剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
I need to call it in, Cho.
我得向总部报告 周
No, no, no. They're coming. They're coming.
不用 不用 他们正赶来 就来了
Okay, good. Keep breathing, keep breathing.
很好 保持呼吸 保持呼吸
Stay with me, okay? Good. Good.
别睡着 好吗 很好 很好
All right, I just need you to calm down.
你要平静下来
Good. All right. Now, this is gonna hurt, all right?
很好 会有些疼
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. You're okay. You're okay.
我知道 没事的 没事的
Keep breathing. Good, good, good. Keep breathing.
保持呼吸 很好 很好 保持呼吸
Where are they?
他们在哪
Now, they're on their way. They're on their way, okay?
他们正在赶来 在路上了
It hurts.
好疼
I know. I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Just keep breathing.
保持呼吸
Did I mess up?
我是不是搞砸了
No. No, you did good, okay?
没有 没有 你做得很好
You did good. Yeah, yeah.
你做得很好
All right, now just keep breathing for me.
好了 保持住呼吸
Okay? Keep breathing. Good. In, out.
好吗 保持呼吸 很好 吸气 呼气
Okay, you're doing good.
你做得很好
Hey. Hey, look at me, Michelle.
看着我 米歇尔
Michelle. Hey. Just keep breathing.
米歇尔 保持住呼吸
Good. Keep breathing.
很好 保持呼吸
Hey. Michelle, look at me.
米歇尔 看着我
Look at me, Michelle.
看着我 米歇尔
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Is this where Agent Vega worked?
这是维加探员工作的地方吗
Sorry?
你是
I'm Detective Brian Portis, Austin Homicide.
我是布瑞恩·波蒂斯警探 奥斯汀凶案组的
I've been assigned to Agent Vega's case.
由我负责维加探员的案子
She work here?
她是在这工作吗
Yes.
是的
I'm very sorry for your loss.
请节哀顺变
Which was her desk?
哪张是她的桌子
I'm gonna have to ask that nobody touch that
在我检查过上面的东西之前
till I've had a chance to go through it.
任何人都不要碰
We know.
我们知道
You know where I can find Agent Abbott?
艾伯特探员在哪
His office is right around there.
他的办公室在那边
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I'm sorry about this. Just a B.S. tegulation.
很抱歉 这都是狗屁规定
You're not allowed to investigate
你们不能调查
the death of your own guy.
自己探员的案子
Yeah, I get it.
是的 我明白
We lost a man last year.
我们去年有一个同事牺牲
Sheriff's department took over.
警长的部门去查的
It's hard.
让人很难接受
You want to be the one to catch the bastards.
你希望自己亲自抓到那些混♥蛋♥
Point is, I know what this is like.
我想说的是 我知道这种感觉
Want you to know I'm here to work with you.
希望你能知道我是来跟你并肩作战的
Okay.
好的
The diner hostess opened right up.
餐厅的女服务员开口了
The crew were regulars.
劫匪都是那儿的常客
We worked the video surveillance and I.D.'d the suspects.
我们看了监控录像 确定了嫌疑人的身份
Aaron Brunell. Goes by "Ace."
亚伦·布鲁内尔 绰号♥"艾斯"
Seems to be the brains of the operation, such as they are.
好像是他们军师
Tommy Brunell, younger brother.
汤米·布鲁内尔 是弟弟
He's the one got shot.
他是中枪的那个
Steve Sellers.
斯蒂夫·塞勒斯
Long sheet, lot of violent felonies.
案底很厚 犯过很多暴♥力♥重罪
He's the one that shot your agent.
就是他打死了你们的探员
Apologies, but I have to ask this.
很抱歉 但我不得不问
Did Vega do anything unusual this morning?
维加今天上午做过什么异常的事吗
Anything different about her?
不像是她平时做的事
I don't know. I didn't talk to her.
我不知道 我今天没跟她说过话
Not even a "Good morning."
连句早上好都没说
It's okay. I'll take that for a "No."
没关系 我就当是没有了
Look, you need to understand something.
有些事你得明白
You can have the collar.
你可以负责这案子
Your department can take the credit.
功劳归你们
I don't give a damn about that.
这我根本不在乎
But this case is ours.
但这案子是我们的
And these men, they belong to us.
这些罪犯 也是我们的
Yeah, I get it.
好的 我明白
Good.
很好
I'm gonna need to talk to the agent that was with her.
我要去和跟她执行任务的探员谈谈
Okay.
好的
You're Cho, right? Portis, Austin P.D.
你是周吧 我是波蒂斯 奥斯汀警局的
If you want to take some time to clean up, that's fine.
如果你想整理一下 可以的
I'm okay.
我没事
Seriously, I can wait.
真的 我可以等
All right.
好吧
Detective Portis interviewing FBI Special Agent Kimball Cho
波蒂斯警探询问联调局特别探员周金宝
regarding the homicide of Michelle Vega.
有关米歇尔·维加被杀一案
Can you walk me through the events
你能复述一下
that led up to the shooting?
枪击发生时的情形吗
Vega and I went out canvassing a little after 10:00.
当时刚过十点 维加和我去排查
We were checking locations where we believed the three suspects
我们去了几处那三个嫌疑人
had met up with a co-conspirator.
可能和共犯见面的地方
We'd checked four locations when we arrived at the diner.
在去那个餐厅前我们已经查了四个地方
I identified myself to the hostess.
我向女服务员表明了身份
It was at this point that Vega spotted two of our suspects.
同时维加发现了两名嫌犯
She brought this to my attention.
她告诉了我
Hey. How did it go with Portis?
跟波蒂斯谈得怎么样
Fine. Seems okay.
可以 还行
Okay.
好的
Look, you know I have to make the call.
我得去通知维加的家人
Vega's file says that her next-of-kin is an aunt in Tampa.
她的档案上说亲人是住在坦帕的姑姑
Did she ever mention anyone else?
她还说过有其他亲人吗
It's her father's sister.
那是他父亲的妹妹
She's the only living relative as far as I know.
据我所知 那是她唯一健在的亲人了
Okay. All right, well, I thought I'd just check.
好的 我只是问一下
I'll make the call.
我来打电♥话♥吧
You don't have to.
不需要的
Yeah, I do.
不
I was there. I should do it.
我当时在场 应该我来打
Use my office. Her number's on the computer.
去我办公室吧 电♥话♥号♥码在电脑上
Ms. Vega?
维加女士吗
This is Kimball Cho. I'm with the F.B.I in Austin.
我是周金宝 联调局奥斯汀分局的
Yes, uh, it's about Michelle.
是的 是关于米歇尔的事
Is there any more coffee?
还有咖啡吗
Uh, actually, I think we're out. I'll -- I'll make some more tea.
好像没了 我给你泡杯茶吧
No. No, that's okay. I'm fine.
不用了 没关系
You don't believe in the afterlife at all, do you?
你并不相信来生 对吗
No.
是的
I do.
我相信
Do you think that's foolish?
你是不是觉得这很蠢
No, of course not.
当然不了
I just need to believe that she's someplace.
我需要让自己相信她在天堂
Yeah. Yeah.
我明白
Austin P.D. might have caught something.
奥斯汀警方可能有线索了
A few minutes ago, a gas station attendant
几分钟前 一个加油站服务员
spotted three men in a minivan matching our description.
在一辆面包车上看见了符合描述的三个人
They were trying to buy bandages,
他们想买♥♥绷带
probably for their wounded guy.
应该是为受伤的那个人买♥♥的
They didn't find what they needed,
但是他们没找到
so they bolted.
然后就跑了
Where?
在哪儿
Windsor Park.
温莎公园
Couple minutes head start from the gas station.
离加油站几分钟车程
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表