剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, but he isn't playing to win.
是 但他目的不是想赢
He's watching the other players so he can learn their tells...
他在观察其他玩家 看出破绽...
Ooh, what do we have on fourth street, here?
看看转到什么牌了啊
subtle behaviors a player makes
通过玩家的微妙反应
when he has a good or a bad hand.
辨认出他手上的牌面是好是坏
I know what a tell is.
我知道什么是破绽
Nose rub.
摸鼻子
Last time she did that, she got a flush.
上次她摸鼻子 她有一手同花
The nose rub is her tell.
摸鼻子就是她的破绽
Ha. Told you.
就跟你说嘛
Okay, game on.
好 比谁厉害
Rocking. He rocks side to side.
翻手指 他把筹码翻来翻去
Oh! Eyebrow scratch.
挠眉毛
Hair scratch.
挠头发
That's all of them.
齐了
Time for phase two.
该上第二阶段了
So, it's back to me, huh?
该我了 是吧
Well, we all feeling good?
感觉不错吧
We feeling all right there, honey?
亲爱的 你在那边感觉还好吗
I don't know.
我说不准
There's something disturbing in this room.
这房♥间里有些让人不安的东西
Ah, she's a little sensitive, a little psychic.
她很敏感 能够通灵
Psychic?
通灵吗
Almost.
差不多
Was somebody killed here recently?
这里最近有人被杀了吗
Oh, my God.
我的上帝啊
Not in this room, but, yeah, one of our players was killed.
并非在这间房♥间 不过是的 有个玩家被杀了
Nate -- no.
是叫内特 不对
Uh, Nathan.
是内森
I-is -- is that his name?
是这个名字吧
This is getting a little weird.
这有点太诡异了
Amazing, isn't she?
她很厉害 不是吗
Uh, it's kind of uncanny.
简直不可思议
Yeah.
是啊
We're playing poker, aren't we?
我们正玩牌呢 不是吗
I'm in.
跟
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
Uh, th-there's more.
还有什么东西
There is?
有什么
I'm feeling a darker presence.
我有种更阴郁的感觉
The killer is in this room.
凶手就在这间房♥间里
Oh, come on.
得了吧
One of you killed Nathan.
你们之中有人杀了内森
Wait. Don't touch your cards.
等等 别碰你们的牌
The killer is the one who has the Ace.
手上有A的那个人就是凶手
I think things just got interesting.
情况变得越来越有趣了
She says the killer's holding an Ace.
她说凶手手上有张A
I'm curious.
我有点好奇
It's McInnis.
是麦金尼斯
Looks like daddy's going to the big house.
看来老爹要栽进去了
Gonna go get myself a drink.
我去弄杯喝的
Not so much of a psychic after all, I guess.
看起来也不怎么通灵啊
Now, can we play some cards?
现在可以继续玩牌了吗
So, are we ready to go?
那我们可以去抓人了吗
Not yet.
还没
Now Jane makes sure McInnis wins.
现在要等简让麦金尼斯赢
Ah, take it.
你赢了
Oh, look out, daddy.
注意了 老爹
Lucky guy.
真走运
You're good. You're good.
你真棒 棒极了
Boy, you're hot.
我爱死你了
You're having a good night.
你今晚运气不错啊
Okay, I am now gonna take the long walk
好了 我现在要
to the little boy's room.
去一趟厕所
Feeling a little warm. I don't know about anyone else.
我觉得有点热啊 你们呢
Time for a drink.
该喝一杯了
Or two.
两杯也成
Can I get you something?
要喝点什么吗
What the hell is this?
这是怎么东西
What?
怎么了
Honey, we're leaving.
亲爱的 我们走
What? Why?
什么 为什么
We're in the middle of a game.
我们刚玩到一半
Uh, there's a hidden camera here.
这里藏了个摄像头
What?
什么
There.
这里
Camera?
摄像头
What the hell?
怎么回事
Mr. McInnis.
麦金尼斯先生
Agent Kimball Cho -- FBI.
周金宝探员 联调局的
What is this? What's going on?
怎么了 怎么回事
We know you killed Nathan Barnes.
我们知道你杀了内森·巴恩斯
What? That's ridiculous.
什么 简直是无稽之谈
Our agents in the room are telling Holiday it was you.
房♥间里我们的探员正在告诉霍利迪是你干的
McInnis has been winning all night.
麦金尼斯一整晚都在赢钱
He's got someone watching in another room, feeding him cards.
他一定在其他房♥间安排了人 告诉他我们的牌
Oh, Geez.
上帝啊
Now, Barnes owed Holiday a lot of money.
巴恩斯欠霍利迪一大笔钱
By killing Nathan Barnes, you cheated him out of it.
杀了内森·巴恩斯 他就无法还钱了
This is a live feed.
这是实时画面
Turn yourself in for the murder, and we'll protect you.
承认谋杀并自首 我们就会保护你
Look, I don't know what this is, but this is really crazy.
听着 我不知道这是怎么回事 但是这太荒唐了
Have fun telling Holiday that.
那你去跟霍利迪这么说吧
McInnis, come on back.
麦金尼斯 快回来
We're waiting on you.
我们正等着你呢
Come on, son.
快点 小子
It's your turn to deal.
该你发牌了
Come on back and play.
回来玩牌了
Get me out of here.
救我出去
Good choice. Let's go.
明智之举 我们走
Where you going?
你去哪儿
My fiancée, Heidi, started spending a lot of time
我的未婚妻 海蒂 开始花大量时间
helping Nathan with his pro-bono legal work.
帮助内森搞他的无偿法律援助工作
I suspected she was cheating on me.
我怀疑她出轨了
I didn't have proof
我原先并没有证据
until Nathan showed up at the game that night.
直到那天内森来玩牌
I was losing that night -- bad.
我那晚输了钱 输了很多
Something was off.
有什么事不太对劲
Then I figured it out.
然后我发现了
Nathan was wearing one of my shirts.
内森穿了件我的衬衫
How'd you know it was your shirt?
你怎么知道是你的衬衫
My monogram on the cuff.
袖口有我的名字首字母组合
Nathan was sleeping with Heidi.
内森和海蒂有一腿
Must've grabbed one of my shirts at her apartment
他肯定是在她家的时候把我的衬衫
instead of his.
当成他的穿走了
He took a lot of money from me that night,
他那晚赢了我很多钱
and he -- he smirked when he did it.
还一直自鸣得意
Ugh, that little bastard.
那个小畜生
He was just rubbing it in my face.
他这是在打我的脸
He knew I knew, and he loved it.
他知道我已经知道了 而且还很享受
I followed him out.
我跟着他出去了
I confronted him.
当面质问他
He had the nerve to deny it -- deny all of it.
他居然敢否认 所有这一切
But he was wearing the proof.
但证据就穿在他身上
We spoke with your fiancée.
我们和你的未婚妻谈过了
Heidi had gone to coffee
海蒂那天和内森
with Nathan in her neighborhood that day.
在她家附近一起喝了杯咖啡
Nathan spilled coffee on his shirt,
内森把咖啡洒在衬衫上了
and she gave him one of your clean shirts to borrow.
她就借了他一件你的干净衬衫
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表