剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
That's right.
没错
You think you can keep a secret from me for that long?
你觉得你能瞒得住我那么久吗
I don't think I can. I know I can.
不是"觉得" 我确信我可以
I admire your confidence.
我佩服你的自信
So, Vega, I've got tickets to that Blues Festival,
维加 我有几张蓝调音乐节的票
and I was wondering...
想问下...
Not "Vega." Michelle.
不要叫"维加" 叫米歇尔
Michelle, I've got tickets, and I was --
米歇尔 我有几张票 想问下
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
So, um, Michelle --
米歇尔
Abbott wants us. Caught a case.
艾伯特叫我们 有新案子
O-okay. Great. Yeah, I'll be right there.
好的 好极了 我马上过去
Okay.
好的
Good morning, everyone.
早上好 各位
This is Bill Peterson, San Antonio D.E.A.
这位是比尔·彼得森 圣安东尼奥缉毒局的
Our victim's name is Darrell Gonzalez.
死者的名字是达雷尔·冈萨雷斯
He's been with the D.E.A. for seven years.
他已经在缉毒局干了七年
Served in Afghanistan before that.
之前曾在阿富汗服役
I want you all to know how much I appreciate your help.
我非常感谢大家对我们的帮助
We're gonna get the pigs who did this.
一定要将那畜生缉拿归案
We understand how hard it is to lose somebody.
我们明白失去一个人有多难受
We will extend every courtesy to you.
我们对此深表同情
Every courtesy?
深表同情
That's the Sosa Cartel tag.
那是索萨贩毒集团的记号♥
Looks like they're trying to send a message.
看来他们是想传达一个讯息
Gonzo had just led a raid on a restaurant
冈佐刚刚带领队伍突击搜查了一家
that was distributing Sosa narcotics.
为索萨集团贩毒的餐厅
And it was owned by this man.
餐厅老板是这个人
Steven Korbell.
史蒂芬·科贝尔
How does a restaurant owner become a drug dealer?
餐厅老板怎么会成为毒贩
He used to manage a hotel in Mexico City
他曾是索萨旗下在墨西哥城的
that was owned by the Sosas.
一家酒店的经理
That's when he began working with them.
他就是从那时开始与他们勾结的
In the raid that Gonzalez led, they didn't find anything.
冈萨雷斯领头的那次突击搜查什么都没找到
Why would Korbell order a hit after an unsuccessful raid?
为什么科贝尔在突击搜查失败后会买♥♥凶杀人
I mean, it just calls more attention to him.
这只会让别人更怀疑他
Exactly.
没错
The animal that escapes a snare
动物在挣脱陷阱后
doesn't necessarily go after the poacher.
也不会去追杀偷猎者
Okay, everyone, we can ask these questions in San Antonio.
好了大家 等到了圣安东尼奥再深入调查
So, saddle up.
出发吧
What does this guy Peterson have on you?
这个叫彼得森的家伙抓住你什么把柄了
Why do you ask?
为什么这么问
Because you're acting like he has something on you.
因为你表现得像是被他抓住了小辫子
He doesn't.
没有
Okay.
好吧
Gonzalez's desk?
冈萨雷斯的位置
Yeah, we were neighbors.
对 我们坐邻桌
Man, he used to listen to the worst music.
天 他总是听些听了就想吐的音乐
Smooth jazz.
轻柔爵士乐
Let's see.
我看看
Alamo Brewhouse file.
阿♥拉♥莫酒馆的案宗
Yeah.
是啊
That's thorough.
够详细的
Yeah, he didn't talk computers.
对 他不爱用电脑
He kept a hard copy on everything --
所有东西他都要打印出来
Financial records,
财政记录
witness interviews, surveillance photos.
证人笔录 监控照片
Mm. My kind of people. You mind if I take a look?
我就喜欢这样的人 我能看下吗
Dig in.
请便
Thank you.
谢谢
How long had Agent Gonzalez been investigating the Alamo Brewhouse?
冈萨雷斯探员调查阿♥拉♥莫酒馆多久了
Months.
好几个月了
Gonzo was relentless.
冈佐真是百折不挠
He slept here on the couch half the week.
一周有一半时间他都睡在这里的沙发上
Agent Bordick, you were the analyst working with him?
博迪克探员 你是跟他合作的分♥析♥师吗
What are you implying?
你在暗指什么
I'm implying you were the analyst working with him.
我在暗指你是跟他合作的分♥析♥师
We had this one right.
说得没错
That restaurant was a front,
那家餐厅就是个幌子
and we must've just missed the supply re-up.
我们只是错过了他们进货的时间
This wasn't your first time coming up empty.
这不是你们第一次空手而归
Your team's had other misses.
你们队伍还失手过好几次
How long have the two of you been out of the Academy?
你们俩多久之前从联调局学院毕业的
An hour?
一小时前吗
Easy, Jeff.
冷静点 杰夫
It's okay, Agent Orosco.
没事的 奥罗斯科探员
We'd be happy to send you our CVs if you like.
如果你想要 我们很乐意将简历发给你
Disculpen,
抱歉[西语]
se levantó con pie izquierzo.
他今天心情不好
Normalmente es un...
平常他可是...
carrito del sol.
热情似火的人
Estoy seguro que es un questión de conocerlo.
那我们可能要多花点时间了解他了[西语]
Did you have any contact with Gonzalez in the days following the raid,
突击搜查后你跟冈萨雷斯联♥系♥过吗
a-after he was on leave?
在他休假后
No. No, but that wasn't unusual.
没 没有 但这很平常
Do you know what he was doing?
你知道他在做什么吗
Knowing Gonzo, he was probably obsessing
以我对冈佐的了解 他很可能正在
over why that raid went south.
绞尽脑汁地想突击搜查失败的原因
Excuse me. That's the front of the restaurant, right?
抱歉打断下 这是餐厅的正门吧
Yeah. Those are the surveillance photos.
对 那些就是监控照片
Taken over a few days?
几天之内拍摄的吗
No, we staked it out for a few weeks.
不 我们监视了他们好几周
Excellent.
棒极了
You know where the owner of the restaurant is?
你知道餐厅老板在哪吗
He's here.
他在这
He's talking to Cho and one of the D.E.A. agents.
他正在跟周和一位缉毒局探员谈话
What's he doing?
他要干什么
Mr. Korbell is a community pillar.
科贝尔先生热衷于社区公益
He sponsors chili cook-offs and youth baseball teams.
他赞助了辣椒烹饪比赛和青少年棒球队
He's not a killer.
他不会杀人
He's got a hell of a P.R. Department, I'll give him that.
我只能说 他的公♥关♥工作做得棒极了
Where were you yesterday from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.?
你昨天早上八点到下午三点在哪
In Dallas. I had business.
在达拉斯 我要做生意
Produce evidence of a crime, gentlemen.
拿犯罪证据来说话 先生们
So far you've done a bang-up job of the opposite.
现在你们倒是很成功地证明了他无罪
Hi. Patrick Jane. FBI.
你好 我是派翠克·简 联调局的
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
Hey, Cho.
周
Hi, Jane.
简
Korbell?
你是科贝尔吗
Yeah.
对
Very important question.
问你个很重要的问题
What time does your restaurant open?
你的餐厅几点开门
Noon.
中午
So you'll be opening in a little under an hour.
那还有不到一小时就要营业了
If I'm not wasting my time here, yeah.
如果那时我不是在这儿浪费时间的话
Uh, these two are free to go.
你们俩可以走了
Have a lovely afternoon.
祝你午安
Thanks for your time.
感谢你抽空前来
You can't do this, man.
你不能这么做 伙计
Yes, he can. You can go.
他可以 你们可以走了
What the hell is this, man?
你这是在搞什么 伙计
Easy, tiger.
镇定 哥们儿
F.B.I is sending a team in
联调局派了小队
to raid that restaurant this afternoon.
今天下午就去突击搜查那家餐厅
If we find drugs, we want to make sure Korbell's there.
要是找到了毒品 总得让科贝尔在场吧
Why didn't anybody tell us?
为什么没人告诉我们
What did I just do?
我这不是告诉你了吗
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表