剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
We got a hit off Pond's credit card.
追查庞德的信♥用♥卡♥发现一个线索
He bought gas at a station outside Galveston.
他在加尔维斯顿外的加油站加过油
Galveston. What was he doing there?
加尔维斯顿 他跑那去干什么
Well, I checked, and Pond was in the Air Force
我查过 庞德曾在空军服役
stationed at Galveston.
就驻扎在加尔维斯顿
Okay, so what did he do?
他当时的任务是什么
He monitored planes to and from South America.
他负责监控所有出入南美洲的飞机
So you think that he's trying to leave the country?
你觉得他想要逃出国
I think he might be.
我觉得有可能
There's a plane leaving for the Yucatán at dawn.
黄昏时有班飞机将飞往尤卡坦半岛
Cho and Vega -- they're in Houston, right?
周和维加 他们在休斯顿 对吧
Yeah. Okay, so, uh, it's a 45minute drive to Galveston.
对 离加尔维斯顿只有四十五分钟车程
Tell them to go to the airport and sit and wait
告诉他们去机场守着
for that plane to leave just in case Pond arrives.
直到那班飞机起飞 以防庞德出现在那里
Okay. Okay.
好的 很好
Lena, everyone at Commerce is delighted.
莉娜 商♥务♥部♥的所有同仁都很开心
You were our first choice.
你是我们的第一人选
I'm gonna choose to believe that, Bob.
你这话我真信 鲍勃
All right, let's dig in.
好了 让我们深入谈谈
Talk about getting you confirmed.
关于最终确认你入职的事
Here we go.
开始了
Well, it's not you.
不是因为你
The other side, well,
另一派
they just want to stop the administration
他们只是不想事事都遂了
from accomplishing anything.
管理层的意
They will use whatever they can against you.
他们会找一切机会来对付你
We're ready. Good.
我们准备好了 很好
So Lena's resume is impeccable.
莉娜的简历无懈可击
Uh, no problems there.
绝对没问题
We've got some people following your paper trail.
我们已经找人查了你过去的档案
So far, so good.
到现在为止都没问题
What about your personal lives? I have to ask.
你的私人生活怎么样 我必须得问下
There's nothing to tell there, Bob. Um, we met college.
没什么好说的 鲍勃 我们大学时相识
Married 17 years. Never been happier.
结婚十七年了 一直很幸福
Right. Well, okay.
没错 很好
What about you, Dennis?
那你呢 丹尼斯
What do you mean, what about him?
这是什么意思 他怎么了
Well, I'm not being confirmed here.
职位的候选人可不是我
Well, you're part of the package.
但你跟她是一体的
You've had an exemplary career.
你的职业生涯堪称典范
Some good talking points there.
很多值得称道的地方
What can you tell me about Rio Bravo Station?
能跟我谈谈利澳布拉沃基地的事吗
Wow, you have a file on me, too.
看来你也查过我的档案了
Wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.
如果没查过我怎么保得住自己的饭碗
Right. Oh, well, Rio Bravo
好的 利澳布拉沃
was a joint task force -- F.B.I., D.E.A.
是一支联调局和缉毒局的联合特遣部队
We were taking down the cartels near the border.
我们是为了捣毁边境附近的贩毒团伙
I was on the job about a year.
那份工作我♥干♥了大概一年
Did good work, took down some bad guys.
结果很不错 抓到不少坏人
Dennis is really proud of the work he did down there.
丹尼斯为自己在那里的工作感到很自豪
Going after the cartels is tough.
追查贩毒团伙并非易事
It's tricky. Yeah.
也很棘手 没错
Dirty war.
一场肮脏的战争
Hard to tell the criminals from the cops sometimes.
有时警♥察♥内部的犯罪会让人难以启齿
Anything to talk about?
有什么你想谈谈的吗
No. Nothing?
没有 什么都没有
Absolutely not. We're all good here.
绝对没有 我们没什么好说的
All right.
那好吧
Well, I'm starving.
我快饿死了
Let's eat. Thank you.
开吃吧 谢谢
Sir, I appreciate you inviting me
长官 我很感激你邀请我
to work on this case with you.
和你一起追查这个案子
It wasn't my idea. Abbott made me do it.
这不是我的主意 艾伯特命令我这么做的
I did apologize. I understand what I did.
我道过歉了 我明白自己行为的后果
It's about trust, okay? If we're gonna work together,
这关乎信任 好吗 我们要共事
I need to be able to trust you with my life.
我就必须能放心将性命托付在你手上
Now an apology is easy. Trust is earned.
道歉很容易 信任是要努力赢得的
Just tell me how.
告诉我该怎么做
It's Pond.
是庞德
F.B.I.! Stop!
联调局 站住
Okay, okay. I didn't --
好了 好了 我不...
II didn't know it was you. What do you think you're doing?
我不知道是你们 你到底在干什么
I thought you were the other guy.
我以为你是别人
Who? What other guy?
谁 什么别人
Do you know who that is? His name's Losa.
你知道那是谁吗 他叫洛萨
Vega, stay here.
维加 待在这里
Get Galveston P.D. down here. I'm gonna go find this guy.
让加尔维斯顿警方来支援 我去追这个家伙
Okay.
好的
No!
不好
Stop!
站住
Get your hands in the air!
把手举起来
I said get your hands in the air.
我说了把手举起来
Off the ladder. Now.
从梯子上下来 快点
Okay. Stop.
好了 站住
Do not move. I said stop.
不许动 我说了不许动
Stop -- I will shoot --
停下 我会开枪的
Name's Uriel Losa.
他叫尤利尔·洛萨
He's muscle for a Fort Worth loan shark.
是华兹堡市一个高♥利♥贷♥的打手
Pond apparently owes a lot.
庞德欠了不少钱
Now Losa didn't know we were F.B.I.
当时洛萨并不知道我们是联调局的
He thought we were there to collect from Pond for someone else.
他以为我们是去替别的人向庞德要债的
So why did he start shooting?
那他为什么要开枪
Said he was just trying to scare us away.
他说只是为了把我们吓走
What happened there?
你的手怎么了
Dealing with Pond. It's nothing.
抓庞德时弄的 没什么大事
Minor sprain.
轻微扭伤
Job well done, you guys. Both of you.
任务完成得不错 你们两个都是
Whatever you got to do to me, go ahead.
你要怎么处置我都行 来吧
It's my fault.
都是我的错
Why is that, Mr. Pond?
为什么这么说 庞德先生
Because I got Kirk killed.
因为柯克的死都是因为我
How exactly did you do that?
具体是怎么回事
My business was off.
我的生意低迷
So I borrowed money from Losa's boss.
所以我问洛萨的老板借了钱
A lot of money.
一大笔钱
And I was having trouble paying it back.
但我还不上
Why not just throw him a few rubies?
为什么不直接拿红宝石抵债
Yeah. That's what he wanted, too.
是啊 他也想要
I had to draw a line.
我得划清界限
I owed him money.
我欠了他钱
I wasn't gonna hand him my career, too.
我不能把事业也赔给他
But he sent Losa after me.
但他派了洛萨来追杀我
But he killed Kirk instead.
结果他错杀了柯克
Why would he do that?
他为什么会错杀
I let Kirk borrow my hoodie that morning.
那天早上我把自己的套头衫借给了柯克
You know, and we, uh,
你知道 我们
we had the same color, same build...
我们肤色 体形都差不多
So Losa must have thought Kirk was me.
所以洛萨当时肯定以为柯克就是我
And when Kirk went out that fire exit, he killed him.
当柯克从安全出口出去时 他杀了他
Why was Kirk using the fire exit to begin with?
柯克一开始为什么要走安全出口
To have a cigarette.
去抽烟
It's some secret smokers' area that --
那是一个秘密的吸烟角落
Kirk went out there at least six times a day.
柯克每天至少去那里六次
Losa must have followed him out.
洛萨肯定跟着他出去的
I hate to burst your bubble,
我不想推♥翻♥你的说法
but Uriel Losa was nowhere near the Convention Center
但柯克·厄普顿被杀当天 尤利尔·洛萨
the day Kirk upton was killed.
根本就不在会展中心附近
Seriously?
真的吗
We tracked him. He was 30 miles away.
我们追查过他 他当时在48公里外
He had nothing to do with it.
他跟此事无关
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表