剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
第12~13集
Previously on "The Mentalist"...
《超感警探》前情回顾
I can't do this anymore.
我没法再这样下去了
You can't keep pulling me from the path of oncoming trains.
你不能总是把我从危险面前推开
There's new trains coming every day.
每天都会有新的危险
Do you have information about the case?
你有案件的线索吗
My brother does. Gabriel. He's a psychic.
是我弟弟 加百列 他是个灵媒
There's a thing inside you.
你心里有件事
Your cure will come with the number three.
你痊愈的标志是数字三
I didn't know where you were.
我不知道你去了哪儿
You knew I'd be back.
你知道我会回来的
No, I didn't.
不 我不知道
There's a serial killer
现在有个连环杀手
with an evil heart and an appetite to kill.
他内心很邪恶 并且嗜血成瘾
I saw that the killer is going to kill again. Tonight.
我看见凶手又开始行凶了 就在今晚
Why would the killer care if Gabriel was a real psychic?
为什么凶手在乎加百列是否真的能通灵
He wants one for some reason,
他因为某种原因想找人通灵
and Gabriel didn't pass the test.
而加百列未能通过测试
Could you just take a look?
你能去看一下吗
He was sitting in the car, right?
他坐在车里对吗
The whole time I was putting out the trash,
我出去倒垃圾的时候
he just sat there, staring at me.
他就坐在车里一直盯着我
They still haven't caught that guy who killed those people.
他们还没抓到那个杀了好多人的凶手
It could be him. You don't know.
说不定就是他 这可说不准
Serial killers don't sit in cars.
连环杀手才不会坐在车里
They lurk in the shadows.
他们都埋伏在暗处
Be right back.
去去就回
Stupid drunk.
该死的醉鬼
Susan!
苏珊
Soos?!
苏
Soos?!
苏
What is this?
到底是什么
Did you buy me another horse?
你又给我买♥♥了匹马吗
Just a little further. Okay.
再走一点 好的
Is this a trick?
你这是什么把戏
Breathe that air in. Huh?
呼吸下这空气
Okay, I'm breathing in that air.
好吧 我呼吸着这空气呢
And...voilà.
你看
Jane...what is this?
简 这是怎么回事
It's a little shack that I'm gonna renovate,
我准备重新装♥修♥那个小屋
make some additions.
扩建开一点
We both knew things had to change.
我们都知道要做些改变
I-I couldn't make you quit, and I need something to do.
我没法让你辞职 而我需要找点事做
So you're gonna build us a house.
所以你想给我们建座房♥子
That's right.
没错
And when I'm done, if nothing else,
当我完工时 如果没出岔子
we have a place to live.
我们就有地方住了
It's a start.
这是新的开始
So you're gonna work here,
所以你准备在这工作
not -- not at the F.B.I. You're quitting.
而不是联调局 你要辞职
Maybe. I-I don't know.
也许吧 不知道
I haven't decided yet.
我还没决定
What?
怎么了
I'm glad you got it. I am.
你买♥♥下它我很高兴 真的
But... I have needs, too.
但我也有需求
Like what?
比如说呢
I need to know that you're not gonna run away again.
我需要知道你不会再逃走
I won't.
我不会的
I need to know that you're committed to this, to us.
我需要知道你是全身心投入这段感情
I-I am. That's why I want to do this.
我是 所以我才会买♥♥下这栋房♥子
Okay.
好吧
Then are you gonna take off your wedding ring?
那你会摘下你的婚戒吗
It just -- it seems like you don't want to let go of it.
只是 你好像永远放不下
No, it's not that.
不 不是因为这个
I-I understand why it's difficult for you.
我明白这对你很难
I-it's just that I'm used to it.
这只是因为我习惯了
I know. It --
我知道 这
Oh, s-sorry.
抱歉
What's up, boss?
怎么了 头儿
Sorry, Lisbon. I know you're on your way home.
抱歉 里斯本 我知道你在回家的路上
But I need you to turn around.
但我需要你回来工作
We have another one.
又发现一具尸体
The victim's name is Susan Herman.
死者是苏珊·赫曼
Her husband reported her missing last night.
她丈夫昨晚报♥警♥说她失踪
Apparently, the killer snatched her off her porch.
很明显凶手是从门廊上把她劫走的
That's a change.
这跟以前不一样
The pattern's the same otherwise --
除了这个之外杀人模式都一样
shot in the chest, one fingernail ripped off.
胸口中枪 一片指甲被拔掉
He didn't bother hiding the body.
他根本懒得藏尸体
Could mean he's getting bolder.
可能说明他胆子越来越大
Or more playful.
或者在跟我们玩猫鼠游戏
Playful?
猫鼠游戏
Well, sure. He knows we're on to him.
当然 他知道我们在找他
That's why he left her out for us to find.
所以才把她扔在外面等我们发现
He's also done something else.
他还做了点别的事
What?
什么事
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Uh, excuse me.
打扰下
That mark on her left arm -- is that a puncture wound?
她左臂上那个痕迹 是穿刺伤吗
Looks like it.
看起来像
Is that from a needle?
是针造成的吗
Uh, little bigger.
比针粗一些
Could be from an I.V. line.
可能是静脉注射的针管
Why would he put an I.V. in her?
他为什么要对她进行静脉注射
Uh, he's not poisoning them.
他并没有给他们下毒
I don't think he was putting anything in.
我不认为他是为了给他们注射药物
More likely, he was taking something out.
他更像是为了抽取东西
Could be right. Position the body correctly,
有可能 只要将尸体放到合适位置
you can take out a cup or more of blood with an I.V.
可以通过静脉注射针管抽取一杯或更多的血液
So he kills them, rips out a fingernail,
这么说他杀了他们 拔去一片指甲
and takes a cup of blood.
还抽走一杯血
And we're making every possible effort.
我们正在全力侦查
Thanks. All right, thanks for calling.
谢谢 好的 多谢来电
Everyone and his sister wants to know
社会大众还有他的姐姐都想知道
when we're making an arrest.
我们什么时候能抓捕罪犯
Right. This is rick tork from the Santa Fe office.
好吧 这位是圣达菲办公室的里克·托克
He's gonna help out while we're short-handed.
我们现在人手不足 找他来帮忙
Dennis Abbott. Thanks for coming.
我是丹尼斯·艾伯特 多谢前来
So, how long were you in Santa Fe?
你在圣达菲工作多久了
Uh, just a year.
刚满一年
I started out C.B.I,
我最开始在加州调查局工作
made the jump to the federal side about the same time as Cho.
跟周大概是同一时间转到联调局的
And he's worked with Jane before.
他以前跟简工作过
Enough to know the score.
有足够的经验教训
And what's that?
具体说是什么
He'll never tell you what he's up to,
他从不告诉你他下一步要干什么
whatever he does, you'll look like an idiot.
不论他做什么事 都衬得你像个傻瓜
And always keep your hand on your wallet.
还有要永远看好自己的钱包
Well, you do know the man.
看来你很了解他
I appreciate you coming tonight.
很感谢你今晚赶过来
This case is blowing up.
这案子已掀起轩然大♥波♥
I hear you have 10 bodies.
我听说已经有十位死者
Yeah, five were found buried,
对 有五具是发掘出来的
killed between two and nine months ago.
在二到九个月前遇害
Two were killed in their car last week,
有两位是上周在车里被杀
Gabriel Osborne and his sister a few days after that,
几天后加百列·奥斯伯恩和他姐姐被杀
and the woman today.
今天又有位女性死者
Wow. Any, uh, physical evidence?
有任何物证吗
Just the bullets -- they match,
只有子弹 弹道检测都吻合
but we haven't been able to trace them to a gun.
但我们没法通过子弹找到使用的枪♥支♥
Tork, I heard you were here. It's good to see you.
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表