剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
斯派克曼 看着我
In, 1, 2.
吸气 1 2
Out, 1, 2. Pain flowing out with --
呼气 1 2 疼痛会减轻
Good job keeping his heart rate down before we got here.
多亏你在我们到之前把他的心率降低了
Probably kept him from bleeding out.
有效防止了他失血过多而死
Take care, Spackman.
保重 斯派克曼
Hey, boss, they're bringing Spackman
头儿 他们送斯派克曼
to a hospital in Port Arthur now.
去阿瑟港的医院了
But they have stabilized him.
但他的情况已经稳定了吧
I don't know. I think so. He's gonna be okay.
不知道 应该是的 他会没事的
Uh, one more thing. We found a picture
还有一件事 我们在佩格·贝利的
of Lily Stoppard on Peg Baily's computer.
电脑上发现了一张莉莉·斯托帕德的照片
I want you two to get back here A.S.A.P.
我要你们俩马上回来
We'll put you in a room with a forensic sketch artist.
我会安排素描师来见你们
All right, we'll get there as soon as we can.
好的 我们会尽快回去
The problem is we got too good a look at him.
问题是我们清清楚楚的看到了他
Well, how is that a problem?
这为什么是问题
Well, this is who we saw.
这是我们看到的人
Lydon knows we got a good, clear look at his face.
莱登也知道我们清楚的看到了他的脸
He'll never be that good ol' boy again.
他肯定会变装的
Wylie, can you take this and generate
怀利 你能给这张素描
disguise variations on it?
加些变装什么的吗
Hair length, glasses, beard, that kind of thing?
改变头发长短 戴上眼镜什么的
Yeah, sure.
可以 当然
Excellent. See what that turns up.
很好 看看会有什么效果吧
You wanted to see me, boss?
你要见我 头儿
The arrogance of it all.
气焰嚣张啊
Normally is.
一般都是如此
Witnesses, our people, now this Peg Baily.
证人 我们的人 现在是佩格·贝利
Jane figures they communicate with her through video games,
简猜出他们是通过游戏联络的
and just like that, she's dead.
她就这么轻易的死了
God, I want to crush these people.
上帝啊 我真想弄死他们
Yeah. Me, too.
是啊 我也是
Ethan Bittaker has kidney dialysis four times a day.
伊桑·比特格每天需要做四次透析
I'm thinking he might be a tad fragile,
我觉得鉴于他的健康状况
with his health issues and all.
也许比较好突破
And he has 38 months left on his parole.
而且他是在假释 还有38个月的刑期
You want me to lean on him?
你想让我对他施压
Let's both go lean on him.
我们一起去
Let me go! Let me go! Mom!
放开我 放开我 妈妈
What's going on?! What are you doing?! Stop it! Mom!
怎么了 你们干什么 放开我 妈妈
What's it look like we're doing?
你觉得我们看起来在干什么
Well, it looks like you're arresting
看起来你是在逮捕一个
a dangerous parole violator, Agent Cho.
违反假释条例的危险分子 周探员
Parole violator? What did I do?
违反假释条例 我♥干♥什么了
Consorting with a known felon.
和已知重罪犯合谋
Who?
谁啊
Kelvin Bittaker.
凯尔文·比特格
That's -- that's my brother.
那是 那是我哥哥
That's ridiculous.
这简直可笑
Bad news, Ethan -- jail time for the rest of your sentence.
坏消息 伊桑 你的假释取消了
Mom! Mom!
妈妈 妈妈
He has to be on dialysis in less than an hour.
他还有不到一小时就需要透析了
Oh. Well -- well, that is a problem.
是嘛 那可是个问题了
Well, how's this?
那不如这样吧
We'll take his I.V. pole with us.
我们可以带着他和输液杆一起走
Just while we hold you.
不过只有我们拘留你时有这待遇
Now, I can't say what's gonna happen
他回了监狱还能不能
when he goes back to the pen.
继续这样我就不好说了
What's going on?
怎么回事
Care to illuminate me, agent?
能给我解释一下吗 探员
Supervising Agent Dennis Abbott.
监管探员丹尼斯·艾伯特
My.
厉害啊
I'm gonna lay this out in words
我就把话
that are designed to resonate.
说清楚了吧
You're gonna call off the hit on Lily Stoppard.
你取消对莉莉·斯托帕德的暗♥杀♥命令
You will call it off,
取消它
and you will deliver us Lydon,
并把莱登交给我们
or I won't be able to answer to your son's well-being.
否则我没法保证你儿子的需求
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
I'm truly lost in this conversation.
这对话简直让我如坠雾中
You want to call my bluff?
你以为我在吓唬你吗
Well, do it.
可以
Please.
请便
Because while Ethan suffers,
因为伊桑所受的苦
or whatever happens to him,
或者受到什么伤害
It'll be on you.
那都是因为你
He's nothing to me.
他对我来说什么都不是
But he's not, is he?
但并非如此
He's not nothing to you. You're a lawman,
他对你来说并非什么都不是 你是执法人员
supervising agent, and he is a citizen.
监管探员 而他是市民
Sure, you may make him unhappy or uncomfortable,
你可以让他不高兴不舒服
but you're not gonna let him die.
但你不能让他死
You're too damn ethical for that.
你太道德了 干不出这种事
They don't know me, do they, Cho?
他们还不太了解我 不是吗 周
No.
确实
I think I do. And I'm gonna bet my son on it.
我想我很了解 我愿意用我儿子来打赌
Nice chatting with you, ma'am.
很高兴和你聊天 夫人
Okay, go get that damn pole.
好吧 把输液杆拿来
1... 2... 3...
1 2 3
Bang... bang.
中 中
I've set it for slideshow. Let me know if you need more.
我做成了幻灯片 需要更多的话告诉我
Whoa, no. No, no, no, no, no.
天哪 不不不
Hold on.
稍等
Sorry. That's not it.
抱歉 不是这个
Impressive.
厉害
Can you print those out?
能打印出来吗
Sure.
当然
And make sure you send them to the hotel Lily's staying at
尽快发送到莉莉
as soon as you can.
住的旅馆去
Nice job.
干的好
Of course, "Battlefield" was always my favorite,
当然啦 战地系列一向是我的最爱
but that's just me.
不过这纯属个人爱好啦
"Battlefield"?
战地系列
Oh. Yeah. You know, the big boy game.
对啊 就是大人们玩的那个
But, hey, some people just can't handle that kind of pressure.
但是有人就是无法承受那种压力 这很正常
Oh, you mean that little simple game with just a couple
你是说那个只要简单几个热键的
hot keys to worry about -- left trigger, right trigger, win?
小游戏吗 随便动两下就赢了的那个
Oh, it won't be so simple
当我在团战中秒杀你时
when I no-scope you for a team wipe.
就没那么简单了
Listen, Vega, I think a little one-v.-one
维加 我想我们一对一单挑一次
might clear this whole thing up.
就能把这事了了
Pistols only.
只能用手♥枪♥
Any day, any time.
随时奉陪
The hit is still in play.
暗♥杀♥指令没有取消
We'll hold Ethan for 24 hours,
我们可以拘留伊桑24小时
but Lydon has been a step ahead of us the whole way.
但莱登一直超我们一步
We have to get ahead now.
现在我们必须领先一次了
Lily's testifying tomorrow.
莉莉明天就要作证了
First thing in the morning, yeah.
明天一早 没错
Well, Lydon probably already scoped out her hotel,
莱登很可能已经侦查好了她的旅馆
so we'll change her.
我们必须转移她
Lily's safe as long as she's in her hotel room, yeah?
只要莉莉在旅馆房♥间她就是安全的对吧
Yes. She has full protection from the car to the courthouse.
没错 从车上到法♥院♥有全程保护
But not en route to the car?
但是上车前没有
No.
没有
No, you -- you want to stay ahead of Lydon,
若你想领先莱登一步
You leave Lily where she is, we make our own plan.
你就把莉莉留在原地 制定我们的计划
Okay, which is what?
好 什么计划
The general who chooses the field of battle wisely
两军对垒 选对战场的一方
wins before the fighting starts.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表