剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
你明天还有飞机要赶 小心点 好吗
Will do.
好的
You know, I'm not that tired. How about you?
其实也不是很累 你呢
No. Want to go get something to eat?
还好 想去吃点东西吗
Bellboy was telling me about this restaurant
服务员跟我说这里的餐厅
Yeah, sure.
好啊
Everything okay? Fine.
你没事吧 没事
Okay.
好吧
Your liaison -- give him the numbers
把数字给你的联♥系♥人
and any other support that they ask for.
有什么需要就尽量提供
Tell Vega to stay close and give you the help you need.
让维加跟进提供帮助
Got it.
好的
And what if they can't crack it?
如果他们解不开密♥码♥呢
What are you thinking?
你有什么想法
This guy, John Paul,
这个人 约翰·保罗
does he have any idea when Jane's supposed to arrive
他知道简的飞机几点抵达
in the U.S.? No.
美国吗 不知道
And Nemec won't risk getting in touch with him.
奈米克也不会冒险与他联络
Jane said he was only given a window of arrival,
简说奈米克只给了他一个时间段
not a specific date.
没有准确时间
So, as far as he knows, Jane's already here.
所以对他来说 简可能已经到达了
Does he know what Jane looks like?
他知道简的长相吗
No. He doesn't.
不 不知道
So, let's set up the meet.
那么我们直接派人去见面吧
We get the message to John Paul,
我们把信息传给约翰·保罗
we follow him to the location,
跟踪他到秘密地点
we grab him and the passport chips,
抓住他然后取走护照芯片
even if he can't crack the code.
就算密♥码♥破解不了也无妨了
Is that okay with the C.I.A.?
中情局同意吗
As long as we're in on it.
只要不把我们排除在外就行
Our pleasure.
乐意之至
This is John Paul.
我是约翰·保罗
Dad sends his love.
爸爸说他爱你
I miss him.
我想他
Where should I go? You're in Atlanta?
我们哪里见 你在亚特兰大吗
Yes.
是的
How soon can you meet?
你多久能见面
Five hours.
五小时
There's a roadhouse in Brookhaven.
布鲁克海文有个路边酒吧
Little Ed's on Walthrop.
沃斯罗普路旁的小埃德酒吧
Turn your coffee cup upside down.
把咖啡杯倒扣在桌上
Okay.
好的
Fire up the jet.
准备行动
So, anyway, the analysts are trying
破译员正在尝试
something called modulo-2 arithmetic,
什么模2运算
which sounds very cool.
听起来很酷
I just wish I knew what it meant.
要是我知道是什么意思就好了
Hello?
在听吗
Sorry, uh, what were you saying?
抱歉 你说什么
Nothing.
没什么
Looks like they're getting ready for the meet.
看来他们在准备会面的事了
Yep.
是啊
Pretty exciting, I guess.
很令人兴奋对吧
Yeah.
是的
Anyway, um, how can I help you here?
话说回来 我有什么能帮你的吗
You should go with Cho. I don't need your help.
你和周一起去吧 我这儿也不需要你帮忙
No. No, don't worry.
不用 不 别担心
It's fine. Don't worry about it.
没事的 不用在意
You mean it? Yeah. Sure.
真的吗 真的
Thank you. You're the best.
谢谢 你最好了
Of course.
那当然
Sir. Agent Wylie doesn't need my help.
长官 怀利探员不需要我的帮助
Okay if I come along with you?
我能跟你一起去吗
You run it by Abbott? Did he okay it?
你问过艾伯特了吗 他同意了吗
Yes, sir, he did.
是的 长官 他同意了
Suit up. We leave right away.
准备一下 马上出发
Only two minutes past the target hour.
目标时间只过了两分钟
Everybody stay loose.
所有人保持镇定
Male, 30s, from the north.
男性 三十出头 从北边来
There she is.
来啦
False alarm.
误报
Another male.
男性
Late 20s, possibly Filipino.
二十出头 看起来像菲律宾裔
Hey. Hey, everybody stay calm.
所有人保持镇定
You bitch!
贱♥人♥
Vega!
维加
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
What was that thing you said was good?
你说什么好吃来着
It was mana something? Manakish.
曼拉什么什么的 曼拉克什
Oh. Yeah, it's like a little pizza.
就像小型的披萨
What's up?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Nothing.
真的没什么
Did something happen between you and Erica Flynn?
你和艾瑞卡·弗琳有过一段是吗
Why?
何出此言
She made a point of letting me know that it did,
她刻意向我暗示你们有过一段
so did it?
所以我想问问你
Well, um...
怎么说呢
Actually, yes. Something did.
算是 有过
When we were working together, we -- we kissed.
我们一起工作时 曾经有过一个吻
You kissed? Just once in her hotel room.
一个吻 就一次 在她旅馆房♥间
This story just keeps on getting better.
这故事真是越来越棒了
It was nothing.
没什么的
Don't say that, okay?
别扯了好吗
Okay, well, you're right.
好吧 你说得对
It -- it wasn't nothing at the time.
当时我对她并非全无感觉
But it was a long time ago, and, um...
但那都是很久以前的事了
It was never gonna amount to anything.
而且从来都没可能有后续发展的
It just -- it -- it couldn't.
只是 就是不行
Why didn't you tell me? I didn't think about it.
为什么不早点告诉我 我压根没想过这事
Well, when you found out we were coming here,
当你知道我们要来这里时
you could have told me.
总可以告诉我吧
Yes, I thought about it then,
是 当时我是想到了
but I-I made a decision... not to tell you
但是我觉得 还是不要告诉你
because I was worried that, um...
因为我担心
that it would come between us.
这会破坏我们的关系
I just wish I'd heard it from you first.
我只是希望是你先告诉我的
That's all.
就是这样
I understand.
我理解
Yeah, uh... I should have told you.
是的 我是该告诉你
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
Really. It's okay.
真的 没关系的
Are there any others that I should know about?
你还有哪位我该知道的前任吗
Like, people we've worked with?
比如说 和我们工作有关的
It would it would help me if I if I knew. No.
还是告诉我比较好 没了
Lorelei?
劳拉蕾
I always thought that maybe something happened with you two.
我一直觉得你们俩之间有点什么
Lorelei?
劳拉蕾
Okay, how about this?
好吧 这样如何
I'll tell you about Lorelei
我可以告诉你劳拉蕾的事
Y-you said that manakish is like a little pizza?
你 你说曼拉克什像个小披萨
Yeah, that's right. Yum.
嗯 没错 一定很好吃
Let's get some. Yeah.
那就吃这个吧 好
Tea?
喝茶吗
Please.
好的
Is that your phone?
是你手♥机♥响了吗
What's up, boss?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表