剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Sure enough, he broke into my office --
果然 他溜进了我的办公室
Looking for evidence, I guess.
大概是想寻找证据吧
Not that he was gonna find any.
虽然他什么都不会找到
But that was it.
但是我做了决定
I know you.
我知道是你
$3 million is a lot of money.
三百万美元可不是小数目
You killed the other kidnapper
你杀了另一个绑匪
so you could keep the ransom for yourself, didn't you?
好独吞赎金 是不是
Not saying I did, not saying I didn't.
我既不承认也不否认
But he didn't get it, did he?
但是他反正没拿到 不是吗
Tish I want to apologize to you
蒂斯 我要为今天的事
for earlier today.
向你道歉
We didn't tell you what was going on.
我们没把我们的计划告诉你
Hope it wasn't too uncomfortable.
希望没让你太不好受
Don't worry. It's all going into the lawsuit.
别担心 起诉的时候我们会提到的
Well, there's still the matter of the guns.
枪的事还没完呢
Don't waste your time.
别浪费时间了
We know she won't talk.
我们都知道她什么都不会说的
Uh, Tish, what I did with you earlier today was a fraud.
蒂斯 之前我跟你做的事是骗人的
We, in fact, placed the guns in the bar.
其实枪是我们放好的
It's a trick that works, and I'm gonna prove it to you.
但是我的小戏法是有用的 我会证明给你看
This...is a map of the neighborhood...
这是一张 酒吧附近区域的
...around the bar.
地图
We know you have the guns here.
我们知道你把枪藏在这里
So what I'm gonna do is, I'm gonna move my hands around,
我要做的就是 移♥动♥我的手
and your reactions are gonna show me where.
你的反应会告诉我枪在哪里
What the hell is this?
这是在搞什么
See, this is the deal.
听好了
If Tish agrees to cooperate with Agent Spackman
如果蒂斯和斯派克曼探员合作
and tell him where the location of the guns are
告诉他枪在哪里
and who she's been working with,
她的同伙是谁
she'll probably get a good deal -- minimal time.
她应该能得到一个不错的交易 最短刑期
Definitely...in here.
肯定在 这里
But if she refuses to cooperate
但如果她拒绝合作
and Jane finds the guns on this map here, well...
而简又在地图上找到了枪藏在哪里 那么
All bets are off.
就没得谈了
She gets the max -- 25 to life.
最长刑期 25年到无期
Here.
这里
Choice is yours.
你自己选
In here.
在这里
This is absurd. Come on, Tish. Let's go.
这太荒谬了 蒂斯 我们走
Almost there.
马上就好
Tish!
蒂斯
What do you want?
你想要什么
Names?
名字吗
Yes.
是的
The people who have been stealing the guns that you sell --
把枪偷来让你卖♥♥的人
every one of them.
每个人的名字
And the location of the guns.
以及藏枪的位置
Whatever you say --
不管你说什么
All right.
好吧
You win.
你赢了
Good call.
明智的决定
See?
看见没
It's your birthday.
生日快乐
Uh, excuse me. Can I help you?
打扰一下 有什么可以帮你的吗
Jane.
简
Pike. Hello.
派克 你好
I was, uh, looking for Teresa.
我在找特蕾莎
Yeah, I'm sure she's, um...
好的 她肯定
Sure she's around here someplace.
她肯定就在这里
Yeah, she probably is.
应该是的
Beard looks good.
胡子看起来不错
It's for an undercover thing.
这是为了卧底留的
So, it's, uh...
那么
You and her.
你和她
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry. We --
我很抱歉 我们
we didn't intend for it to happen like this.
我们没想最后变成这样
I know it was the last thing on her mind --
我知道她最不想的
the idea of hurting you.
就是伤害你
I know.
我知道
I know that.
我知道
So, do you have a plan?
你有什么规划吗
I-I don't really understand.
我不太明白
Well, I was offering her a life --
我想要给她一段人生
a home, a family if she wanted it,
一个家 甚至一个家庭
a future.
一个未来
Have you thought about any of that?
你有想过这些吗
I haven't thought that far ahead yet.
我还没想到那么远
Well...
那么
Well, what are you offering her?
那你要给她什么
I mean, other than Patrick Jane?
我是说 除了派翠克·简以外
Excuse me.
失陪了
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Well, I was upstairs... giving a deposition,
我在楼上 作证
And, uh...
然后
I thought I would say hi.
想说过来打个招呼
Stupid idea.
这主意真笨
No.
不
It's fine.
没事的
Anyway...
不管怎样
It's good to see you, Teresa.
很高兴见到你 特蕾莎
You too, Marcus.
我也是 马库斯
Jane.
简
That was weird. What'd he say?
刚才气氛很奇怪啊 他说什么了
Uh, he asked me if I had a plan for you.
他问我对你的未来有没有规划
Plan?
规划
Yeah. Um...
是的
I don't.
我没有
I...
我
Well, I-I-I think I-I know what feels --
我觉得我知道应该
I-I think we know what feels right,
我觉得我们都知道应该做什么
and I think that -- that that should be our guide.
我觉得 我们应该跟着感觉走
So do I.
我也这么觉得
I do have one thing for you.
不过我倒真有东西要给你
What?
是什么
Turn around and look out there.
转身看
It's a 1930 Cadillac V-16, mint condition.
1930年产凯迪拉克V16 车况完美
Rented it for the day.
租了一天
Last chance. You sure you don't want to drive?
最后问你一次 你真的不开吗
I'm positive. Okay.
我不开 好吧
You do know how to drive this?
你知道该怎么开吧
I'll figure it out.
我会搞明白的
I'm afraid to ask how you got this.
我都不敢问你怎么搞到的
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表