剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Eventually I had to get out of the marriage.
最后我只能选择从婚姻里脱身
There's only so many fresh starts you can take.
能重新开始的机会一定要抓住
What was his money situation?
他的资金状况如何
Kirk was in a motorcycle accident last year.
柯克去年出了起摩托车事故
Doctors' bills? Forget it.
医生的账单就不用说了
Plus, our boy Pauly is special needs.
再加上我们儿子保利需要特别辅♥导♥
Kirk was paying for his tutor.
柯克有给他请家教
Is that why he got into the gem business?
正因如此他才涉足宝石生意吗
He said some of those guys make up to $100,000 a city
他说只要上道了 有些人在一个城市
once they get going,
就能赚上十万
but he never saw that kind of money.
但他从没挣到过那么多钱
Uh, records show that Kirk has two misdemeanor convictions
记录显示柯克曾两次被判轻罪
and an arrest?
并被捕过一次
He hung with some bad guys when he was younger.
他年轻时交友不慎
But be involved in a gem heist?
但参与抢劫珠宝这种事
Kirk just wanted to be a dad.
柯克只想做个称职的父亲
Did he ever mention any friends from the Gem Show?
他提过珠宝展会上的什么朋友吗
Someone named Lake...
有个家伙叫雷德
No. Pond. Walker Pond.
不对 庞德 沃克·庞德
This whole thing just kills me.
这件事让我倍受打击
Any idea who could have done this to him, Mr. Pond?
你知道谁会对他下手吗 庞德先生
No. No, God, no. Kirk's a...
不知道 完全不可能 柯克是个
Kirk was a sweet kid.
柯克是个好小伙子
People liked him.
大家都喜欢他
You worked with him?
你跟他合伙做生意吗
I tried to help him. Um...
我想要帮他
Kirk's, uh... he was always amped up,
柯克 他总想做大买♥♥卖♥♥
in a hurry. I told him, "Slow down."
急于赚钱 我告诉过他要慢慢来
You know, "You got to build your business,"
生意要从点滴做起
but, um, he didn't hear me.
但是 他根本听不进去
How does a gem seller go about building his business?
宝石卖♥♥家该怎样经营自己的生意呢
You've got to learn the trade.
得先读懂这行
And that takes time.
这需要长年积累
Kirk wanted a shortcut.
柯克总想一步登天
Anyone else Kirk was close to at the show?
这展会上柯克还有其他关系好的人吗
I really don't know. We only talked about business.
我真的不知道 我们之间只谈生意
Did you talk to him today?
你今天和他说过话吗
No. I got here late.
没有 我今天迟到了
Anyone you might have seen him talking to, however briefly?
你还见过他跟其他人说话吗 不论多短都行
Yes. I saw him a couple times recently with Greta.
见过 我最近经常看到他跟格丽塔在一起
Seemed to me like they were having an argument.
我感觉他们像是在争论
And who's Greta? Greta Fortensky.
格丽塔是谁 格丽塔·福坦斯基
She's the Gem Show appraiser.
她是珠宝展会的鉴定师
She's been here... 15 or so years.
她已经在这工作了差不多十五年了
What's that? Vendors can't sell their gem
那是什么工作 卖♥♥家在出♥售♥珠宝之前
without first having an appraiser tell them what it's worth.
必须先经过鉴定师估价
Wylie.
怀利
What's that?
那是什么
Uh, security cam footage from the Gem Show.
珠宝展会的监控录像
Live?
实时的吗
No, it's from this morning.
不 是今天早上的
I was tracking Kirk Upton.
我在追踪柯克·厄普顿的活动
Oh. Well, uh...
那么
Possible to make it live?
能看实时的吗
I'd like to see what's going on there.
我想看看那边现在的情况
Uh, sure.
当然
Cool.
好极了
I'm contracted by the Gem Show as an independent appraiser,
珠宝展会雇我做独♥立♥鉴定师
which allows me to monitor the show's integrity,
监督这个展会的商业信誉
which stays sterling because I keep the vendors honest.
整个展会声誉在外就是因为我让卖♥♥家诚信经营
Their gems are priced appropriately because of me.
他们的宝石定价合理都是因为我
Bibby, don't do that.
毕比 不许那么做
Sorry, mom.
抱歉 妈妈
Come here.
你过来
My daughter Bibby works with me.
我女儿毕比跟我一起工作
I learned how to appraise gems from my own mother,
我妈妈教会我如何鉴定珠宝
and Bibby will pick up when I leave off.
而毕比以后会接我的班
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你们
I understand you and Kirk might have had an argument.
我听说你和柯克起过争执
No. He just thought I was under-appraising his gems.
没有 他只是觉得我对他的宝石估价太低
That happens a lot with younger vendors.
刚入行的卖♥♥家经常这么认为
They dream of striking it rich fast.
他们总想着一夜暴富
Which is not my problem.
这跟我没什么关系
What happens when a vendor thinks he's being under-appraised?
如果卖♥♥家认为他的宝石估价太低怎么办
We'll usually discuss it with them.
我们通常会跟他们讨论
And after we do...
讨论过后
my appraisal generally stands.
他们通常都会认可我的估价
Was Kirk Upton angry?
柯克·厄普顿当时很生气吗
Uh, Kirk was never angry. He was just sad.
柯克根本没生气 他只是失望
Excuse me. Sure.
失陪下 好的
Yeah?
喂
Hey, Cho. Your fly's open.
周 你的大门没关
Jane, where are you? The office. Where else?
简 你在哪 在办公室 还能在哪
You're using the security cameras.
你在看监控画面
Yeah, very good.
没错 真机灵
And, uh, who is it that Vega's talking to?
还有 维加在跟谁说话
Greta Fortensky.
格丽塔·福坦斯基
She and her daughter are appraisers.
她和她女儿是鉴定师
You think you could, uh, show me the --
你能让我看下
the woman Vega's talking to?
跟维加说话的那个女人吗
Yeah, I think so.
好 没问题
She looks like a barrel of laughs.
感觉她很会逗人开心
Think she's the killer? I don't know yet.
你觉得她是凶手吗 还不知道
Well, looks like she's got it in her.
感觉她有这个潜质
You think? Sure. Look at that posture.
你这么想 当然 看她的动作
I would bet money she has a riding crop
我敢打赌她肯定有马鞭
hidden in the closet somewhere.
藏在某处的衣橱里
And her daughter looks like
而她女儿看起来
she'd like to give you an earful.
有一肚子的怨气要发泄
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁打电♥话♥
He's talking to Cho. Cho.
他跟周在通电♥话♥ 跟周
Oh. May I? Oh. Yeah.
我能跟他说句吗 当然
Hey, Cho, hang on for a second. I want you to hear this.
周 先等下 你得听听这个
Put it on speaker.
切换到免提
Wylie, what did you get on Upton's movements?
怀利 关于厄普顿的行踪你查到什么
Uh, he left his booth after talking to Cho and Vega,
跟周和维加谈过之后他就离开了自己的摊位
according to the map of the convention center,
根据会展中心的地图
the person he visited was...Walker Pond.
他去找了沃克·庞德
Pond? You sure? Yeah. Why?
庞德 你确定 是啊 怎么了
Well, Pond told us he hadn't talked to him today.
庞德告诉我们他今天没跟柯克说过话
Well, talk to him again and see if his story stands.
再去找他谈谈 看他的说辞能不能站住脚
Yep.
好的
I'm, uh, I'm just gonna...
我 我得去
Whoa, I'm getting the spins.
我头好晕
Hey, why don't you go home?
不如你回家休息吧
Yeah, just go home and, uh, I'll get someone to drive you.
你就回家去吧 我找人送你回去
Yeah, uh, that -- that could be a good idea.
好的 这主意不错
Hang on one second.
稍微等下
Think he's running?
你觉得他跑了吗
Bell.
贝尔
We're looking for the vendor who works that booth --
我们在找这个摊位的卖♥♥家
Walker Pond. You know him?
他叫沃克·庞德 你认识他吗
Pond, sure.
庞德 当然
He packed up in a hurry about 45 minutes ago.
他四十五分钟前匆忙收拾走人了
Didn't say why. He's running.
没说为什么 他跑路了
Anything I can do to help? No, we got it.
需要我帮忙吗 不用 我们能搞定
I'm gonna get Houston P.D. to put out a B.O.L.O.
我去让休斯顿警局发出协查通告
Call Wylie, tell him to start tracking Pond.
给怀利打电♥话♥ 告诉他开始追踪庞德
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Excuse me, Sir? Sir?
打扰下 长官 长官
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表