剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You're never gonna believe what this guy just told me.
你们不会相信他刚跟我说了什么
Care to tell me why we're here?
能告诉我来这儿干什么吗
Of course.
当然
In three minutes.
三分钟之后
How do you know Peterson?
你怎么认识彼得森的
I worked for him.
我曾经是他的手下
A long time ago.
很久以前的事了
You must've been very green.
你那时候肯定是小菜鸟
Oh, you have no idea.
菜到你想不到
Agent Peterson.
彼得森探员
Were your ears burning?
我们正聊到你呢
Dennis. What's up?
丹尼斯 你好啊
You're raiding Alamo Brewhouse?
你们在突击检查阿♥拉♥莫酒馆吗
No.
没有
This one here
这位
told my people you're sending in a strike team.
跟我的人说你要派遣突击队
I did. Sorry.
我是说了 抱歉
That was a lie.
那是说谎
What?
什么
A fib. An untruth.
谎言 虚假的事
I made it up.
我编出来的
Have a seat. I'll explain.
请坐 我会解释
Do either of you notice the difference
你们注意到这张照片和
from this photo to this photo?
另一张的不同了吗
Where's waldo?
找茬游戏
There's a light bulb on the sign
一张照片里标牌上
that's off in one photo and on in the other.
有个灯不亮 另外一张在亮
So they had a broken light bulb.
说明他们有个灯泡坏了
But then it's on again here...
但这里又亮起来了
And off...
又灭了
And on.
之后又亮
It's a signal.
这是信♥号♥♥
When the light is on, they're selling drugs.
灯亮 表明他们有毒品交易
When it's off, they're not.
灯灭时就表示没有
This photo was taken the day of your raid.
这张照片是你们突击检查那天拍的
You notice how the light is off?
看到灯没有亮吗
And that's why you guys didn't find anything.
所以你们才什么都没有找到
They weren't selling.
因为他们那天没交易
But why that day, huh?
但为什么选在那天呢
Was it just bad luck?
只是运气不好吗
Here we are.
到时间了
12:00 on the dot.
12点整
The green light is on today.
绿灯今天亮着
I turned it on.
是我拧上的
But what do you think korbell is gonna do
但是你觉得在科贝尔以为今天有
when he thinks another raid is coming?
突击检查的情况下他会怎么做
Et voila.
瞧瞧
Wait a minute.
等等
How could Korbell know that?
科贝尔是怎么知道的呢
He has an inside source.
他有内线
Someone from D.E.A.
就在缉毒局
And if I figured it out, Gonzalez did.
要是我猜得没错 冈萨雷斯也看出来了
That's what got him killed.
所以他才被害了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That someone on your team is a killer.
意思是凶手就是你手下的某个人
So, we're looking for a cop that killed a cop.
我们要找的凶手是个杀了警♥察♥的警♥察♥
Gonzalez must have figured out there was a mole.
冈萨雷斯肯定是发现了内奸
The mole killed him before he could go public.
但在他揭发此事前就被内奸♥杀♥害了
Whoever it is, he's been at it a while.
不管此人是谁 肯定不是只干了一两天
There have been a half a dozen busted raids
两年里有过六次
in the past two years.
毒品突击检查
Peterson's explained them all away --
彼得森都蒙混过关了
Bad intel, tactical mistakes.
情报不准确 战术失误
In hindsight, it had to have been an inside man.
现在看来 肯定是有了内奸才会如此
So for now we don't rule out anyone.
所以现在谁不能被轻易排除
It could be any one of Peterson's agents.
他可能是彼得森手下的任何人
That's 30 suspects.
也就是有30个嫌疑人
31. You forgot Peterson.
31个 你忘记了彼得森本人
Bill Peterson doesn't have much of a bedside manner,
比尔·彼得森这人的确有点讨厌
but he's not a traitor.
但他不会是叛徒
I thought we couldn't rule anyone out.
不是说不能排除任何人吗
Abbott's right.
艾伯特说得对
Peterson's not a suspect.
彼得森不是嫌疑人
Good. So, we'll, uh, just dig down into his team.
很好 那么我们就开始调查他的人吧
Personal reviews, bank records.
个人考评 银行记录
Anything that points to a motive.
任何可能会是动机的信息
Ego, revenge. What? You disagree?
自负的 有报复心的 怎么 你不赞同
Well, they're all poorly paid government employees.
他们都是薪水微薄的政♥府♥雇员
You're not gonna have to dig too deep to find motive.
都不需要深入挖掘就能找到一堆动机
You have a better idea?
你有更好的办法
Maybe.
或许
But first, I need someone to run an errand for me.
但首先 我需要一个人为我办件事
Back at the D.E.A.,
刚才在缉毒局
what were you and Orosco saying to each other?
你和奥罗斯科说了些什么
Oh, he was apologizing for his partner being a jerk.
他是为同伴的混账表现表示歉意
I said it was fine.
我就说没关系
No hablas Español?
你不会说西班牙语吗[西语]
Uh, me hablo at a ninth-grade level.
我的西语还停留在初中水平
I can say "grandmother" and "hall pass."
我只会说"祖母"和"准予出教室"
Do you speak any other languages?
你还会说其他语言吗
I'm fluent in Pig Latin.
我很擅长儿童黑话
I'm not really sure that counts.
那不算种语言吧
Listen, I wanted --
听着 我在想
Vega, I need you to do something.
维加 我需要你办件事
But first, a question.
但首先 有个问题问你
Uh, we shoot new pictures
我们每年都给
for the I.D. badges every year.
身份牌更新照片
Does every federal agency do that?
是每个联邦机构都这么做吗
I think so.
应该是的
Excellent.
很好
I need you to go back to San Antonio.
我需要你再去一趟圣安东尼奥
I need you to get all photo I.D.s for Peterson's D.E.A team.
拿到过去三年里彼得森的缉毒队所有成员的
for the past three years.
身份牌照片
We just got back from San Antonio.
我们刚从圣安东尼奥回来
I know.
我知道
No rest for the weary crimefighter.
不消灭罪犯就不能休息
See you when I get back.
回来见
Yeah.
好的
Abbott.
我是艾伯特
Dennis.
丹尼斯
I'm in Austin.
我在奥斯汀
Like to talk, if you got a minute.
你要是有空的话 我想谈谈
Sure. Come by the office.
行 来我办公室吧
Actually, I'd prefer talking outside your office.
其实 我不想在你办公室谈
Mind meeting me at Graham Plaza?
能来格雷厄姆广场见我吗
Evening, Bill.
晚上好 比尔
You want a drink?
你想喝一杯吗
Club soda. Thanks.
来杯汽水 谢谢
Another one.
再来一杯
A hell of a thing to know
知道你的下属出♥卖♥♥♥了你
that one of your people betrayed you.
真是一件很糟糕的事
Killed a colleague. A friend.
还杀死了一名至亲的同僚
Yeah, it's hard, I know.
是的 很难接受 我明白
You didn't tell your team anything?
你还没跟你的人说吗
No.
没有
They think it's an investigation of a cartel murder.
他们以为是调查贩毒集团的谋杀案
Well, my people are the best, Bill.
我的人是最棒的 比尔
We'll get this guy.
我们会抓到凶手的
I'm sure you will.
我相信你们会的
When you do, I need to share the collar.
到那时我想也分一杯羹
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表