剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Hi.
你好
Is that Joey? Hi.
这是乔伊吗 你好呀
Joey's 3 1/2. Him and Annie are at preschool.
乔伊三岁半了 他和安妮上幼儿园去了
This is Brian.
这是布莱恩
And you have a newborn as well, right?
你们还有一个刚出生的孩子对吗
Paul. He's upstairs, asleep.
保罗 他在楼上 睡着了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So, you're Patrick.
你就是派翠克
Yeah. It's fun to meet one of Teresa's boyfriends.
是的 见特蕾莎的男朋友总是一件很有趣的事
She ever tell you about Woody Squire?
她有跟你讲过伍迪·斯奎尔吗
No.
没有
Have you heard from our brother?
你有我们弟弟的消息吗
The one who's in trouble with the federal government?
就是搅进了联邦政♥府♥的麻烦里的那个
Do you remember him?
你还记得他吗
Yeah, she doesn't want to talk about Woody Squire.
看来她不想谈伍迪·斯奎尔
So, uh, Jimmy has, uh, some information
这么说 吉米手上有
about a -- a murder or something?
关于谋杀案还是什么的信息
Yeah, a guy named Nathan Barnes.
对 死者名叫内森·巴恩斯
He's the son of a judge.
他是一个法官的儿子
Well, Jimmy will be okay.
吉米没事的
I mean, he's dumb, but he's not stupid.
他是有点呆 但是他不蠢
An arrest warrant is serious, Stan.
已经签发逮捕令了 事情很严重 斯坦
Oh, damn, I thought that nap was gonna take.
该死的 我还以为他会再睡一会儿
Come on. Let's go talk in the living room.
走吧 我们去客厅聊
So, Woody Squire -- eyeliner and a lip ring.
那个伍迪·斯奎尔 爱画眼线 还穿了唇环
He pierced himself -- got infected right before prom.
毕业舞会前他去穿环 结果伤口感染了
Swole up like a tennis ball.
肿得跟个网球似的
Ask her.
你问问她
Hilarious, Stan.
真好笑 斯坦
Uh Jimmy called three days ago.
吉米三天前打来过
He said that I might hear from some people that he was in town,
他说我可能会听说他在市里
but if anyone asked, I should say I don't know where he is.
但如果有人问起 我就说不知道他在哪
And you didn't think that was suspicious?
你不觉得这很可疑吗
I figured whatever Jimmy got into, he could handle it.
我觉得无论吉米惹上什么乱子 他都能摆平
Not all of us are cops, T.
不是所有人都是警♥察♥ 小特
And was anybody with him?
他和什么人一起吗
We went to mom and dad's house to look for him,
我们去了爸妈的房♥子找他
and somebody jumped Jane.
有人袭击了简
Holy crap. You okay?
老天 你没事吧
Oh, yeah. Right as rain. Thanks.
没事 毫发无伤 多谢
Wait, so this -- this person was, like, in the house.
等下 那这个人 他就在屋里
You have any idea who it was?
你知道他是谁吗
No.
不知道
I-I mean...it must've been somebody looking for Jimmy.
他肯定是去找吉米的
Uh, you know he's playing cards again?
他又开始打牌了
Great. Great. So you think it's a poker thing?
好极了 你觉得是因为打扑克的事
Somebody's after Jimmy to collect a gambling debt?
有人在向吉米追讨赌债吗
Definite possibility.
很有可能
So, how's, uh, how's business, Stan?
你的生意怎么样 斯坦
You're a -- you're a contractor?
你是承包商
Yeah. Well, home-remodeling contractor.
对 住♥宅♥改建承包商
You know, kitchens, bathrooms.
改建下厨房♥ 卫生间什么的
Nice. How's that going for you?
不错 最近的生意怎么样
Things have been great.
生意很不错
Yeah, money's awesome.
赚了不少钱
Yeah.
没错
I guess that explains
我想这就解释了
why you haven't been out to your parents' place.
为什么你没去过你父母的房♥子
That's a nice, little place.
那房♥子不大但很不错
Needs a little TLC, though.
但需要好好打理下
Yeah, I've been swamped.
是啊 我一直无暇抽身
Can we get back to Jimmy?
我们能回到吉米的话题吗
Oh, absolutely, boss.
听命 头儿
Uh, so what can I do?
有什么我能帮的
Call his friends. See if any of them have heard from him.
给他的朋友打电♥话♥ 看他们谁有他的消息
We're gonna check out the bars in Bridgeport.
我们去布里奇波特区的酒吧查查看
Sure.
好的
Ooh, I forgot.
差点忘了
Uh, baby's christening's on Saturday.
宝宝的洗礼仪式定在了周六
Any chance you can make it?
你能来吗
I'll try.
我尽量
Got it.
明白了
What?
怎么
T, we all know with you,
小特 我们都了解你
"I'll try," means, "I won't."
"我尽量"就是"我不会来"
Look, I'd like to come.
我很想来
It's just I got a job.
但我得工作
I got a job, too.
我也得工作
You're not the only busy person on the planet.
这世上不是只有你在忙
It's fine. Hey...
没事的
Let me know if you can make it, all right?
如果你能来就告诉我 好吗
I will.
我会的
Patrick, nice meeting you.
派翠克 很高兴认识你
You, too.
我也是
All right.
再会
I'm sorry. My family is messy.
抱歉 我家真是一团糟
Oh, no need.
不用道歉
Messy people are good people.
一团糟的都是好人
I'm not messy.
我才没一团糟
You're messy on the inside.
你只是表面看不出来
Wylie, what's up?
怀利 怎么了
Hey, I talked to a friend of mine in the Dallas Office --
我找了我在达拉斯地区办的朋友
Got some info on the Nathan Barnes murder.
问到了点内森·巴恩斯谋杀案的情况
What'd you find out?
什么情况
They found his body in an alley
他的尸体是十天前
behind the Wrightwood Hotel in Dallas 10 days ago.
在达拉斯莱特伍德酒店背面的巷子里被发现的
He'd been beaten to death.
他被殴打致死
The M.E. found bruising and cracked ribs
法医发现尸体上有淤青 肋骨骨折
in addition to a busted skull.
还有颅骨破裂
That doesn't sound like a robbery gone wrong.
这听起来可不像是抢劫时出了岔子
Well, he did a lot of pro-bono work for battered women.
他无偿援助过很多被家暴的女性
Dallas cops think it was probably an angry boyfriend or husband.
达拉斯警方认为可能是愤怒的男友或丈夫所为
Well, why do they want to talk to Jimmy about it?
那他们为什么要为这事找吉米问话
Apparently, they found his business card in Barnes' pocket.
因为他们在巴恩斯的口袋里找到了他的名片
That's weird. All right, thanks.
这就怪了 好 多谢
Ah-ah, don't hang up.
先别挂
Thank you.
多谢
Wylie, it's Jane.
怀利 我是简
Yeah, I got in a little tussle with someone
刚到这里时 我跟一个人
when we first got here.
发生了点肢体冲突
Could you run a description, see what comes up?
你能根据描述查一下吗 看能查到什么
Yeah, sure. Uh, hit me.
当然 说吧
Male, caucasian, hazel eyes,
男性 白人 眼睛淡褐色
brown hair, mustache, beard,
棕色头发 留着小胡子 还有络腮胡
about 25 or 26 years old,
25或26岁
6'4", 210 pounds,
1米93 95公斤
An inch-long scar running vertically under the left eye,
左眼下方有个2.5厘米长的竖直伤疤
And a tattoo of a spider on the inner-right wrist.
在右手腕内侧有个蜘蛛的纹身
That is pretty detailed. Anything else?
这描述真够详细的 还有别的吗
Yeah.
有
He smelled of Aqua Velva.
身上有很浓的水蓝韦尔瓦须后水味
Aqua Velva.
水蓝韦尔瓦
I don't think there's anything uncommon about that
不过我觉得在这个地方
around here, though.
这不算少见
He's not here.
他不在这
Teresa?
特蕾莎
Teresa Lisbon?
特蕾莎·里斯本
T.J. Mullins.
我是T.J·姆林斯
Hey, T.J.
你好 T.J
Hey, how's it going?
你怎么样
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表