剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
So the theory is
现在简的推论是
Denise helped Raymond kill his wife,
丹妮斯帮助雷蒙德杀了他妻子
and then she dressed up like her?
然后打扮成她的样子
Well, Jane thinks they ran the red light on purpose.
简认为他们是故意闯红灯的
The photograph would give Raymond an airtight alibi.
违章照片让雷蒙德的不在场证据无懈可击
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
Yeah.
可以
Don't do it fast. Do it right.
不要只图快 要保证正确
We have nothing approaching hard evidence.
我们还没有什么确凿的证据
Yeah, well, that's where you come in.
是的 所以需要你上场了
This is where the red light photo was taken.
这就是那张违章照片拍摄的地方
They dumped the car here, where Jefferson found it.
他们把车扔在这里 就是杰斐逊发现车的地方
It's walking distance to the Wynn complex.
从这里步行就可以到达维恩大厦
They walked there right after the murder?
他们杀完人后走过去的吗
It's the only way the timing works.
只有这样时间才吻合
Denise...
丹妮斯
had to change back into her work clothes at some point.
需要在某个时间换回她的工作装
Notice she's not driving. So?
你看她这时没在开车 那又怎样
Jane's theory is she changed clothes in the car.
简认为她是在车里换的衣服
Then she had to throw them away.
这样的话她就要把换下的衣服扔掉
Maybe she threw them out the car window.
可能她直接扔到了车窗外
Or she pulled over and threw it away in a dumpster.
或者是停下车 扔到垃圾桶里
I don't think they risk getting out of the car.
我觉得他们不会冒险下车
Even if Jane's theory is right,
就算简的想法是对的
that's at least 5 miles.
那段路至少有五英里
I can't search 5 miles.
我可搜查不了五英里
You won't have to.
不需要
Go.
开始
Don't rush.
别太急
I-I mean, she wouldn't have rushed.
我是说 她不会很急
And we want it to time out right.
我们要掐好时间
Sure.
是啊
Done.
好了
Okay, so now what?
好吧 现在怎么办
We grid search.
我们拉网式搜查
Divide the side of the street into 1-foot squares.
把路边这块地以一♥平♥方英尺为单位划分
Examine every square carefully.
仔细检查每一处
That's gonna take a long time.
这得花很长时间
Keep talking, it'll take even longer.
再说废话 花的时间会更长
You head north, I head south.
你去北边 我去南边
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
F.B.I. Anyone home?
联调局 有人在家吗
Vega?
维加
I think I've got something.
我好像有发现了
Agent Lisbon.
里斯本探员
May I have a moment of your time?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Sure. Have a seat.
当然 请坐
Someplace private.
去个人少的地方
How can I help you?
有什么事
I just wanted to know if you think I murdered my wife.
我只是想知道你是否认为是我杀了我妻子
Well, I certainly think you did. Hi.
我很确定是你杀的 你好
Then arrest me.
那就拘捕我
That's what I thought.
我就知道
What's going on here?
这里怎么回事
Just got ambushed.
被突袭了
A Detective Rios called me.
一个叫里奥斯的警探给我打电♥话♥
He wanted to know if the F.B.I had been touch
他想知道联调局是不是开始接
about a civil rights case.
民权的案子了
Do you know anything about this little investigation?
你对这个调查知情吗
Well, that's a damn shame. I liked you.
真可惜 我以前挺喜欢你的
The investigation ends now.
调查到此为止
Thank you.
谢谢
You seem like a smart person.
你看上去挺聪明的
Know when you've overplayed your hand.
应该知道不要玩过火
My office. Now.
来我办公室 马上
We've got the fabric at the lab right now, rush job.
实验室已经在加急化验那块布了
If it holds either Denise or Raymond's DNA.
如果上面有丹妮斯或者雷蒙德的DNA
or some of Nicole's blood,
或者是妮可的血迹
I think we've got a real shot at this.
我觉得我们就很有希望
A piece of fabric from a homeless encampment.
一块从流浪汉的帐篷里弄到的布条
Even if the lab turns up anything,
即使实验室查出了什么
you don't have it.
也没什么用
Now I think that you and Jane did some nice work,
我觉得你和简做得很出色
but not enough to reopen the case.
但是不足以重开这案子
No prosecutor is gonna go after this man
如果没有切实证据 是不会有检察官
without having solid evidence.
去碰这个人的
We've gotten as close as we can working off the books.
我们的私下调查已经尽力了
Maybe if you put us in front of a judge...
或许如果你把我们介绍给法官的话...
Anything short of a confession,
如果没有供词
and they will never reopen the case.
他们是不会重新审判的
I'm sorry. It's over.
很抱歉 到此为止
When we get the results from the lab,
等实验室有了结果
we'll just try again.
我们再试试
"Anything short of a confession."
"如果没有供词"
What?
什么
Let's go for the confession.
我们去让他们招供
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Well, I got your message.
我收到了你的短♥信♥
I didn't send you a message.
我没给你发短♥信♥
Morning. Could you have a seat, please?
早上好 二位请坐吧
I'm sorry. Patrick Jane, Teresa Lisbon.
抱歉 我是派翠克·简 特蕾莎·里斯本
He didn't tell you we're investigating you?
他没跟你说我们在调查你们吗
This is outrageous.
太过分了
I'm calling Abbott.
我要打给艾伯特
Feel free.
请便
That's embarrassing. Guess I picked up the wrong phone.
好尴尬 看来我拿错手♥机♥了
You'll have to talk to him later.
你只能过会再跟他谈了
Then I want my lawyer here.
那我要求我的律师到场
You'll be talking to your lawyer soon enough.
你会快就会跟你的律师谈了
We'll get to that.
会到那一步的
You want to tell me what's going on?
能告诉我这是怎么回事吗
Yes. In this briefcase, I have a report from the crime lab.
是的 这个箱子里装着一份实验室的报告
I sent something in to be tested.
是关于之前我送去检测的一样东西的
When we open it, we will know if it implicates
等我们打开后 我们就会知道
one of you, or both of you.
是你们俩其中一个干的 还是一起干的
If one of you confesses before I open the briefcase,
但如果你们中有人在我打开箱子前招供
we'll cut you a deal.
我们可以给你一份认罪协议
After the briefcase is open,
箱子一旦打开后
no deals for anyone.
协议就免谈了
I'm gonna open the briefcase in five minutes.
我会在五分钟后打开箱子
And that five minutes...
五分钟...
Starts now.
开始计时
You don't have anything on us.
你没有我们的把柄
Well, we'll soon see, won't we?
我们很快就会知道了 是吧
So exciting.
太刺♥激♥了
I'm walking out of here.
我要走了
Go.
走吧
We should go.
我们走吧
You should stay.
你应该留下
I don't think you understand how much he hasn't told you.
我觉得你还不知道他有多少事没告诉你
We'll sit here for five minutes,
我们在这坐五分钟
let them open the briefcase,
等他们打开这箱子
see that they don't have anything on us,
看到他们没有证据后
and then we walk out of here.
我们就离开
Aaron... Not a word.
亚伦 什么也别说
Definitely in a relationship. Yep.
绝对有奸♥情♥ 没错
That's not a crime.
这又不是犯罪
There's no need... No, I love him.
没必要... 不 我爱他
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表