剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
怎么了 老大
We've got a problem.
有麻烦了
His full name is John Paul Navarro.
他的全名是约翰·保罗·纳瓦罗
Looks like he was connected
他和菲律宾的
to a Jihadist group in the Philippines.
一个圣♥战♥组织有瓜葛
We're still looking into that.
我们还在调查
Well, what about the blank passport chips?
那些空白护照芯片呢
Well, looks like they're in the Atlanta area,
芯片现在应该在亚特兰大
but we just don't know where.
但是我们不知道具体♥位♥置
Uh, how's the C.I.A. doing with the code?
中情局破解密♥码♥了吗
They can't crack it. They think it's a one-time pad.
他们解不开 他们认为那是一次性密♥码♥本
What's that?
那是什么
I-It's a-a code made with a key.
是一种带有密钥的密♥码♥
The person who encodes the message has the key,
编码的人知道密钥
so does the person who decodes it.
解码的也知道
Without it, you can't make sense of it.
不知道密钥是解不开密♥码♥的
Nemec and John Paul must have the key.
奈米克和约翰·保罗肯定知道密钥
Did you check John Paul's apartment?
你们有搜查约翰·保罗的住所吗
Yeah, but we need to know what we're looking for.
搜查过了 但是我们不知道到底要找什么
It could be anything -- a magazine, a book.
可能是任何东西 杂♥志♥ 书
It's a book.
是书
Why?
为什么
Well, Nemec has two bookshelves filled,
奈米克有两个书架都装满了书
and he's not a reader.
但他可不是会看书的人
We still need to know which book it is.
我们还是得知道是什么书
So, in the meantime, you two need to get out of there.
同时 你们俩需要赶快离开
Pretty soon, Nemec is gonna find out
奈米克很快就会发现
that John Paul is dead, and when he does,
约翰·保罗已经死了 他发现之后
you two need to stay out of sight.
你们俩就有危险了
Change hotels, stay indoors,
换家酒店 待在房♥间内
and get on that plane tomorrow.
明天一定要搭上那趟航♥班♥回来
Yeah, we'll definitely do all of that,
我们会这么做的
but I think we can find those computer chips.
但是我认为我们可以找到那些芯片
How?
怎么找
Uh, I'll tell you later. Bye.
迟点告诉你 再见
What's your plan?
你有什么计划
Uh, the key is probably in one of the books
密钥肯定在奈米克房♥间里的
in Nemec's apartment.
某本书上
I just need to figure out which one.
我只要搞清楚是哪一本就行了
Well, how are we gonna get into the apartment?
但我们怎么进他房♥间
Taxi!
出租车
Don't tell me you're calling her.
别告诉我你在艾瑞卡打电♥话♥
I am. We don't need her help.
是的 我们不需要她帮忙
Yes, we do.
我们需要
Hey, Erica, it's Patrick. Sorry to wake you.
艾瑞卡 我是派翠克 很抱歉把你吵醒了
Yep. Yep.
是的 好
Jan's got a meeting across town. It should be fine.
杨正在城市另一边跟人会谈 应该没问题
Do you need help?
需要帮忙吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
N-no, actually. I -- I'm -- I'm fine, thank you.
不用了 没问题 谢谢
Do you know what you're looking for?
你知道要找什么吗
Sort of.
算是吧
I always think of you as having a plan
我一直觉得你是有了计划
but never admitting it.
但不会承认的人
That's funny.
很有趣
That's how I think of you.
在我看来你也是这样
How much longer?
还要多久
Not too much longer.
不会太久的
Be patient.
有点耐心
He's here. He's back.
他来了 他回来了
Light. Light, light, light, light.
关灯 关灯 关灯
I think we're fine.
应该没事了
That was close.
太惊险了
I'm sorry you didn't get your book.
很遗憾你没有找到要找的书
Oh, no. I got -- I got my book.
不 我找到书了
Right here.
就在这里
Let's go.
我们走
Excuse me, sir?
打扰下 长官
Yeah, what do you got?
有什么发现
Well, the C.I.A. analysts think
中情局的分♥析♥员认为
the code treats each book page like a grid,
按照密♥码♥ 书的每一页都像是网格
so the first number tells you what page number,
第一个数字是第几页
the second's the number of letters across the bottom,
第二个数字是最后一行第几个字母
The third's the number of letters up.
第三个数字是在字母表上往前数几位
Each three-number set gives you one letter.
每三个数字给出一个字母
Yeah, how long to work it out?
要多久才能破解出来
If they're right, 10 minutes.
如果这个假设是对的 十分钟吧
Call Cho as soon as you got it.
一破解完就联♥系♥周
F.B.I! Open up!
联调局 开门
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear upstairs!
楼上安全
Doesn't look like anybody's been here for a while.
看起来不像最近有人来过
You sure your people got the right address?
你们查出来的地址对吗
Any sign of the chips upstairs?
楼上有芯片吗
No. But they're looking.
没有 他们还在找
Maybe we want to bring in some techs,
也许应该找技术人员过来
start tearing up the floorboards.
把这里翻个底朝天
They could be anywhere.
在哪儿都有可能
Are the shades drawn upstairs?
楼上的窗帘都是放下来的吗
I think so.
是的
This one isn't.
这一个没有
Guess this is the right address.
看来地址是对的
That's great.
太好了
What about the group John Paul belonged to?
约翰·保罗卖♥♥命的组织呢
Did we get anything on them?
有查到他们的线索吗
From what we can tell,
我们现在只知道
most of the membership's in the Philippines.
组织里大部分人都在菲律宾
Pretty low level, barely on the radar,
都是低级人员 几乎没被注意过
but we have our eyes on them now.
但是现在我们盯上他们了
Tell me, how did Jane know which book it was?
对了 简是怎么知道是哪本书的
It had to have been a book that Nemec had read recently,
他认为一定是奈米克最近刚看过的书
so he looked for one that had a cracked spine,
所以应该是书脊有压痕
that didn't have any dust on it.
也没有落灰的书
Nice. Nemec in custody yet?
漂亮 奈米克抓起来了吗
The Beirut police are arresting him now.
贝鲁特警方正在逮捕他
You think you'll get away?!
你觉得你能跑得掉吗
I'll find you, Erica! I'll find you!
我会找到你的 艾瑞卡 我会找到你的
I'll cut off your head and I'll spit down your neck,
我会把你的头砍下来 朝你脸上吐口水
You little bitch!
你个小婊♥子♥
Jane?
简
I was just helping Erica for a moment.
我只是安慰下艾瑞卡
Helping her?
安慰她
Yes. Jan was furious.
是的 杨很愤怒
I was very upsetting.
我很害怕
Okay.
好吧
Ah.. Beirut police officer will take you into protective custody
贝鲁特警方会对你实施保护性监管
until the embassy can arrange for you
直到大使♥馆♥安排好
to be escorted back to the U.S.
把你遣送回美国
Okay. That's fine.
好的 没问题
Jane, can I talk to you for a second?
简 单独说两句
Sure.
当然
Look, Lisbon, she's just very upset.
听着 里斯本 她只是很害怕
Well, I don't want to talk about her.
我不是要跟你谈她
This is about you. You lied about kissing her.
我要谈的是你 吻她的事你说谎了
I didn't lie.
我没说谎
And you insisted on getting her help
而且我明确跟你说了不要找她帮忙
even after I specifically asked you not to.
你却还是找了她
I'm working with her.
我是在跟她合作
That's what we're supposed to do, right?
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表