剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
The only thing he ever did to you
他对你做的唯一一件事
was beat you in cards.
就是在牌桌上赢了你
Nice party.
派对真不错
This is how we do it.
我们都是这么办派对的
Cheers.
谢谢
Hey, where's my beer?
我的酒呢
Oh, Texas girls drink Margaritas.
德州姑娘只喝玛格丽塔
Give me the beer. Okay.
把啤酒给我 好吧
Hey, we got, uh, burgers,
我们有汉堡
brats, veggie-patty crap if you want veggie-patty crap.
香肠 垃圾素食馅饼 如果你要吃的话
Your face looks better.
你的脸看上去好多了
Eh, it's still a little sore.
还有点疼
I know you're in trouble, Stan.
我知道你有麻烦 斯坦
Whatever I can do to help, let me help.
有什么我能帮到你的 一定告诉我
You don't have to do that.
你不用这么做的
I know I don't have to. I want to.
我知道不用 但我想这么做
Just enough to keep you
只想保证
from getting punched in the face again.
你的脸不会再挨揍了
I kind of thought you wouldn't mind
我还以为你不会介意
seeing me get punched in the face.
看到我的脸被揍了呢
I'm the only one who gets to punch you. Okay.
只有我可以揍你 好吧
You want one? I'm good.
想试试吗 免了吧
I'm glad you made it out. It means a lot.
我很高兴你来了 这对我意义重大
And Karen's family was really impressed with you.
凯伦的家人对你印象很好
I'm impressed with you.
我也有很多感触
I'm proud of you, too.
我很为你感到骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
We should hang out more.
我们应该多聚聚
Oh, like normal people?
是说像普通人一样吗
Yeah, like normal people.
对 像普通人一样
We should. This has been fun.
确实应该 这样很不错
It's too bad Woody Squire couldn't make it.
很遗憾伍迪·斯奎尔没去成舞会
It's a real shame about that. Yeah.
太遗憾了 是啊
Shut up.
闭嘴
We talked about Patrick.
我们谈了会儿派翠克
You did, did you? Yeah.
还真谈了啊 对
We like him.
我们喜欢他
He's a good guy.
他是个好男人
Don't mess this one up, okay?
这回别搞砸了 好吗
I'll try not to.
我尽力吧
I'm glad we came back home.
我很高兴我们回来了
Me too. It was nice.
我也是 这里很不错
I don't think I've said this.
我可能没说过
I mean, I know I haven't said this,
我是说 我知道我没说过
but I don't really know if I need to
但是我不确定我需要说出来
because you always know what I'm thinking.
因为你总是知道我在想什么
Well, not everything.
并非总是
Would you be surprised if I said I love you?
如果我说我爱你 你会惊讶吗
I'd be...
我
I'd be lying if I didn't say I would be moved by that.
如果我说我没感觉 那是在说谎
I love you.
我爱你
I said it.
我说过了
I'm surprised.
我很惊讶
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表