剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
There's protocol here.
我要照章办事
I'll call Abbott, explain the situation,
我这就打给艾伯特 告诉他情况
see if he and Cho are close.
看他和周在不在附近
You call whoever you need to call, yeah.
你需要打给谁就打
Let's take this one step at a time, okay? Absolutely.
我们一步一步来 好吗 当然
Abbott.
艾伯特
Let's get in the air, yeah?
我们起飞吧
Uh, I just need a couple more minutes.
再给我几分钟
Let me check one more last thing.
再最后检查点东西
When are you meeting up with your man?
你什么时候和你男人见面
I'm gonna call him as soon as we get out of state.
我们一离开德克萨斯就给他电♥话♥
Love you, baby.
爱你 宝贝儿
Hey, there, missy.
你 小姐
What were you doing?
你干什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Hendricks, grab your gun.
亨德里克斯 拿好你的枪
What's your game?
你想干什么
What do you need a gun for?
你要枪干什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Is that right?
是吗
Where'd she come from anyway?
她到底是哪里来的
She was my celly. I told you.
她是我的狱友 我跟你说了
So why's she need a gun? How should I know?
那她为什么要拿枪 我怎么知道
I don't like this.
我觉得不太妙
I do not like this.
我觉得不太妙
Baby.
宝贝
Don't "Baby" Me.
别跟我来这套
She was going for the gun. She thinks she's slick.
她刚才想拿枪 她觉得她没露痕迹
She thinks she's gonna put one over on us.
觉得她可以干掉我们
So, what are we gonna do?
那我们要怎么办
You want me to draw you a sketch?
要我教你吗
You know what.
你知道该怎么办
Just let me think a second, okay?
让我想想好吗
This isn't the time for thinking.
现在可没时间给你想想
It's time for action.
要立刻动手
Hey. We're ready to go.
可以走了
Not until we deal with her.
要先解决她
Sure as hell can't leave her behind.
不能留她活口
She knows what our plans are.
她知道我们的计划
Look, that only leaves one option.
听着 只有一个选择
She's good people. Just make it quick.
她是好人 下手利落点
Excuse me.
注意了
Patrick Jane, F.B.I.
派翠克·简 联调局的
Drop your weapons. You're coming with me.
放下你们的武器 你们要跟我走一趟
Got this place surrounded with snipers.
狙击手已经把这里包围了
You put your guns down right now, you walk out of here alive.
把枪放下 你们就能活着离开
You hear that?
听到了吗
You're lying.
你在说谎
Oh, really?
是吗
You think I'd walk in here unarmed with no cover, do you?
你觉得我会赤手空拳毫无掩护地过来吗
I know you from somewhere.
我在哪里见过你
Cole, there's a sniper in that tree over there.
科尔 那边树上有个狙击手
I can see his glass.
我可以看到他的瞄准镜
No one has to die -- not today.
谁都不必死 至少不是今天
I know you. What's he doing here?
我见过你 他在这里干什么
Who is he? It's her boyfriend!
他是谁 是她男朋友
I saw him at the jail. He's a con artist.
我在监狱看到过他 他是个骗子
It's some kind of trick. What the hell's going on?
他在耍诡计 这是怎么回事
Well, here we are.
露陷了
You walked out here to face us by yourself
你靠一个后视镜
with nothing but a rearview mirror for a backup?
就敢来面对我们
Worth a shot.
总得试试
Sorry, I-I couldn't think of anything else.
抱歉 我想不到其他办法了
It's okay.
没关系
F.B.I! Drop your weapon right now!
联调局 立刻放下你们的武器
Put your gun down! Freeze!
把枪放下 不许动
Get down! Get on your knees! Put your hands on your hand!
跪下 立刻跪下 把手放在脑后
Hands where I can see them!
双手举起来
Do it now! That's an order! Now!
快 这是命令 快
Cuff her, Vega.
把她铐起来 维加
Yes, sir. Okay, okay.
是 长官 好的 好的
Oh, I'm so glad you decided to catch up.
真高兴你跟上来了
You dropped this.
你落了这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Here we are.
给你
I know what you want.
我知道你要什么
You want my contacts --
你要我的联♥系♥人
international smugglers.
国际走私贩
I can give them to you...
我可以把他们供出来
Lots of them --
很多人
names, locations.
名字 地点
Hell, I will tell you what their favorite foods are.
我甚至可以告诉你们他们最喜欢吃什么
But first, what are you gonna give me?
但是首先 我可以得到什么
You give us everything,
你把一切都告诉你们
and we don't charge Marie
我们就不会以
as an accessory to the murder you committed.
谋杀从犯起诉玛丽
She'll get out, have a chance to have some kind of life.
她还有机会出去 继续她的人生
You kidding me?
你开玩笑吧
You think that I'm gonna spend the only coin I got
你觉得我会为了那个疯婆子
on that crazy bitch?
用掉我唯一的筹码
You're gonna have to do something for me.
你们要为我做点什么
You killed a man today for no reason at all, you did it on tape,
你今天无端杀了个人 被监控拍了下来
and you did it in front of an F.B.I agent.
就在联调局探员的眼皮子地下
No death penalty -- that's the deal.
免于死刑 就这样
Now, you're gonna die in jail --
你会死在监狱
just not gonna be for a while is all.
只不过不会死得太早
Take it or leave it.
接不接受随你
I'll take it.
我接受
Yes. We can work with this.
很好 这点我们可以接受
Read through this, please.
把这个看一遍
We'll send you a transcript as soon as he's done signing.
他签完字我们就会把副本给你
Agent Cho, did he agree to talk?
周探员 他招了吗
Yeah. You did good today.
招了 你今天干得不错
Agent Cho, sir, may I say something?
周探员 长官 可以说几句话吗
You don't have to call me sir or agent.
你不必叫我长官或者探员
I've been observing your work,
我一直在观察你的工作
and I admire the way you carry yourself on the job.
我很佩服你在工作时的状态
This place is a little bit crazy,
这地方有点疯狂
but you make sense to me.
但我能在你身上学到很多
Okay.
好吧
I would welcome the opportunity to work with you more,
我希望能有更多的机会和你共事
learn how you do things, get some pointers.
学习你的办事方法 让我有所成长
I don't know. I'll have to think about it.
不好说 我得想想
Oh. Oh, okay. Sounds good.
当然 没问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Jane.
简
Yes? Just talked to Abbott.
怎么了 刚和艾伯特谈完
The C.I.A got in touch with him
中情局接触到了
about one of the names that cole gave up -- some smuggler.
科尔供出的一个走私贩
Oh, that's great. That's progress.
不错 总算有所进展
Well, the agency squeezed Cole for everything they could get --
中情局从科尔嘴里把所有东西都榨出来了
associates, habits, personal life.
同伙 个人习惯 私生活
Mm. Well, what does that got to do with us?
那和我们有什么关系
Turns out we know the smuggler's girlfriend --
结果发现我们认识这个走私贩的女朋友
well, you do.
或者说你认识
I do?
我认识吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表