剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Teresa Lisbon. Hi.
我是特蕾莎·里斯本
And then there's Abbott. And Jane, of course.
还有艾伯特 当然还有简
Jane -- is that the guy in Abbott's office
简 是那个在艾伯特办公室里
with the, uh...shirt?
穿着衬衫的人吗
Is he an agent?
他是探员吗
No, but he's part of the team.
不 但他是组里的一员
He's...uh... different.
他很特别
Anything I should know about him?
关于他有什么我需要知道的吗
There's probably a few things.
可能是有些事
Cho, Wylie, you're working with Spackman
周 怀利 你们跟斯派克曼合作
on tracking down Tish.
追踪蒂斯
You think she killed Geist?
你觉得是她杀了盖斯特吗
Probably not... If she did,
应该不是 如果是她干的
she wouldn't have been surprised he was F.B.I.
在听到盖斯特是联调局探员时就不会惊讶
Which means we're still looking for
也就是说我们必须
a viable suspect for the murder.
继续寻找凶案嫌疑人
I'll call Austin P.D.
我会打给奥斯汀警局
to see if they can track down the customers in the bar.
看他们能不能追查下酒吧的顾客
I'm running background checks
我去给对保龄球馆的
on everybody who works in the bowling alley.
所有员工做背景调查
That's good.
很好
Anything I can do, Sir?
需要我做什么吗 长官
Uh, yeah.
是的
Relax, we'll talk, and then I'll put you to work.
别着急 我们谈过之后 我再给你安排工作
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
Oh. Where you headed?
你要去哪
Over to Geist's apartment -- poke my nose around.
去盖斯特的公♥寓♥ 到那好好查查
Yeah, both the bartender and the waitress said
好 酒保和女侍者都说
that he was acting weird.
他举止很奇怪
Any idea what that was about?
知道是因为什么吗
No at all.
不知道
Well, great.
好吧
You know, I don't know what's going on
我不知道你跟里斯本之间
between you and Lisbon, but, uh --
到底是怎么回事 但是
Nothing's going on.
我和她没什么
Right. Right. I understand.
对 对 我明白
That's the party line, right?
这种事不能问 对吧
It's fine.
没关系
It's all good.
没什么事
But on the off chance that something is going on,
但万一你们之间有什么
I thought you might want to know
我觉得还是告诉你比较好
that Marcus Pike is in the building,
马库斯·派克正在这栋楼里
meeting with a Federal Prosecutor.
与一位联邦检察官会面
Just an F.Y.I.
仅供参考
Okay, 324...
好了 324号♥
Geist. Geist.
盖斯特 盖斯特
322. Here.
322号♥ 在这里
Let me know when you're out.
你走的时候跟我说一声
I will. Thank you.
我会的 多谢
Vega.
维加
Agent Vega -- Patrick Jane.
维加探员 我是派翠克·简
How you doing? Settling in?
你怎么样 都习惯了吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢关心
Is there something I can do for you, agent?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 探员
Yeah, you can stop calling me "agent," for starters.
有 首先你别再叫我探员了
Now, your father was army, but you weren't?
你父亲是陆军军人 但你不是
Yes, Sir.
是的 长官
I don't believe you.
我可不信
You have military in your posture, Vega.
你的举手投足间都有军人风范 维加
That is not genetic.
这种东西可不是遗传的
Yes. I was at the point -- West Point.
没错 我进过军校 西点军校
But I didn't graduate.
但我没有毕业
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
It wasn't that big a thing.
其实也没什么大不了的
No, not about the point -- y-your father.
不 不是为军校 是为你父亲的事
I, uh...
我
I'm sure that was a very difficult time for you.
我想那段时间对你来说一定不容易
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Well, you don't strike me
我看你不像个
as the type of person that would give up on things,
会半途而废的人
and what else would keep you from finishing at the point?
还有什么其他理由会让你从军校退学呢
He had liver cancer.
他得了肝癌
It was very fast.
去得很急
After that, um...
之后
just wasn't that interested in the military anymore.
我对从军就没有什么兴趣了
Of course not.
我理解
Is there something I can do for you?
我有什么能为你效劳的吗
Uh, yes, there is.
是的 有
Uh, when you were at Quantico,
你以前在匡提科时
did they do some sort of psychological or,
他们会做一些心理测试
uh, emotional-profile test thing?
或者情绪分♥析♥之类的吗
Yes -- a pretty extensive one.
有 测试的范围很广
Excellent.
太好了
I need Jeremy Geist's psychological profile.
我需要杰瑞米·盖斯特的心理侧写报告
Do you think you could get that for me?
你能帮我找来吗
Yes. Yes, of course.
好的 当然
I will get right on it.
我马上去办
Excellent work, Agent Vega.
很好 维加探员
As you were.
回去工作吧
Hey, Cho. Yes?
周 什么事
Austin P.D. just called.
奥斯汀警局刚来了电♥话♥
A license-plate sweep found a truck
搜索车牌时发现蒂斯·德劳里奥
registered to Tish Delaurio
名下有辆卡车
in a parking garage in Travis Heights.
停在特拉维斯高地的停车场
Anybody sitting on it?
派人过去了吗
Two uniforms, but it's all they can spare.
两个警员 他们也没有多余人手了
All right. I'll get a team out there to pick her up.
好的 我带队去抓人
Sir, I heard you say you're gonna pick somebody up.
长官 我听到你要去抓人
Would it be all right if I came along? Just to observe.
带上我可以吗 我想观摩学习
You don't have something else to do?
你没有别的工作了吗
No.
没有了
Agent -- I mean, Mr. Jane asked for something,
探员...我是说简先生要我帮他找东西
but it's on its way.
已经在找了
Sure. You can come.
好 那你一起来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Wylie told me you worked with Agent Lisbon in California
怀利说你来这儿之前是在加利福尼亚州
before you came here.
和里斯本探员一起工作的
Jane was there, too?
简当时也在吗
Yeah.
是的
Wylie told me he was a psychic.
怀利说他能通灵
No, there's no such thing.
不 世界上根本没有灵媒
Jane's just good at reading people, among other things.
只是相较于其他 简最擅长读人心
How good?
有多擅长
As good as you can be. Got rich doing it.
无人能及 他以前拿这个赚钱
How does someone like that end up working for the F.B.I?
这样的人为什么会为联调局工作
It's a long story.
说来话长
We spotted her. She's coming up the ramp alone.
发现她了 正走斜坡上来 只有她一个人
All right, let's move in.
好 行动
You stay here.
你就待在车里
Tish Delaurio! Get on the ground right now!
蒂斯·德劳里奥 趴在地上 马上
Don't move! Stay where you are!
不许动 不许动
Turn around and get down on the ground!
转身 趴在地上
Don't shoot!
别开枪
I'm not armed.
我没有武器
Stay back.
别过来
Don't hurt me. Stay back.
别伤害我 别过来
Please don't hurt me! Shut up.
求你别伤害我 闭嘴
Please -- please don't hurt me!
求求你 别伤害我
Help me!
救命
You okay?
你没事吧
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表