剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too,
我也爱你
but now's not the time.
但现在不是说这个的时候
But you know that I would never --
可你知道我永远也不会...
Of course.
我当然知道
And you know.
你知道我也是如此
If either of you was smart, this game would be over by now.
要是你们中有人有点脑子 这个游戏早就该结束了
Do you ever lay awake at night wondering
你有没有在彻夜未眠的夜晚
what's gonna happen to you when he gets tired of you,
整夜想着要是他厌倦了你该怎么办
just like he got tired of Nicole?
就像他厌倦了妮可一样
Colonel, you've carried out battle plans before.
上校 你执行过那么多次的作战计划
How hard could the perfect murder be?
要犯下一起完美的谋杀能有多难呢
You did a nice job.
你做得不错
Very nice. One little mistake.
相当不错 只犯了一个小错误
Was it the thermostat?
问题出在恒温器上吗
Or the wig.
还是假发
Or was it the clothes you threw out the window
还是你扔出窗外的衣服
on -- where was it?
在...在哪里来着
23rd Street. 23rd Street.
第二十三街 第二十三街
Time waits for no man... Or woman.
时间不等人[男人] 还有女人
This is Stop talking.
这是... 闭嘴
But, Aaron --
可 亚伦
Woman, I'm telling you.
女人 我告诉你
What is it you want to say?
你想说什么
Aaron...
亚伦
Don't be stupid!
别犯傻
All right, I'll talk.
好吧 我说
We did it.
是我们干的
No, you did it!
不 是你一个人干的
No, he's the one who did it! I didn't do it! He did it!
是他一个人干的 不是我 是他干的
You...
你
Nicole said she'd fight the divorce.
妮可说要打离婚官司
She'd take the house, everything.
她会拿走房♥子和一切
What right did she have?
她有什么权利这么做
U-up until the moment she did it,
在她那么做之前
I didn't think it would happen.
我完全想不到会这样
He said it would be one bad day,
他说只要过了那糟糕的一天
and then a lifetime of happiness.
我们就能幸福地过一辈子
H-he told me
他跟我说
that she would drag us both through the mud,
她会败坏我们两个人的名声
that I'd be labeled a home wrecker.
我会被贴上破坏家庭的小三的标签
She said it'd be quick.
她说事情很快就能了结
She was a different person.
那时的她根本不是她
He let me in.
他开门让我进去
It was so hot.
屋子里很热
And when he let me in, he got the knife off the rack.
我进门后 他从刀架上拿了刀
He smiled when he did it.
笑着杀了她
He st--
他...
he stabbed her.
他捅了她
He said something under his breath when --
他对她低声说了些什么
when he killed her.
在他动手的时候
I don't know what.
我不知道内容
He stabbed her.
他捅了她
I just --
我只是
just stood there...
只是站在一旁
and watched.
看着
She wasn't the same person.
那时的她已经不是她了
Call Zach Jefferson's attorney. Give her the good news.
打给扎克·杰斐逊的律师 通知她好消息
Got it.
好的
Jane, which one was it?
简 到底是哪个
Uh, what do you mean?
什么意思
Who stabbed Nicole? Was it Raymond or Denise?
是谁捅了妮可 雷蒙德还是丹妮斯
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
No. Does it matter?
不知道 有关系吗
W-well, w-what... Well, what's in that?
呃 那 那里面是什么
Did you really get evidence on one of them?
你真的掌握抓他们的线索了
Which one was it? Good night.
到底是谁 晚安
Are you not curious about what's in that briefcase?
你不好奇公文箱里有什么吗
Haven't stopped thinking about it for a second.
我无时无刻不想着这事
Should we take a look?
我们要看一下不
Ah, I don't know.
我说不好
Come on, let's take a look.
看看吧
Okay.
好吧
Meow!
喵
Sorry?
抱歉
Okay. Admit it.
行了 你就承认吧
Admit what?
承认什么
You enjoyed yourself.
你乐在其中
You love this job as much as I do.
你跟我一样热爱这份工作
Well, I love eggs, but that doesn't mean
我也爱吃鸡蛋 可这并不是说
I wanna eat nothing but omelets for the rest of my life.
我一辈子除了煎蛋卷什么都不想吃了
Fair enough. What was the alternative?
也是 那你还想吃什么
Pork chops, Cole slaw, French fries.
猪排 凉拌卷心菜 法式炸薯条
What's the alternative for us?
我们还有什么可做的
You talk about quitting, but what are we gonna do?
你说不想干了 那之后我们要干什么
What's the plan? Well, I don't have one as yet.
你的计划是什么 我还没想好
Well, that's a problem, isn't it?
这就有问题了 对吧
Well, if we wait for a plan, we might never leave.
要是一直等拿出计划 我们可能永远也走不了了
Maybe we just need to quit and sit still for a while.
也许我们应该果断辞职 静静地等待一会儿
Let life happen.
顺其自然
Let a plan take seed.
计划自然而然就出来了
Wait for plan seeds to grow? We'd drive each other crazy.
慢慢等计划自己产生吗 我们会把对方逼疯的
Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe we'd be very happy.
也许会 也许不会 也许我们会很幸福
Won't know until we try.
没试过怎么知道
Aren't you happy now?
你现在不幸福吗
Well, I am happy for the first time
我很久没这么幸福了
in you know how long, but I'm scared.
你知道有多久 但是我有点害怕
Jane, one of us could get run over by a bus tomorrow.
简 生死天定 我们谁都有可能明天就被公交车碾死
Not if we're on a beach in Polynesia.
如果我们在波利尼西亚的海滩上就不会
Buses can't go on sand.
公交车不会开上沙滩
You could get eaten by a shark.
但有可能会被鲨鱼吃掉
Not if you don't go in the water.
不进海里就不会
That sounds pretty boring and wussy, don't you think?
你不觉得这听起来很懦弱又无趣吗
Yeah, they have palm trees and hammocks and cocktails
那里有棕榈树 吊床和鸡尾酒
and sunsets, pineapples...
还有美丽的日落和菠萝
And endless boredom, sunburn, bugs the size of helicopters.
还有无止境的无聊 晒伤和直升机那么大的虫子
I've been on vacation.
我也度过假
Now you're just being negative.
你太消极了
It was an example of we could avoid buses.
我只是举个能避开公交车的例子罢了
But we could do anything we want.
我们可以随心所欲
We could learn to sail, buy a boat, sail around the world.
我们可以学习驾船 买♥♥一艘船去环游世界
Yeah, right.
是啊
W-what? I always wanted to do that.
怎么 这是我一直以来的梦想
A lot of people do it.
很多人都这么做了
I mean, we could do it.
我们也可以
As in whales and storms and pirates? Scurvy?
那要怎么对付鲸鱼 暴风雨和海盗 还有坏血病
And besides, I get seasick.
再说了 我晕船
You do? Yeah.
是吗 对
How badly?
有多严重
Pretty bad.
很严重
Maybe you'd get over that.
也许你可以克服的
We are not sailing around the world.
我们不去环球航行
All right.
好吧
Beekeeping? Who doesn't like honey?
那养蜂怎么样 谁不喜欢蜂蜜呢
Oh, you just come up with the best ideas. Beekeeping?
你想出了一个绝妙的主意 养蜂
Well, I think you'd look very cute
我觉得你穿养蜂防护服的样子
in one of those little beekeeping suits.
一定会特别可爱
How is that romantic?
真是太浪漫了
Yeah?
是吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表