们必须先集中精力把凶手抓捕归案
I'll stay on Gabriel.
我去盯着加百列
You do that.
去吧
I'm gonna feed myself to the sharks.
我来应付这帮凶残的记者
Great. Thanks for the update.
好极了 谢谢你通知我
What's the word from the office?
办公室那边怎么说
Police lines are flooded.
警方热♥线♥被打爆了
People are seeing serial killers everywhere.
人们看谁都像连环杀手
And not a peep from these two.
这俩人连个动静都没有
Who's that?
那是谁
What should we do?
我们该怎么办
You stay put. I'll call you if I need you.
你继续盯着 如果需要帮忙我会叫你
Stop! F.B.I!
站住 我是联调局的
Come on out.
出来
You're the neighbor, right?
你是他的邻居 对吧
Why'd you run?
你为什么要跑
I was scared. Gabriel was on the news
我害怕 新闻里报道加百列了
and said there was a killer on the loose,
他说有杀手在市里流窜
and then I saw you lurking.
然后我看到你偷偷摸摸地过来了
Okay, go on home.
好吧 回家吧
Wylie, hey.
怀利 醒醒
What happened?
发生什么事了
I don't know. Somebody hit me.
我不知道 有人打了我
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Come on. Get up.
来吧 起来
I'm going in, okay?
我进屋看看
Okay. All right.
好的 好
Can I get a second?
我跟他说几句话
How you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
I don't know.
不知道
I don't think I'm cut out for the field.
我觉得我不适合出外勤
This is rough work.
这工作不容易
You're gonna get banged up every once in a while.
每隔一段时间就会挨次揍
I don't think I can do this.
我觉得我做不来
You want to go back to the office and answer phones?
你想回办公室去接电♥话♥吗
No.
不想
I want to stay. What can I do here?
我想留下 我能做点什么
We need to put together a description of your attacker.
现在需要你描述下袭击你的人
I don't know if it was Gabriel or someone else who attacked me,
我不知道袭击我的人是加百列还是别人
and now Gabriel's gone.
而现在加百列失踪了
And Jane's inside. Go see him.
简在屋里 去找他吧
Why? Just go.
为什么 快去吧
Hey. How you feeling?
感觉怎么样
They want to check me out at the hospital,
他们想让我去医院做检查
but Cho said to see you first.
但周让我先来找你
Mm. What do you remember about the person who attacked you?
关于攻击你的人 你记得多少
N-nothing. I didn't see the guy.
什么都不知道 我没看到他
Well, you know more than you think you do.
你知道的事比你意识到的要多得多
I just want you to close your eyes.
我需要你闭上眼睛
Okay, big breath in.
很好 深吸一口气
And out.
呼气
Good. One more...breath.
很好 再深吸一口气
And out.
呼气
Now I want you to listen very carefully to my voice.
现在我需要你认真听我的声音
You hear no other sound other than my voice.
除了我的声音你别的什么都听不到
There is someone behind you.
有人在你背后
You don't know who it is.
你不知道他是谁
But you see something out of the corner of your eye.
但你余光扫到了什么
No.
没有
No, I don't see anything.
我什么都没看到
That's okay. You're doing fine.
没事 你做得很好
You're doing fine.
做得很好
Right before you were hit,
在你被击中前
there was a scent in the air,
空气里有种味道
a faint scent.
味道很淡
Yeah.
是的
What was it?
是什么味道
I don't know.
我不知道
Does it remind you of anything?
这味道让你想到什么了吗
My uncle's fishing shed.
我叔叔加工鱼的地方
Oh. Was it fish?
是鱼腥味吗
No.
不是
He doesn't actually fish there.
他其实不在那捕鱼
He just went there to drink.
他去那只是为了喝酒
What did he drink?
他喝的什么酒
Beer.
啤酒
It smells like old, spilled beer.
那味道就像很久以前洒出来的啤酒
You did very well.
做得很好
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, I got it. Thanks.
好的 知道了 谢谢
The Mustang Creek Brewery -- it shut down around a year ago.
野马溪啤酒厂 大约一年前倒闭了
It's only a mile from where the bodies were found.
离发现尸体的地方只有一英里
Let's go.
我们走
Let's get a perimeter set up, three-block radius.
以三个街区为半径设立警戒线
I got the front.
我从前门走
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表