剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
一般情况下我该给你钥匙
but there aren't any.
但是这没有钥匙
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
You're very welcome.
不客气
Bye. Byebye.
再见 再见
You Agent Tork?
托克探员吗
Yeah. You guys done looking around in there?
你们勘察完了吗
'cause we're just sitting on our hands out here.
我们现在无事可干
There's nothing we could find. It's a mess in there.
我们什么都没找到 里面一团糟
But the structure's sound.
不过房♥子还很稳固
Your people can go in. Have fun.
你们可以进去了 查得开心
Thanks.
谢谢
All right, listen up.
注意了
It's been reported there are two bodies
据报这房♥子的地下室里
in the basement of this house.
有两具尸体
There may also be evidence
也许还有
pertaining to as many as 10 homicides committed
和最近刚刚死亡的拉撒路
by the recently deceased individual known as Lazarus,
真名为约瑟夫·凯勒所犯下的十起谋杀案
real name Joseph Keller.
有关的证据
We want to put these cases to bed,
我们要解决这些案件
so that means break out the fine-toothed combs.
也就是说要把这里翻个底朝天
Let's go.
开始吧
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
It's fine.
还行
Ears are still ringing a little,
还有点耳鸣
but, uh, just getting ready for the remodel.
但是可以开始改建了
I brought sandwiches. Those are the magic words.
我带了三明治 这太棒了
Come with me.
跟我来
Is it me, or does it seem like
是我出现幻觉了 还是这房♥子
the house slants a little bit to the left?
有点向左边倾斜
Optical illusion.
视错觉
You're not wearing your wedding ring.
你没带婚戒
I'm not married.
我又没结婚
The ground is slanty,
地有坡度
so it makes the structure look Like it's leaning,
所以房♥子结构看起来有点倾斜
but it is, in fact, not.
但是其实没有
It's just an optical illusion.
视错觉而已
Slanty, huh?
有坡度啊
Yeah. Technical term.
对 这是术语
This ring has been with me for a very long time, and, uh...
这枚戒指跟了我很久
...it has obvious significance with my past.
很显然它对我的过去有着重要意义
It also represents...
它也代表着
...meeting you.
遇见你
If I didn't have this ring,
如果我没有这枚戒指
I would never have met you.
我就不会遇见你
So in a sense, uh...
所以从某种程度上来说
It has the potential to represent my future, as well.
它也可以代表我的未来
And I-I'm not expecting you would ever wear it,
我没指望你会戴上它
but I want to share it with you,
但是我想和你分享
And...
并且
...I want it to represent our future...together.
我想让它代表我们共同的未来
I want you to be my wife.
我想让你做我的妻子
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Okay.
好的
Yes, yes. Yes? Excellent.
愿意 我愿意 你愿意 太好了
I'm glad that's dealt with. I was a little nervous.
我很高兴这事解决了 我刚才有点紧张
Oh, come on. You knew I was gonna say yes.
得了吧 你知道我会说愿意的
No, even after all these years, you're still a mystery to me.
不 即使过去这么多年 对我来说你还是个谜
Oh, yeah? Thank you.
是吗 谢谢
Hey, guys, how's the Lazarus case going?
伙计们 拉撒路的案子查得怎么样了
Keller's house is being processed right now.
现在正在搜查凯勒的房♥子
Tork's on the scene. We're just squaring away the paperwork.
托克在现场 我们正在处理文件
Oh, good. Good, good, good.
很好 很好 很好
All right.
好的
Do you guys need anything? Can I help?
你们还需要什么吗 有什么我可以做的
Mm...no, not really.
不用 我们没问题
Look, you know, old job's over.
你们懂的 前一份工作结束了
New job hasn't begun.
新工作还没开始
You know, I'm just spinning my wheels here.
我只能在这里转
Hey. Hey, guys.
伙计们
So, um...we wanted you to be the first to know.
我们想第一个告诉你们
Um...yeah.
是的
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
I told you. No, you didn't.
我就说了 你可没说
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
Oh, man! That's wonderful. That's awesome.
伙计 这太好了 太棒了
When's the big day? Thank you.
大日子定在哪天了 谢谢
Eh, no big day. I don't want any wedding fuss.
没什么大日子 我不想搞那一套
Oh, we're just gonna slip away quietly
我们只想后面几天
in the next couple of days.
悄悄地把事情办了
All right.
好的
Hi. How are you?
你好吗
Good. How are you? Good.
很好 你呢
Thank you. Have a nice day. Thank you.
谢谢 祝你过得愉快 谢谢
Oh, my lord. Sir?
我的上帝啊 先生
I'm good.
我很好
That darn barbecue, I swear.
那倒霉的烧烤
These are two for one, right?
这些是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥吧
Yay! Hey-hey! Hey! That's awesome!
太棒了
Hey, even this guy's happy about it, right?
连这小家伙都很高兴
Yeah, congrats.
恭喜你
Hi!
好呀小家伙
Hey. Hey! Congratulations!
你好 恭喜你
Somebody went number two.
有人拉身上了
Thanks. Ohh, yeah. All right.
谢谢 好了
Uh, so, anyway, did you tell -- uh, did you tell Tommy yet?
那个 你告诉 你告诉汤米了吗
Eh, he's chasing a bail jumper in Alaska.
他在阿♥拉♥斯加追捕在逃保释犯呢
I left him a message.
我给他留了言
Eh, well, you snooze, you lose.
稍不注意 就错过良机了
We're gonna miss him at the bachelor party, though.
不过我们会在单身汉晚会上想他的
There is no bachelor party.
没有单身汉晚会
We're getting married the day after tomorrow,
我们后天就结婚
just me and Jane and the Justice of the Peace.
只有简和我 还有治安官
No big wedding, no guests.
不搞大婚礼 也不请宾客
But...family, right?
但是 家人总会请吧
Yeah, family. Yeah.
是啊 我们是家人啊 对啊
No, it's just us. We want to get married quietly.
只有我们俩 我们想静静地把婚结了
Well, so, we'll be quiet.
我们会保持安静的
But we're gonna be there, T. I mean, no argument.
我们一定要去 小特 这没得商量
Hey, stan, hold it. It's her deal, her choice.
等等 斯坦 她的事让她自己做决定
You know, she wants to do it that way,
如果她想这么做
then let her do it. What are you saying, you mook?
那就这么做 你说什么 白♥痴♥
Guys, come on.
伙计们 别闹了
If we're not there, mom's gonna spin in her grave
我们要是不去 妈妈会从坟墓里
like a freaking crankshaft. Oh, my God.
爬出来的 我的上帝啊
She'll be crying for shame
她会哭诉
that our sister, our only sister --
我们的姐姐 唯一的姐姐
Oh, would you can it, please, Stan?
住嘴吧 斯坦
Teresa just said she don't us there.
特蕾莎说了她不想让我们去
Why would you want to be there
既然如此
If she doesn't want us there? I mean --
你为什么还要去
You're a sad, bitter man, Jimmy Lisbon.
你真是个可怜虫 吉米·里斯本
Well, II smile through it. Don't you ever
我一笑而过 你敢
I smile through the sadness.
面对悲伤我一笑而过
Stop it. He's doing it again.
住手 他又来了
I got stronger, though. Ever since he was a little kid
谁让我更强壮呢 他从小就
Ohh! It's just -- it cuts to the airflow!
我透不过气了
Don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry about what?
别担心什么
You're worried that I'm gonna be upset
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表