剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
You can't be serious.
你开玩笑吧
Good call, Vega.
好吧 维加
Really, what are you looking at?
说真的 你在看什么
Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise,
我不想毁了这个惊喜
but since you're interested,
但既然你有兴趣
there may be something you can help me with.
也许你能帮我个忙
Requires some bravado,
去虚张声势一下
which should be right up your alley.
这应该是你的拿手好戏
Help you with what?
帮你做什么
A little something to catch a killer.
搞一点帮我们抓住杀手的小动作
You want me to help you with a trick.
你想让我帮你布置一个骗局
Well, if that's what you want to call it.
如果你愿意这么称呼它的话
Problem?
有什么问题吗
Speak your mind, soldier.
说出来吧 士兵
It's just...
我只是觉得
I very much appreciate being a part of this team, sir.
能加入这个队伍我很感激 长官
You get results.
你很成功
I respect that.
我深表敬佩
Thank you. But?
谢谢 但问题是什么
The things you ask people to do...
问题是你让大家做的事情
It's...
它...
It's not what I thought working for the F.B.I. would be like.
它不是我想象中 联调局该做的事
At all.
完全不是
No.
你说得对
And, uh, more importantly,
而更重要的是
you wonder if your father would approve.
你不知道你父亲是否认同
Sometimes.
有时确实是
He was strict.
他很严格
37 years in the military
三十七年的军人生涯
makes you a stickler for the rules.
让他成为眼中只有规则的人
I'm sure he was.
我懂
And a good father.
但他也是位好父亲
And you're proof of that.
你就是最好的证明
But I can't tell you what your father would approve of.
可是我无法告诉你 你父亲会认同什么
That's for you to decide.
那全都取决于你
Sir?
长官
Yes, Vega?
什么 维加
What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么
Well, when I'm finished here, I'll tell you.
等我看完了这些 再告诉你
Sure.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
Abbott.
我是艾伯特
Dennis, any progress?
丹尼斯 有进展吗
Some.
有一些
Don't make me chase you down. What's going on?
别跟我玩捉迷藏了 到底什么情况
We're gathering information.
我们正在汇总信息
Let me know as soon as you got something.
一有进展立刻通知我
Don't hold out on me.
不要对我隐瞒什么
That will not go well.
那样做没好处
Making progress?
还在努力吗
Yes, actually.
是的 没错
Got something.
有了些发现
Korbell was trading messages with his contact
科贝尔是通过一个猫咪博客
on Peterson's team through a cat blog.
与他在彼得森队里的联♥系♥人交换信息的
What was in the messages?
信息内容是什么
Coded language about D.E.A. investigations.
他将缉毒局调查的案件用暗语编写在回复里
The first letter of each word spells the message.
每个词的首字母连起来就拼成了信息
So, for instance...
比如
"Reactive allergies in de-clawed animals?
"对剪掉爪子的动物过敏吗
Try 4 preventative measures."
试试四种预防措施"
That spells "Raid at 4 p.m."
可以拼成"下午四点进行突袭"
It's actually pretty cool.
感觉还挺酷
Do we know who Korbell was dealing with?
知道科贝尔在和谁做交易吗
No. Whoever it is has covered his tracks
不知道 不管他是谁 都通过代理服务器
with proxy servers and VPNs.
和虚拟专用网络隐藏了行踪
Whatever they are.
管他是谁呢
But here's something interesting.
但有件事很有意思
As of yesterday, he suddenly stopped posting.
从昨天开始 他突然不发言了
There are no new messages.
没有新的留言出现
He's getting ready to run.
他准备要跑了
Maybe he's just laying low.
也许他只是想保持低调
Well, a poker player that stops betting
一个赌徒 突然不赌了
isn't laying low.
那不是要保持低调
He's cashing in.
他是在兑现准备跑路
Well, if he's about to rabbit, then we better move quickly.
如果他要跑 那么我们最好动作快点
It's perfect. Call San Antonio.
很好 给圣安东尼奥打电♥话♥
Tell them there's been a breakthrough in the case.
告诉他们 案件有了突破
Have them gather up these ten agents,
让他们集♥合♥这十位探员
and I'll go talk to them in two hours.
两小时后我要跟他们谈话
Everybody's here.
都到齐了
You needn't worry.
你不用担心
I-I'm not worried.
我不担心
Good.
很好
Vega, you're on.
维加 该你了
Just stay relaxed. You'll be just fine.
放松 你没问题的
Thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官
Let's go.
走吧
Agent Peterson.
彼得森探员
You're one of Abbott's people, right?
你是艾伯特的人 对吧
I'll be down to whatever he's doing in a minute.
不管他查到了什么 我马上过去
Actually, sir...
事实上 长官...
You're under arrest.
你被拘捕了
I'm what?
什么
Thank you for coming.
感谢各位过来
Could you all take a seat up front here, please?
大家都在前排找个位置坐下 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I know you're wondering why you're here.
你们肯定想知道我为什么找你们过来
The answer to that is simple --
答案很简单
One of you killed Darrell Gonzalez.
你们当中有人杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
And... What?!
还有... 什么
And I'm gonna tell you who in about five minutes.
接下来的五分钟内我就会揭晓凶手是谁
Agents Cho and Lisbon will come through the aisles.
周和里斯本两位探员会走到过道
We're asking you to give up your guns.
请你们交出配枪
You got to be kidding me.
你开什么玩笑
We'll return the weapons when this is over.
这一切结束后就会还给大家
If you're innocent, there's no problem.
如果你是清白的 就没什么好担心的
If there's a killer in the room,
如果凶手在这间屋子里
we don't want to risk a gun fight.
我们不想发生枪战
We don't want anyone to get hurt.
免得伤及无辜
I'm afraid I have to insist.
这是强制性要求
One of you is working with the Sosa Cartel
你们当中有人暗中效力于索萨贩毒集团
And betrayed your team.
背叛了警队
If you're not interested in knowing who that person is,
如果你不想揪出那个叛徒
by all means, keep your guns.
那就留着你的配枪吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Question --
提问
Have any of you recently inherited
你们当中有谁最近继承了
some money from a deceased parent or grandparent?
已故父母或祖父母的遗产
I'm not talking about a little bit.
我说的不是小数目
A pile, enough to make a difference.
而是一大笔钱
Raise your hands, please.
请举手
Don't be shy.
别不好意思
I'm very sorry for your losses.
请节哀顺变
Uh, none of you killed Darrell Gonzalez.
不是你们杀了达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
You can move to the back of the room, please.
请退到房♥间后面
Thank you.
谢谢
What does an inheritance have to do with who killed Gonzalez?
继承遗产跟谁杀了冈萨雷斯有什么关系
That is a good question.
问得好
But I am the one asking those right now.
但我才是那个提问的人
Now, is there anyone here in a relationship with someone from the beauty field?
这里有人在跟美容界的人交往吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表