剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You barely knew Geist.
你几乎不认识盖斯特
That's correct.
没错
Um, he came to us from the Savannah office a few months back.
几个月前他从萨凡纳办事处调来我们这里
We needed somebody who wouldn't be recognized in Austin.
我们需要在奥斯汀不会被人认出来的人
What was the assignment?
他的任务是什么
There's a gang that's been stealing
有一帮盗贼
military-issue firearms from army bases
在陆军基地偷盗军用武器
and selling them to drug dealers.
倒卖♥♥给毒贩
So, we got a report that the Rocket Bowl parking lot
我们接到线报 火箭保龄球馆的停车场
is where the guns were changing hands.
就是枪♥械♥的交易地点
We figured somebody there was involved, likely as a salesman.
我们推测出保龄球馆里有人参与 担任销♥售♥员的角色
We sent Geist in undercover
于是我们派了盖斯特去卧底
in hopes that he could tell us who it was.
希望他能查出那人是谁
Any luck?
有查到什么吗
Not yet, but he was getting close.
还没 但他已经快查到了
We're gonna send another agent in in a couple weeks.
再过几个星期我们会再派出探员
In the meantime, you can't disclose that Geist was F.B.I.
在此期间 你们不能将盖斯特联邦探员的身份泄露出去
It'll blow the whole thing.
那会毁了整个行动
That's not gonna be easy.
这可不简单
There's a good chance Geist was killed
盖斯特被害 很有可能就是因为
because somebody blew his cover.
有人发现了他的卧底身份
We need to be able to ask questions about that.
我们调查时必须问到相关问题
You have to understand what's at stake, okay?
你们必须明白我们正面临紧要关头
Now, we get the salesman, we can flip him,
我们手头有"销♥售♥员" 撬开他的嘴
which means we can get the whole gang,
我们就能将整个团伙一网打尽
But if it gets out
但要是消息传出去
that we had an undercover agent in place,
说我们安插了卧底
then the operation will shut down
行动就会被迫中断
and the whole gang will scatter.
盗窃团伙成员也就四散而逃了
Well, that's not so bad.
没那么糟糕
And from the way he's acting,
而且就他的表现来看
uh, there's a chance that Spackman here is the killer.
搞不好这位斯派克曼就是凶手呢
He's practically in our laps.
就在这儿找都不用找
I'm sorry. What did you say?
抱歉 你说什么
Or not. Could go either way.
也可能不是 凡事都有可能
Point being... It's all fine.
我想说的是 没关系的
I'm sorry. Who --
不好意思 这人谁
I-I think we all understand how to do the job here,
我相信大家都知道该干什么了
so let's get ready to roll out in 15 minutes.
准备好 十五分钟后开工
Let's.
好的
Hi. Welcome back. We missed you.
欢迎回来 大家都想你了
Thanks.
谢了
Where's Fischer? Is she out sick?
费舍尔呢 请病假了
No. She transferred.
不 她调走了
Really? Where?
是吗 调去哪里了
Seattle. Her mother's there.
西雅图 她母亲住在那里
She had a stroke, so she went to take care of her.
她母亲中风了 她赶去照顾了
Ooh. She asked me to give you this.
对了 她要我把这个转交给你
Abbott says they're assigning us
艾伯特说上头会派一个
a rookie from Quantico to fill out the team.
匡迪科刚毕业的新人来填补空位
That should be interesting.
应该会很有意思
Aww. That's sweet.
真贴心
Thank you.
谢谢
You're F.B.I, right? Who's Cho?
你们是联调局的吧 周是哪位
I am.
我是
Hey. Mason Hunston. I'm the owner.
你好 我是这里的老板梅森·汉斯顿
Anything we can do to help.
一定全力配合你们
I mean, we've had some fights from time to time,
我们这里时不时会有斗殴
but nothing like this.
但没出过这种事
Were you here when it happened?
案发时你在哪里
Uh, I was up in my office.
在楼上的办公室
Didn't know anything until the police arrived.
警♥察♥来之前我对此事一无所知
It's birthdays and bowling leagues till about 9:00 p.m., then
九点前都是生日聚会和打保龄球联赛的人 之后
the drinkers take over.
酒徒们就来了
It's a rougher crowd,
都是些粗人
but we haven't had any serious problems until now.
但在此之前从没出过什么大乱子
Who was working last night?
昨晚谁当班
Tish and Skye. They work the bar.
蒂斯和斯凯 在酒吧区上班
They're there now.
他们现在还在
Wick Ammon -- he's our bouncer. He's over there.
威克·阿蒙 我们的保镖 他在那边
And, uh, Andy the shoe guy.
还有安迪 管保龄球鞋的
Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
Yeah, I have a question.
我有个问题
Uh, what's the best way
当残瓶为10号♥和7号♥时
to turn a 10-7 split into a spare?
要怎样才能补中
Line up on the 7 pin.
沿着7号♥瓶的轨迹
Aim for the far side. Hit it hard as you can.
瞄准远端 全力投球
Just... Try to get that...
就是 想知道点
Pin action.
投球方法
I got it.
明白了
Mm. Anything else?
还有别的问题吗
No. Thanks for your help.
没有了 谢谢你的配合
Mr. Ammon?
阿蒙先生
Wick Ammon? Yes.
威克·阿蒙吗 是的
Agent Kimball Cho, F.B.I.
我是联调局探员周金宝
I understand you were working security here last night.
我得知昨晚你在此负责安保工作
You mind answering a few questions?
介意回答几个问题吗
Agent Kimball Cho of the F.B.I,
联调局探员周金宝
know that I am a sovereign citizen of the state of Texas
你要明白我是德克萨斯的主♥权♥公民
and do not recognize the legitimacy of the federal government
我不承认任何你声称的联邦政♥府♥
or any police authority you may claim to possess.
以及警♥察♥权力的合法性
Nonetheless, I will answer your questions voluntarily.
不过 我自愿回答你的问题
Great. Did you see Jeremy Geist here last night?
很好 昨晚你在这见到过杰瑞米·盖斯特吗
I did. He arrived a little after 11:00.
见到过 他十一点多来的
Didn't see him leave, though.
不过我没看到他离开
Must have gone out through the side door.
也许他是从侧门出去的
Did you talk to him?
你跟他说话了吗
Said hello when he arrived.
他来的时候打了声招呼
Let me ask you something, agent -- are you aware
我问你个问题 探员 你知不知道
that the government you've sworn allegiance to
你宣誓效忠的政♥府♥
is illegitimate and illegally constituted?
是不合法的 它是非法建立的
Yes. Did you notice anything about him?
我知道 你有注意到他有什么不平常的地方吗
Just that he kept to himself, didn't talk much to people.
他独来独往 不太跟人交谈
You also know that Federal Income Tax
你还知道联邦所得税
is government-sanctioned theft
其实是政♥府♥批准下的盗窃行为
intended to prop up a global conspiracy of bankers?
旨在支撑银行家在全球布下的阴谋吗
Tish, did you notice Jeremy arguing with anybody last night?
蒂斯 你有注意到昨晚杰瑞米跟别人起争执吗
No.
没有
Hardly spoke to anyone.
他几乎从不跟别人说话
Pretty friendly most days, but he didn't say five words.
大多时候为人友善 就是说话从不到五个字
So he wasn't drinking, then?
他没喝酒吗
Club soda.
只喝了汽水
Well, I would guess that's unusual
对于一个夜夜买♥♥醉的人来说
for a three-beer-a-night kind of guy.
不太寻常吧
Yeah.
对
It is.
是不太正常
What about you, Skye?
你呢 斯凯
Did you notice anything odd about Jeremy last night?
有发现杰瑞米昨晚有什么异常吗
Not last night so much.
昨晚没有
There was something strange two nights ago.
前天晚上倒是有件怪事
What?
什么
Jeremy was fine when he got here.
杰瑞米来的时候还很正常
A little while later, he just shut down.
才过了一会儿就没精神了
He sat at the bar. He wouldn't talk to anybody.
他坐在酒吧旁 不跟任何人说话
Did he seem angry, scared, sad?
他情绪愤怒吗 还是害怕 悲伤
Spooked.
惊吓
He looked really spooked.
他看上去受到了很大的惊吓
Yeah, I go to the bar sometimes when my shift is over.
我下班有时候也会去酒吧
Just to hang.
打发下时间
Just to hang? Yeah.
打发时间 对
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表