剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Still, it was a nice try.
不过这套说辞不错
You know, I almost hated to tell him.
我真的不想告诉他
He had it all worked out.
他把那套话都准备好了
Yeah, I know what you mean.
是啊 我知道你的意思
A guilty conscience is a terrible thing to waste.
内疚可不该白白浪费
In the meantime, we've got nothing,
于此同时 我们一无所获
And the Gem Show ends tonight.
宝石展会今晚就结束了
Well, not completely nothing.
也不算完全一无所获
Pond said upton was a smoker?
庞德说过厄普顿抽烟吗
Well, I think that tells us who's behind all this.
这就能告诉我们幕后主使是谁
Certainly how I can get a confession.
我肯定能用这个让人认罪
How?
怎么做
There is one problem.
只有一个问题
What?
是什么
Well, I'm -- I'm a little sick.
我有点病了
I'm not -- I'm not sure that I can do it.
我不确定是否能做到
So what are we gonna do? Well, you could do it.
那我们该怎么做 可以由你做
Me? Sure.
我吗 当然
You've seen me do this sort of thing heaps of times.
你已经见过不少次我♥干♥这种事了
I have no idea what you're gonna say,
我是不知道你打算说什么
but I'm pretty sure the answer is no.
但我很确定我的回答是不行
Why don't you come by the airstream
不如你来一趟房♥车好不好
and I'll explain it to you?
我好好给你解释
Why can't you just tell me now?
你干嘛不现在直接告诉我
Because I'd like to see you.
因为我想见你
And I was hoping you would bring me some soup.
而且我还指望你给我带份汤来
Fine.
好吧
Tomato or bean, please.
要番茄或者豆子汤 谢谢
I got it.
知道啦
No, it's -- it's cool.
不 很棒的
It's like the red badge of courage, only tan.
就像红色勇士勋章 只是是棕色的
The tan badge of courage.
棕色勇士勋章
It's nothing.
根本没什么
Look, you brought the guy in. That's something.
你抓到了犯人 怎么能叫没什么呢
Well, it wasn't enough.
只是还不够
Cho will come around.
周会改主意的
Hey, Bob. Hey.
鲍勃 你好
Thanks for coming. No problem. What's this all about?
谢谢你抽空前来 没事 怎么了
Let's talk a walk. Sure.
出去说吧 好
Uh, you asked if there was anything in my work
你问我利澳布拉沃的工作中
with Rio Bravo that could be problematic.
有没有什么麻烦事
Now... let's just say, what if there was?
我想问 如果有呢
Well, then that's gonna be a problem for Lena.
那么它就会影响到莉娜
No, she had nothing to do with it. Of course not.
但那事与她无关啊 我当然知道
But we need squeaky clean.
但我们必须做到无懈可击
If the optics start to look bad,
如果状况看起来不妙
well, we may have to look for someone else.
我们可能就不得不换人了
Okay. Then what do I need to do?
好吧 那我该怎么做
You know how hard she worked for this, Bob,
你知道她为此事付出了多少努力 鲍勃
and I really want her to have this.
我真的希望她能实现愿望
All right, look.
好吧
As long as you're in the picture,
只要牵涉到你
you're potentially an issue.
你可能就会引发问题
But if you're not a part of the picture,
但如果与你无关
if there's some distance...
如果你能和她保持距离
What good is that gonna do? I'm still her husband.
保持距离有什么用 我是她丈夫
If, for instance, we can put out the word
比如说 如果能放出消息
that you and lena are going through
说你们俩目前正在
a trial separation.
暂时分居中
Are you serious?
你开玩笑吗
She won't have to say a word.
她不需要对此表态
We just have to make sure the other side hears it.
只要让对方得知这个消息就行
It might convince them to leave you alone.
也许这能让他们不深究你的背景
No. I can't do that. All right.
不 我不能这么做 好吧
You want a way to fix it, and I'm suggesting a way.
你问我解决办法 我也只能给建议
Let me know when you decide.
做了决定请告知我
Yes, Lisbon?
喂 里斯本
So, do you think you can do this?
那你觉得你能做到吗
Jane walked me through it. I think I can.
简大致给我讲了一遍 我觉得可以
She'll have an earphone,
她会带着耳机
and I'll be talking to her all the time.
我会一直和她通着话
I'll be able to see everything that's going on.
我可以看到现场发生的一切
She's gonna be fine.
她能做到的
And what do you need?
你需要些什么
Uh... I need Wylie to monitor the security cameras with me.
我需要怀利和我一起用摄像头监控现场
Hello, Lisbon.
喂 里斯本
Can you hear me? Yes.
能听到吗 可以
Well, you look good. Very convincing.
你看起来不错 很有说服力
I cannot believe you talked me into this.
真不敢相信我居然听了你的话
Oh, you're gonna be just fine. I'm right there with you
你不会有事的 有我陪着你呢
inside that head of yours.
就在你的脑子里
I'm gonna throw up. Me, too.
我紧张到想吐 我也是
Pre-show jitters. Always get 'em.
上台前总是会有点小紧张
Good afternoon.
大家中午好
Little louder.
大点声
Good afternoon. My name is Teresa Lisbon.
大家中午好 我叫特蕾莎·里斯本
I'm a psychic medium.
是个灵媒
Good. I work as a special consultant with the F.B.I.
很好 我是联调局的特别顾问
As many of you already know,
大家也许知道
we're investigating a gem heist
我们正在调查一桩宝石抢劫案
and the murder of two security guards,
两位保安的谋杀案
along with the murder of one of your colleagues --
以及你们的一位同事 柯克·厄普顿的
Kirk Upton.
谋杀案
The person behind all this is in this room right now.
犯下这些罪行的犯人此刻就在这间屋子里
Using my gifts,
现在我要用我的天赋
I'm gonna reveal who that person is.
找出这个人
They're hooked.
他们上钩了
Yes, I will unmask Kirk Upton's killer...
对 我会找出杀害柯克·厄普顿的凶手
Very, very soon.
很快
What do you got? What do you got?
找到什么了吗 找到了吗
Um... let's try her.
试试她吧
I got nine hits here.
有九个可能人选
I'm gonna need a little time before I can get the right one.
我需要点时间才能确定
Okay. Lisbon, you mind, uh, stalling for a minute?
好吧 里斯本 你能拖延一下吗
Would anybody...
在我开始前
like to ask me a question before we begin?
有没有人有问题要问
Lots of people. Um... you.
好多人啊 就你吧
There's no such thing as psychic powers.
通灵术根本不存在
Disagree.
我不敢苟同
I... I disagree.
我 我不敢苟同
What's my star sign?
我的星座是什么
Come on, you gotta sell it, Lisbon.
里斯本 拿出点可信度来啊
Make 'em believe.
要让他们相信你
I'm sorry. The spirits won't listen
抱歉 屋里有人不相信时
if there's any negative energy in the room.
灵力就无法产生作用
Now you're cookin'.
这就对了
Got her -- Mary Kate Barrows.
找到了 玛丽·凯特·巴罗
Okay. Lisbon, you're gonna be talking to someone called...
好 里斯本 你要和一个叫做
Mary Kate Barrows.
玛丽·凯特·巴罗的人谈话
Just like we practiced, okay?
就像我们练习的那样 好吗
I'm getting something.
好像听到什么了
Is there someone named Mary in this room?
房♥间里有人叫玛丽吗
Middle name Kristina or Kathy?
中间名是克里斯蒂娜 还是凯西
Kate?
凯特吗
Mary Kate. Last name --
玛丽·凯特 姓是
Your last name, it's two syllables. It's...
你的姓 有两个音节 是
B-B-B-- Barrows.
巴 巴罗
Yes.
没错
Mary Kate had a Havanese called Roger that just died.
她有只刚死掉的哈威那犬 叫罗杰
Wh-what's a Havanese?
哈威那是什么
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表