剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That's right. It's a hammer.
没错 这是把锤子
Pardon the pun.
抱歉用了双关[敲定]
Oh, and someone's gonna have to stay up late.
还有 有人得晚睡了
How late?
多晚
Very late.
很晚
Morning, Tish.
早上好 蒂斯
What is this? What are you doing?
怎么回事 你要干什么
We're gonna find those guns you have hidden away.
我们要找到你藏起来的枪
Don't know how you're gonna do that.
你要怎么做
I'm not saying a word.
我什么都不会说的
That's what I'm relying on.
就指望你不说呢
Let's go.
走吧
Wylie, Vega, you stay out here.
怀利 维加 你们待在外面
Cho will give you the signal.
周会给你们信♥号♥♥的
You have the hammer? Good.
带上锤子了吗 很好
Radios?
无线电呢
All right.
很好
Why is Jane telling everyone what to do?
为什么简在发号♥施令
I thought Abbott was in charge.
艾伯特才是头儿不是吗
He is. Except when Jane is.
他是头儿 当简不是的时候
And when is that?
简什么时候是头儿呢
I-it kind of depends. It's okay.
看情况吧 没事的
Abbott trusts him, and Jane knows what he's doing.
艾伯特信任他 简心里有数
Usually.
一般而言
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Ladies and gentlemen, we're with the F.B.I.
女士们先生们 我们是联调局的
We're conducting a search for some illegal
我们正在搜查一些违法
and highly dangerous weapons we believe are on the premises,
且高度危险的武器 我们认为武器就在这里
unless you work here, I ask that you leave immediately.
请工作人员以外的无关人士立刻离开
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir, you can, uh, collect your shoes later. Thank you.
先生 你可以迟点再回来取鞋 谢谢
What weapons?
什么武器
Uh, the ones Tish here has been selling.
蒂斯在卖♥♥的武器
I need a witness.
我需要一位证人
I'm here against my will, without an attorney.
我是被迫来这儿的 并且没有律师陪同
It's a violation of my rights.
这侵犯了我的权利
Smile, agents. You're on-camera.
笑一个 探员们 拍着你们呢
What's going on?
怎么回事
We believe Tish is involved with a group
我们认为蒂斯和一个
that's selling illegal weapons
贩卖♥♥武器的团伙有关系
and that they're being stored here.
并且武器就藏在这里
Here?
这里
Yes, and we're gonna find them.
是的 我们会找出来的
Little thing called the Fourth Amendment. You need a warrant.
有个东西叫宪法第四修正案 你得有搜查令
Don't you?
是这样吗
Yes. And we can get one.
是的 我们可以去申请
But we'd have to shut you down and tear the place up.
但那样的话我们就得把这里关了翻个底朝天
But if you'll allow Mr. Jane here to conduct a search,
但是如果你允许简先生搜查这里
we can be done in 10 minutes. Five, even.
十分钟就能搞定 也许只要五分钟
Don't do it, Mason.
别这么做 梅森
Don't think it should be a problem.
我不觉得这有什么问题
All right. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Uh, uncuff her, please.
请解开她的铐子
We need her to be able to move around.
我们需要她能自♥由♥行动
Whatever it is you're looking for,
不管你在找什么
I don't know anything about it.
我什么都不知道
Then you have nothing to lose.
那你也没什么可输的
Take my hands.
抓住我的手
If you don't, it's as good as confessing.
如果你不这么做 我就算你是在招供了
Whatever.
随便吧
Thank you.
谢谢
You think you can keep a secret,
你觉得你可以保守秘密
but the harder you try, the more you show.
但是你越想守住秘密 就越暴露
For example, Andy over there doesn't want me to know
比如 安迪不希望我发现
about that foil-wrapped package of cocaine
他裤子右边口袋里包在锡箔纸里的
in his right-front pants pocket.
一包可♥卡♥因♥
That's crazy!
胡说八道
Don't worry. We're not narcs.
别紧张 我们不是扫毒组的
You don't want me to know where the guns are,
你不想让我知道枪在哪里
but you can't help react when I get close.
但当我接近时你控制不住自身的反应
I'm not.
我可没什么反应
No, not over here.
不 不在这边
There's something going on over here.
这边倒是有点什么
We're not just dancing.
我们可不是在跳舞
Here somewhere.
在这附近
What the hell is that?
这是什么
Military-issue 45s. Looks like there's about 20 of them.
军用点45口径手♥枪♥ 这里大概有20把呢
Oh, wait a damn minute.
等等
Is that a rifle?
那是步♥枪♥吗
Disassembled MK-4.
拆卸好的MK-4
Voilà
瞧瞧
You're a bunch of liars.
你们都是骗子
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道这是怎么回事
but I got nothing to do with this.
但这些都跟我没关系
Then how come you ran when he called you out?
那为什么他叫你出去的时候你跑了
Excuse me? If --
你说什么 如果
Let go! Hey, hey, hey. No.
放开 住手
Let go! Let go of me! I'm gonna take her outside.
放开 放开我 我带她出去
You finish here with Jane.
你和简善后
Let go! Okay, that was fun.
放开 还挺有意思的
Seriously! Let go! Shall we do a twoforone?
我认真的 放开 一石二鸟如何
What do you mean?
你什么意思
We're gonna solve a second crime.
我们要破第二起罪案
Two connected crimes, actually --
事实上是两起相关的案子
The kidnapping and murder of a 12-year-old boy
绑♥架♥并杀害一个十二岁男孩
and the shooting of an FBI agent.
以及枪杀一名联调局探员
The man that committed those crimes is here.
犯下这两起罪行的人就在这里
And the gun he used is, too.
他用的枪也在这里
I'm gonna find both of them.
我马上就能人赃并获
What was that?!
怎么回事
Nobody move. Just stay calm.
都别动 冷静点
Lisbon! Tish got Vega's gun! Keep everyone inside!
里斯本 蒂斯枪了维加的枪 别让人出来
You heard him. Stay put.
你们都听到了 都别动
This is the cool part.
这部分最酷了
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
She's trying to shoot at us. We got to get some cover.
她想杀了我们 我们得躲起来
Kitchen! Come on! Get in the kitchen!
厨房♥ 快走 去厨房♥
Get in the kitchen! Quick!
去厨房♥ 快
Come on! Come on!
快走 快走
Mr. Hunston, put down the gun! Do it now!
汉斯顿先生 立刻把枪放下
That's the gun that killed Jeremy Geist, isn't it?
那是杀了杰瑞米·盖斯特的枪 对吗
The gun and the man who used it.
人赃并获
Did I call it or did I call it?
我说的吧 我说的吧
You kidnapped Justin Kellogg.
你绑♥架♥了贾斯丁·克罗格
And Jeremy Geist recognized you. That's why you killed him.
杰瑞米·盖斯特认出了你 所以你又杀了他
You know what they say about karma.
你知道什么是因果报应
It's a bitch.
天理循环
Geist was a nobody to me. Just another barfly.
盖斯特本来毫不相关 不过是又一个酒徒
But the other night, I said something to tish.
但是有天晚上 我对蒂斯发了火
I was pissed, I guess.
我大概是气坏了吧
Tish! Damn it!
蒂斯 混♥蛋♥
I am sick and tired of picking up slack for you!
我给你擦屁♥股♥已经擦烦了
Now, do it now, or I'll have your ass in a sling!
做好你该做的事 不然我就不客气了
I could tell it was something I said, the way I said it.
我明白我说的话 我说的方式出♥卖♥♥♥了我
He knew.
他知道了
He came up later, asked me where I was from,
后来他来找我 问我从哪儿来的
what I used to do.
以前是做什么的
Wasn't subtle.
问得很直接
So when he came in the other night,
后来有天晚上他又来了
I kept an eye on him.
我特别留意了他
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表