剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you, Sir.
谢谢你 长官
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你
Well, since that's settled, I think I am going to dance
既然所有事情已解决 我想我要跟
with the next Undersecretary of the Department of Commerce.
下一任商♥务♥部♥副部长跳支舞
Get on the dance floor, baby. Come on.
我们去跳舞吧 宝贝 来吧
Congratulations, Cho.
恭喜你 周
Thank you.
谢谢
You deserve it.
实至名归
I'm gonna go get another taco.
我去再买♥♥份墨西哥煎玉米卷
Okay.
好的
You know, we never finished our conversation.
你知道 我们的谈话总是没有结果
No, it got busy.
对 总是要忙别的事
Life throws you curve balls.
生活总是投出曲线球
Are we talking about baseball now?
我们现在是要讨论棒球吗
I'm serious. I want us to be strong together.
我说正经的 我希望我们的关系坚不可摧
We are, aren't we?
我们本来就是 不是吗
I love you, and I also love what I do.
我爱你 我也爱我的工作
You can't be jealous of that.
你不能为这个吃醋
Oh, it's not that.
不是因为那个
What is it?
那是因为什么
What?
是什么
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
I don't know how I would react.
我不知道自己会作何反应
You're not gonna lose me.
你不会失去我的
You don't know that.
这你没法保证
Nobody knows what's gonna happen.
没人能预测未来
You could die tomorrow. I could.
你可能明天会死 我也是
We need to focus on what's going on right now.
我们得珍惜眼前
Right here. It's good.
就现在 一切很美好
It is very, very good.
一切都非常非常完美
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
确定
Do you want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
Here? In front of everyone?
在这里 在所有人面前
Sure.
当然
Okay, one dance.
好吧 那就跳一支
Two.
两支
Everything is a negotiation with you.
什么事你都要跟我争
Come on.
快啊
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表