剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What's up?
什么事
Something's obviously going on,
很显然有什么事
and I'm here to protest my exclusion.
我不想被排除在外
Vega.
维加
Jane is planning something, and I'm pretty sure
简在计划什么 而且我很确定
it has to do with whatever's going on with Abbott.
跟艾伯特有关
Don't worry about it.
别管这事
I do, though.
但我想管
If Abbott's in trouble, I want to help.
如果艾伯特有麻烦 我想帮忙
No.
不行
You're letting Wylie help.
你都让怀利帮忙了
Wylie's different.
怀利不一样
I don't feel responsible for him.
我不需要对他负责
You're not responsible for me.
你也不需要对我负责
Vega, if this goes wrong, it's a career killer.
维加 如果这事搞砸了 你的工作就完蛋了
You'll be finished at the F.B.I.
你就不能再在联调局工作了
before you even get started.
你才刚进来
I'll take that risk.
我愿意冒这个险
What we're discussing involves breaking about seven laws.
我们要违反七条法律
As long as it's only seven.
七条不多
Either I'm a part of this team, or I'm not.
我要成为其中的一员 否则我就退出
We need eyes on Bill Peterson.
我们要监视比尔·彼得森
Where he's going, what he's doing.
看他去了哪 做了什么
You think you can do that?
你觉得你能做到吗
Absolutely.
当然
Go.
去吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Don't call me "Sir."
别叫我长官
Vega.
维加
Sir.
长官
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Just running an errand.
跑腿办个事儿
Jane, my office, please.
简 请来我办公室一下
Where's Lena?
莉娜呢
I just dropped her off at the airport.
刚把她送去机场了
She's headed back to D.C. What's going on?
她回华府去了 现在什么情况
Well, like I said, I --
我之前说过了
I can't really let you in on it.
我不能告诉你
Okay, I assume you're breaking
我估计你们违反了
every rule and regulation the F.B.I. has.
联调局所有的规章制度
Well, that's a little over the top.
这还是有点夸大了
Look, I know I said we'd do it your way,
听着 我知道我说过按你的法子来
but I-I've changed my mind.
但是我改主意了
I can't have my people taking risks like this on my behalf.
我不能让我的人为了我冒这么大的风险
I'll take what comes.
我会为我做过的事负责的
And your wife?
那你妻子呢
I think I can keep her out of it.
我认为我可以不牵连到她
You know that's not true.
你知道这是不可能的
What you did at Rio Bravo --
你在利澳布拉沃所做的事
You risked your life to take out a mass murderer
冒着生命危险干掉了一个屠♥杀♥犯
that no one else could...
没有人能做到
No one else would.
也没有人愿意做
You did that 'cause you're a good man.
你会这么做是因为你是个好人
Peterson is not a good man.
彼得森可不是
He's a greedy, corrupt bureaucrat
他是个贪婪 腐♥败♥的官员
with a very healthy sprinkling of sociopath on top.
还有点反♥社♥会♥倾向
I can handle Peterson.
我能应付彼得森
No, you won't.
不 你不能
And if we stop now, you're going to prison,
如果我们现在停手 你会进监狱
your wife's going to lose her career,
你妻子的职业生涯会毁于一旦
and Peterson is on his way to being the head of the D.E.A.
而彼得森则将向缉毒局的主管之位更进一步
Is that what you want? It's not what I want.
你希望这样吗 我可不希望
And for what it's worth,
更何况
everyone else feels the same way.
其他人也不希望
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Chin up.
别垂头丧气的
Trust.
相信我们
Obviously, the hearings are this week,
听证会这周就将举♥行♥
and Dennis Abbott is very much in our sight.
我们也很关注丹尼斯·艾伯特
The issue of what happened at Rio Bravo
在利澳布拉沃发生的事
will be key to stopping Lena Abbott's confirmation.
将会成为阻止莉娜任职的关键
I'm so glad we're on the same page.
我很高兴我们意见一致
Well, a hearing's a tricky thing.
听证会处理起来很棘手
Really it's about showmanship.
关键在于如何吸引公众的注意
You display it --
你要表现出
a little theatrics, if you will.
一点戏剧性
It is D.C., after all.
那毕竟是华府
As it happens, Ms. Brammer,
巧的是 布拉默女士
I have something you can use.
我手上有你们可以利用的东西
Would you be able to bring it to the office tomorrow?
你明天可以带到议员办公室来吗
I would.
可以
Good.
很好
Cho, it's happening tomorrow.
周 就在明天了
Whatever you're planning, we have to do it now.
不管你们在计划什么 必须立刻动手
I'm connected to Peterson's security system.
我连上了彼得森的安保系统
Looks like he's getting ready to leave.
他好像准备出门了
Wylie, it's your time.
怀利 看你的了
Just give me a minute.
马上就好
Okay, we're good to go.
好了 可以了
If Peterson checks his cameras, he'll see a static image
如果彼得森检查他家的摄像头 他只会看到
showing no activity in or outside the house.
屋内外都毫无动静的静态画面
Great.
很好
But I can only hold it for about an hour and a half.
但我只能维持一个半小时
Well, that should give us enough time.
应该够了
So what's your plan?
你有什么计划
Well...pick the lock,
撬锁
open the door, see what happens.
开门 随机应变
What'll happen is the alarm will go off.
警报会响的
Not right away. Alarms give you
不会立刻响 警报示警前
a minute to 90-second grace period before they alert anyone.
会预留一分钟到一分半的时间
That should give me enough time to figure out the pass code.
这个时间足以猜出密♥码♥了
Figure it out how?
怎么猜
The way I figure things out.
和平常一样猜
That's your plan?
这就是你的计划
Yeah, pretty much.
是啊
60 seconds.
六十秒
Yeah, nothing like a little adrenaline
肾上腺素最能
to get the mind fired up.
刺♥激♥大脑了
I'm gonna need some quiet.
我需要你们安静点
Cat alert, nine o'clock.
九点钟方向 有猫
Yeah, I'm not touching that.
我不会碰它的
Time's running out.
快没时间了
Have a little faith.
有点信心
There. Got it.
好了
How'd you do that?
你怎么做到的
Wylie texted it to him.
怀利短♥信♥告诉他的
No, he didn't.
他没有
When he hacked into the security system,
他黑进安保系统的时候
he saw Peterson punch in the code.
看到彼得森输密♥码♥了
I saw you looking at your phone.
我看见你看手♥机♥了
Lisbon, you're killing the magic here.
里斯本 魔术都被你拆穿了
Can we get moving?
可以开始行动了吧
Sure.
当然
Remember, he's not gonna hide the money in or under his mattress.
记住 他不会在床内或床下藏钱的
Hidden compartments, false drawers.
隐蔽隔间 暗藏抽屉
All over it.
彻底翻遍吧
We got guns, no money.
找到了枪 但是没找到钱
If the money's here someplace, we can't find it.
就算钱真在这里 我们也找不到
Jane?
简
Candlesticks seem a little odd, don't they?
烛台有点奇怪 不是吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表