剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Is there a problem?
妨碍到您了吗
It's fine, Stacey.
没事 斯黛西
Stacey, Mr. Peterson and I go way back. Thank you.
斯黛西 彼得森先生跟我是老交情了 谢谢你
How was your little trip down to Rio Bravo?
利澳布拉沃的旅行怎么样
You know about that?
你知道这事
Of course I do.
当然了
You think I'm gonna sit back
你以为我会坐视不理
and watch you destroy Dennis Abbott?
眼睁睁看着你毁掉丹尼斯·艾伯特吗
I'm not trying to destroy anyone.
我没想毁掉任何人
I'm after justice.
我是在追求正义
Dennis Abbott murdered a man in cold blood.
丹尼斯·艾伯特残忍♥地杀害了一个人
A commander of one of the largest drug cartels in Mexico.
一个墨西哥最大贩毒集团的指挥官
Murdered him nonetheless.
尽管如此 谋杀就是谋杀
Don't you have better things to do, Peterson?
你就没有别的更好的事情可做了吗 彼得森
Like update your tennis gear? What is this?
比如更新你的网球装备 这是什么
Oh, it's velour.
是天鹅绒的
Let me tell you something, Jane.
我跟你说 简
I don't give a rat's ass about Dennis Abbott.
我才不关心丹尼斯·艾伯特
I see an opportunity.
我看到了机会
How do you figure?
你怎么想的
There's a new wave coming into D.C.
特区有新职位向我招手
if I can help a congressman do something opportune --
前提是我能帮一个议员做点事
block an appointment
不让某人入职
that his party is desperate to kill, say...
那可是他们党非常想做到的 这样
he's in my debt.
他就欠我一个人情
It's money in the bank. The future, Jane.
就像银行里的存款一样 未来可以用 简
That's what I'm thinking about.
我就是这么想的
Screwing Dennis Abbott... that's just icing on the cake.
搞垮丹尼斯·艾伯特 只是锦上添花
It won't work.
你不会得逞的
We'll see.
走着瞧
Yes, we will.
是的 走着瞧
We shall see.
看谁厉害
I'm really sorry, Mr. Peterson.
我很抱歉 彼得森先生
He was very persuasive.
他说得很真
Stacey...
斯黛西
have you seen my cell phone?
你看到我的手♥机♥了吗
No.
没有
Morning.
早上好
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢了
Did you get anything off the phone?
从手♥机♥里查出什么了吗
I pulled all of Peterson's contacts
我把彼得森的联♥系♥人都调了出来
and cross-referenced them with our database.
然后跟我们的数据库交叉搜索
I checked his call history, his e-mails, his texts...
我还查了他的通话记录 邮件 短♥信♥
And?
然后呢
Nothing. Nothing that looks like contact with a cartel member.
什么也没查到 没有跟犯罪集团的联♥系♥
If Peterson's getting money under the table,
就算彼得森暗地里收黑钱
I don't know who's giving it to him.
我也没查到给钱的是谁
Cho and I couldn't find anything, either.
周和我也什么都没查到
We looked into offshore corporations,
我们查了海外的公♥司♥
third parties' accounts.
第三方的账户
There's no sign that money's being hidden or laundered.
没有藏钱或洗钱的迹象
Well, of course not.
当然不会有
He knows that's the first place someone would look.
他知道这是被人首先会查的地方
So where is he putting the money?
那他把钱放到哪了
Got me. Nothing about him really sticks out,
问倒我了 他没有什么很特别的
except that he's super diligent.
只不过他超级勤奋
Works 60 hours a week or more,
一周工作六十多个小时
and two to three times a month he goes out
而且一个月有两三次
with the teams on raids.
带队去突击检查
What kind of raids?
什么样的检查
E-mails mention low-level busts --
邮件里说是低级别搜查
neighborhood labs, local dealers.
邻近的制毒作坊 本地毒贩什么的
Low-level busts? That doesn't sound like Peterson.
低级别搜查 这可不像是彼得森该干的活
Yeah, he wouldn't get his hands dirty
是的 如果拿不到好处
unless there was something in it for him.
他才不会脏了自己的手呢
I'll bet he's skimming.
我敢说他一定在捞油水
By george, I think she's got it.
是的 我想她说得对
Skimming what?
捞什么油水
When a raid goes down,
突击检查结束后
the D.E.A. agent arrests the dealers,
缉毒局的探员会先拘捕毒贩
and then they process the cash and the drugs
然后处理他们缴获的
that have been seized.
现金和毒品
The senior agent is supposed to record
高级探员负责记录
the amount of money and drugs from the crime scene
犯罪现场现金和毒品的数量
before it's put into evidence.
之后把它们作为证据封存
Unless he's taking some for himself.
不过他可以自己偷偷拿一些
Nobody knows.
没人会知道
If the drug dealer complains, nobody believes him.
就算毒贩有异议 也没人会相信
It's kind of the perfect crime.
这就像是完美犯罪
$10,000 here, $50,000 there.
这里捞点 那里捞点
He could have millions by now.
他现在可能都捞了好几百万了
Yeah, but where is he hiding the money?
是的 可是他把钱藏到哪了
Based on the security app on Peterson's phone,
根据彼得森手♥机♥上的安全应用
it looks like his house has
他的家好像安装了
a crazy elaborate security system.
非常严密的安保系统
Well, there's your answer. The money's in the house.
这就是答案 钱在他家里
If we could get our hands on that cash
如果我们能找到那些现金
and prove that Peterson's stealing,
并且证明是彼得森偷的
we'd put an end to this right now.
那我们就能立刻结束此事
I don't see how we get in the house.
我想不出怎么才能进去
It's like Fort Knox,
简直就像是诺克斯堡[美军基地]
and we only have 48 hours.
而且我们只有两天时间了
Don't be defeatist. Can you pull up the plan of the security system?
别做失败主义者 你能调出安保系统的内容吗
Yeah, I think so.
应该可以
Bill Peterson.
我是比尔·彼得森
Hello, Mr. Peterson, this is Missy Brammer.
你好 彼得森先生 我是米西·布拉默
I'm Congressman Blatt's Legislative Director.
布拉特议员的立法事务总监
I'm following up on your call of a few days back.
我是为您前几天的电♥话♥做回访
As I mentioned, I'd very much like
我之前说了 我非常想跟
to speak to Congressman Blatt about the nomination
布拉特议员谈一下有关
of Lena Abbott to the Commerce post.
莉娜·艾伯特入职商♥务♥部♥的事
Yes, the Congressman was intrigued by your message.
是的 议员对你的消息很感兴趣
He'd like to know more.
他想知道更多的情况
He's in D.C. right now, as the hearings are in two days.
他现在在特区 听证会在两天后召开
Could you and I meet this evening to discuss it?
我们俩今晚能见一面讨论一下此事吗
Yeah, well, that'd be fine.
是的 我可以
Good.
很好
8:00 P.M. at the Wagon Wheel on Alamo.
晚上八点在阿♥拉♥莫的马车轮餐厅见
I'll make a reservation.
我会订位子
I'll see you then.
到时见
The good news is Peterson's house is only one floor
好消息是彼得森的家只有一层楼
and is easily accessed from the street.
而且很容易从街上进入
Well, what's the bad news?
那坏消息呢
There are 17 security cameras,
那里有十七个监控摄像头
six motion sensors, and one cat.
六个运动感应器和一只猫
I hate cats. They always try to jump on me.
我讨厌猫 它们总往我身上跳
What about the security system?
那安保系统呢
I downloaded an app from his phone
我从他手♥机♥上下载了一个应用
that monitors the cameras.
可以看监控图像
I can hack into the forensic software
我可以黑进软件
and get at the root folders.
然后找到根文件夹
If he checks in remotely, it'll look like no one's in the house,
如果他远程查看 不会看到屋子里有人
But I'll need to do it from here.
不过我要在这里才能做到
Can you turn off the alarm?
你能把警报关掉吗
You'll need to do that at the house.
得去房♥子里才能
I can't do it with the phone.
通过手♥机♥无法做到
I'd like to speak to cho, please.
我想跟周谈谈
Sure.
好的
Cho.
周
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表