剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我们应该这么做 不是吗
Ever since we got here, you're talking about Erica,
自打到这儿 你就一直提到艾瑞卡
trying to find ways to spend time with her.
找机会和她待在一起
Lisbon, there's no reason to get emotional here.
里斯本 别激动
It's -- it's -- it's nothing.
没什么需要担心的
Whatever happened between you two, it's not over.
不管你们之间发生过什么 还没结束
Just admit it.
承认吧
That is not true. It's not.
这不是真的 不是
I need to bring Nemec in with the police.
我要和警方一起把奈米克带回去
You do what you want. I'm done.
你想干什么就干什么吧 我不管了
Uh, I guess this is the officer
这位警官
that's supposed to take you into custody.
应该是来监管你的
He's not going to, is he?
但他不会这么做 是吗
No.
是的
You always have every angle covered.
你总是把每一步都计划好
Don't you?
你不是吗
It's here, isn't it? What?
就在这里 是吗 你在说什么
That thing you wouldn't tell me about --
你不愿意告诉我的东西
the other reason you did this.
你这么做的另外一个原因
I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.
抱歉 我不知道你在说什么
The 1.5 million Euro Nemec received
奈米克卖♥♥掉那些护照芯片得到的
for those passport chips.
150万欧元
The money -- it's in this room.
那笔钱 就在这个房♥间
You needn't deny it.
你无需抵赖
You're the smartest man I ever met.
你是我遇到过的最聪明的人
It's pretty, isn't it? Gorgeous.
厉害吧 厉害极了
You took your chance when the C.I.A. came to you
你利用了中情局找你帮忙
about turning Nemec in.
抓奈米克的机会
Then you had his courier killed
你杀了他的信使
and you made it look like it was an accident.
伪装成事故
Why do you always think the worst of me?
你为什么总是把我想得那么坏呢
And you thought that you could use me
然后你认为你可以利用我
to take care of Nemec and take his cash.
解决奈米克 拿到他的钱
After all, you'd already gotten away from me once before.
毕竟你已经从我手上逃走过一次了
You never intended to go back to the U.S.
你从来没打算回美国
All you wanted was Nemec's money and freedom.
你想要的只是奈米克的钱和自♥由♥
Maybe you're not as smart as I thought.
也许你不如我想得那么聪明
Why would you say that?
何出此言
It wasn't just about the money.
这不只是为了钱
What else?
还有什么
I missed you, Patrick.
我想你 派翠克
I'm a professional in the field of romance and relationships.
我是创造爱情维系感情的专家
and it pains me to admit it,
虽然我很不愿意这么说
but in my professional opinion,
但是以我的专业眼光来看
you and Lisbon will not last as a couple.
你和里斯本之间不会长久的
Why is that? Because you're drawn to each other
为什么 因为你们没有因为对的理由
for the wrong reasons.
而在一起
You're attracted to her virtue, her honesty,
你为她的德行 真诚和善良所吸引
and her goodness -- things you think you lack.
你认为那正是你所缺乏的
She's interested in you for your danger,
而她则是被你的危险 不可预见性
your unpredictability, your transgressions.
和不按规矩行事所吸引
These superficial qualities are alluring, even erotic,
这些表面上的东西很有诱惑性 甚至很有挑逗性
but they don't make for a lasting relationship.
但它们不能让感情长久
And what does?
那什么才行呢
Finding your soul mate --
找到你的灵魂伴侣
the person who sees the world the way you do,
那个和你以同样的眼光看世界的人
who laughs at the things you laugh at,
和你为同样的事开心
and...wants the things that you want.
和你想要同样的东西的那个人
And that's you?
而你是那个人
Here I am.
正是
I love Lisbon.
我爱里斯本
And I'm taking you to the real police,
我会带你去见真正的警♥察♥
and they're gonna lock you up for the rest of your life.
你的余生都将在监狱里度过
Oh, Patrick.
派翠克
I tried.
我试过了
Goodbye.
再见
On your knees, Erica.
跪下 艾瑞卡
Do it.
快
Jane, you all right?
简 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Yep. I'm okay, just...
是的 我很好
Ooh, just need to walk it off a little bit.
就是要走两步缓一缓
Lisbon sent this?
里斯本发来的
Yeah.
是的
What's gonna happen to her?
她会怎么样
Abbott says the deal's off.
艾伯特说交易取消
When she gets back, she'll serve out the rest of her sentence.
等她回来 就要把剩下的刑期服完
Vega.
维加
Come here.
过来
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Sit down.
坐下
You did good work today.
你今天干得不错
But Abbott says he never approved you leaving the office.
但是艾伯特说他没有批准你参与行动
You said he did.
你说他批准了
Did you lie to me?
你说谎了吗
Sir, I di Answer the question.
长官 我 回答问题
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know that -- I just got excited, I guess,
我知道这 我只是太激动了
and I thought that I'd be a lot more --
我认为我可以更
That's not your call.
这不是你能决定的
Now, I can't work with someone I can't trust.
我不能和我无法信任的人一起工作
You can trust me.
你可以信任我
No, I can't.
我不能
You're not going out in the field with me again.
你不能再和我一起出勤了
For how long?
要多久
We'll see.
看情况吧
You okay?
你还好吗
What are we doing?
这是要干什么
We need to get to the airport.
我们要去机场
Come on. You'll see.
来吧 你马上就知道了
It says we have to be there two hours early.
我们应该提前两小时到机场
Oh, my God. Jane!
上帝啊 简
It's amazing.
太棒了
You did this?
是你安排的吗
Of course.
当然了
Please. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
And... What?
以及 什么
Orange blossom ice cream. You are good.
橙花冰淇淋 你真棒
Dig in.
尝尝吧
Thank you.
谢谢
What's that?
那是什么
Fireworks.
烟花
Fireworks?
烟花
It's the end of Ramadan. They're celebrating.
今天斋月结束 他们在庆祝
Fireworks. Beautiful.
烟花 真美
Yeah. It is beautiful.
是啊 确实很美
You thought it was a bomb, didn't you?
你还以为是炸♥弹♥呢 是吗
No, I didn't.
我没有
Yes, you did.
你有
I did not.
我没有
You did.
你有
You know, this ice cream is only just okay.
这个冰淇淋其实味道也就一般
Don't take it out on the ice cream.
别拿冰淇淋撒气
I'm just saying, it's a long way to go
我是就事论事 这碗冰淇淋
for an okay bowl of ice cream.
还差得远呢
As they say, you can take the girl out of Chicago,
俗话说 你可以把这个女孩带出芝加哥
but you can't take the Chicago out of the girl.
但是你无法让她忘记芝加哥
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表