剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I don't understand.
我不明白
I mean, for a thin strip of Texas leather like Peterson.
像彼得森这样的紧身皮裤德州男
doesn't strike me as the candlestick type.
可不像是会用烛台的类型
Maybe he hired a designer.
也许是找人设计的
Maybe.
也许吧
China.
中国造
Oh, this is a problem.
这下有麻烦了
Don't you know how to open a safe?
你不会开保险箱吗
Biometrics.
生物锁
We need Peterson's thumbprint to open that.
要彼得森的指纹才能开
Well, what are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Okay, so we go to the backup plan.
启用备用方案
What's that?
备用方案是什么
We have about 40 minutes left.
我们还有四十分钟
If we can't get to Peterson's money, we'll use our own money.
如果拿不到彼得森的钱 那就用我们自己的钱
What money?
什么钱
Uh, Wylie, I need you
怀利 我要你
to get into the evidence room and get us some cash.
去证物室弄点钱出来
How much?
要多少
At least a million dollars. Two would be better.
至少一百万 两百万更好
That's...big. I'm -- I'm not sure how I'd do that.
这可 不是小钱 我不知道要怎么做
Do your best. Yeah, it's very important.
尽力而为 这很重要
I don't have clearance for that.
我没那权限
Let me, uh...
让我
Let me think.
让我想想
I'll get back to you.
我回头打给你
Sir.
长官
What is it?
怎么了
You know how Jane said he wouldn't need your help?
你记得简说过他不需要你的帮助吧
He lied, didn't he?
他说谎了 是吗
What's up, Wylie?
怎么了 怀利
Vega, is Peterson still at Blatt's office?
维加 彼得森还在布拉特的办公室吗
Yeah. He just got there.
对 他刚到
Any chance he'll go to work when he's done?
他等一下有可能会直接去上班吗
I called his office. They said he's not expected in today. Why?
我打去他办公室问过 他今天休息 怎么了
I'm going to San Antonio.
我现在准备去圣安东尼奥
It's gonna take me about 40 minutes to get there.
要四十分钟才能到那儿
If Peterson leaves in the next half an hour, stall him, okay?
若彼得森在半小时内离开 尽量拖住他
Stall him? The-- uh, okay.
拖住他吗 好吧
Stall him.
拖住他
Stall him.
拖住他
Stall him.
拖住他
Oh, my God, I am so sorry!
天呐 太抱歉了
I'll get you my insurance!
我把车险报给你
Did you see that?
你看见了没
Could have been worse. You stop short?
这算好的了 你急刹车了吗
No, I didn't stop short! She ran right into me!
我没急刹车 她直接撞上来的
I'm so sorry! Are you okay?
真对不起 你没事吧
How do I know? You ran right into me!
我怎么知道 你直接撞上我了
You'll want to fill out a report for your insurance.
为了车险理赔 你要填份报告
Oh, for God sake!
真受不了
Is there a problem?
还能不能找到了
I -- I know I just got them renewed.
我刚续了保
I put them in here. I took out the old ones,
把它们放在这里 把旧的拿出去
put the new ones in.
把新的放进去
Miss?
这位小姐
I just feel so terrible about this.
我对此感到万分抱歉
I know you!
我认识你
You're one of Abbott's people.
你是艾伯特的手下
Agent Peterson?
彼得森探员
Oh, now I am really embarrassed.
真是太丢脸了
I am so sorry, sir. Uh --
很抱歉 长官
The sun was in my eyes
阳光太刺眼了
and I thought you were a lot further away from me.
我因为你的车离我很远呢
Look, uh, just -- just forget about it.
算了 算了
Oh, no, sir, we -- we could never do that.
不行 长官 不可以这样
There is so much damage to your car here.
你的车都撞成这样了
I'm not worried about it.
不用操心了
We really should fill out a report, though.
但我们应该填份报告
Your car really looks terrible.
你的车撞得挺严重的
I'm in a hurry!
我赶时间
I tried to stop him, but he wouldn't stay.
我试着拖住他 但他还是走了
Which way's he heading?
往哪个方向走的
East. He's headed your way.
向东走的 他要回家了
Well, how far are you?
从你那里到这里要多久
About 15 minutes. How far is Wylie?
十五分钟 怀利还要多久
About 15 minutes.
十五分钟左右
I got here as fast as I could.
我以最快的速度赶过来的
Thank you.
多谢
Good luck. Bye.
好运 再见
Obviously the issue with protected zones
显然 受保护地区的问题
is colored by money, but we're gonna have to --
受资金影响 但我们要...
Mrs. Abbott.
艾伯特夫人
Dennis?
丹尼斯
Linda, I'll catch up with you later.
琳达 我稍后再跟你谈
Oh...baby. Mmm.
亲爱的
What are you doing in D.C.?
你怎么来华府了
Well, I wanted to see you.
想见你呗
And I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
More like terrified.
简直心惊胆战
Well, don't be.
别害怕
I trust Jane.
我相信简
And he hasn't let me down so far.
他至今都没让我失望过
Dennis, we need a miracle.
丹尼斯 我们需要奇迹
Listen. You will be confirmed.
听我说 他们会任命你的
And we'll be together.
我们还会继续在一起
I have to go. The hearing's about to start.
我得走了 听证会要开始了
Okay, I'll walk you in.
好 我陪你进去
I have something to do inside anyway.
我正好要到里面办点事
Abbott.
艾伯特
Funny meeting you here.
竟在这里遇上你了
Well, I could say the same thing, Bill.
我也想这么说 比尔
I guess you haven't heard.
看来你是没听说
It's not official yet, but I'm gonna be a witness
还没正式公布 但我会作为证人
at your wife's hearing.
出席你妻子的听证会
Ah. Well, who did that?
谁批准的
Blatt.
布拉特
Representative Jules Blatt
是朱尔斯·布拉特议员
put your name on the list to be a witness?
把你放进证人名单的吗
I have evidence he thinks people should hear about.
他认为我掌握了重要证据 应呈递法庭
I think you know what it is.
我想你清楚是什么证据
Evidence, huh? Evidence that you brought him?
证据 你送给他的证据吗
What is this, Abbott? What are you doing?
这算什么 艾伯特 你在干什么
You know, maybe I should talk to Blatt.
也许我才应该跟布拉特谈谈
You see, I have evidence, too.
你瞧 我也有证据
Yeah. Take a look.
来看看
Now that's nice.
拍得不错吧
Okay, that's the best one right there.
这张最棒了
What -- Bill?
怎么了 比尔
Wait -- Bill?
等下 比尔
Seems we both have secrets.
看来我们都藏有秘密啊
Cute kitty, by the way.
你家猫挺萌的
Put your hands up.
把双手举起来
You think I'm wearing a wire?
你觉得我装了窃听器吗
Up!
举起来
Come on, Bill!
别闹了 比尔
This is just a conversation between two old friends, right?
这就是两位旧友聊聊天而已 对吧
You broke into my home.
你闯进了我家
I have people that will account for every minute of my time.
我有绝对的不在场证明
If it wasn't you, then it was Jane
如果不是你 就是简
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表