剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
Time's good. I can give you time.
没问题 我可以给你时间
I just need one thing from you.
我只需要你做一件事
What's that?
什么
Don't ignore my phone calls.
别不接我电♥话♥
Okay. Well, that's -- that's fair.
好的 这要求 很合理
All right.
好的
Jane, welcome back.
简 欢迎回来
Not back, just stopping by.
不是回来 只是路过停几天
Well, I figured. Do you have a minute?
行吧 你有空吗
I was wondering if you would take a look
我想让你去看看一个人
at someone that just left.
他要离开了
Abbott, I'm -- I'm...
艾伯特 我...
Jane, you would find him very interesting.
简 你会对这个人很感兴趣的
Gabriel, can I have a moment of your time?
加百列 能耽误你一会吗
Patrick Jane. I'm with the F.B.I.
我是派翠克·简 联调局的
I just want to ask you a few questions.
我只是想问你几个问题
You're an F.B.I agent?
你是联调局探员
He is not.
他不是
He's right.
他说得对
You -- you knew that because you're a psychic?
你知道这点是因为你是灵媒吗
I knew that because I'm not stupid.
我知道是因为我不傻
You knew that because of the way I dress, my posture,
你是通过我的衣着 我的动作
the way I cut my hair, any number of things.
我的发型以及其它方面知道的
What do you want from me?
你想问我什么
Well, I'm a student of the form.
我想向你学习
Just wanted to shake your hand.
只想跟你握个手
You think I'm a fraud.
你觉得我是骗子
I don't think you're a fraud.
我不是觉得你是骗子
You are a fraud.
你就是个骗子
You might just be looking at your reflection in a mirror.
你感觉就像看到了镜子里的你
Then make a prediction for me.
那你给我算个命吧
So you can mock it?
好让你嘲笑我吗
Maybe.
可能吧
There's a thing inside you.
你心里有件事
It's eating you.
在吞噬着你
A thing that's lingered in your mind for many years.
这件事在你心里很多年了
That's called the human condition.
这叫人之常情
You'll be cured.
你会痊愈的
Wonderful.
太好了
Your cure will come with the number three.
你痊愈的标志是数字三
The number three.
数字三
That's it?
就这些
I could embellish it. That'd be a lie.
我可以更夸张一些 但那就是骗你了
The number three.
数字三
You'll know it when you see it.
到时候你就知道了
Thanks for your time.
谢谢配合
So, what do you think?
你怎么看
Well, he's obviously not a real psychic,
很显然他不是灵媒
but he knows what he's doing.
不过他很内行
He's very smart, very controlled.
很聪明 知道如何控制别人
Either that, or he's an insane killer.
或者 他就是个杀人狂魔
I'd keep an eye on him.
我是你的话就会盯紧他
Will do.
好的
Did you find anything in his background?
他的背景资料里有什么发现吗
Clean criminal record.
没有犯罪记录
He's Austin born and raised,
他在奥斯汀出生并长大
former used-bookstore clerk, currently unemployed.
以前是二手书店店员 现在无业
Does he have an alibi for the night of the murders?
凶案发生那晚他有不在场证据吗
Wylie checked -- no alibi.
怀利查了 没有
Well, if he isn't our killer,
如果他不是凶手
maybe he's plugged into the murders
那么可能他跟这案子有某种联♥系♥
in a way we don't understand yet.
只是我们还没搞明白这种联♥系♥
We should put a tail on him.
我们应该跟着他
Yeah, you do that.
是的 你去吧
One more thing.
还有一件事
Ranger Ayres told me about your encounter with the poachers.
艾尔斯护林员跟我说了你怎么对那两个偷猎者的
Okay.
好吧
Well, she said that you came on a little strong with one of them.
她说你对其中一个人有点粗暴
Is that what happened?
是这样吗
He caught me by surprise.
他突然出现 我有点猝不及防
I was a little aggressive in the moment.
当时我冲动了些
It won't happen again.
下不为例
Is there anything else going on?
还有什么别的事吗
Like what?
什么事
We're all still feeling Vega's death.
我们都还在为维加死而难过
I know I am.
我反正是这样
Did the army assign you a counselor
你离开特种部队的时候
when you left special forces?
他们给你安排心理医生了吗
They did.
安排了
Might be time to get in touch with him again.
那你现在最好再联♥系♥一下他
It's good to talk to someone.
你应该跟别人聊聊
It's helping me.
这方法对我很有用
I'll think about it. Anything else?
我会考虑的 还有别的事吗
Nope, that's it.
没了 就这些
Thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
不用
Cho.
周
Cho?
周
Yeah?
怎么了
Can I come with you?
我能和你一起去吗
It's just that I-I know you're shorthanded,
我知道你现在缺人手
and I thought maybe I could be useful.
我想我能帮上忙
When was the last time you shot your weapon?
你上次开枪是什么时候
A couple days ago. I stay current.
几天前 我状态挺好
All right.
好吧
Get some dinner. Be ready in an hour.
吃点东西 一个小时后准备走
Okay.
好的
Closing time. I'm kicking you out.
要打烊了 我得赶你走了
Oh, come on. I have a free game here.
别呀 我还玩着呢
Okay, tell you what.
好吧 这样吧
You bring me that case of beer and put it over there,
你把那箱啤酒给我搬过来放到这里
and I'll let you play your free game.
我就让你玩
You got it.
没问题
My pleasure, Angela?
我的荣幸 安吉拉
Amy?
艾米
Arlene?
艾琳
How do you know my name starts with an "A"?
你怎么知道我的名字是A开头的
'Cause a person with the initials A.P.J.
因为那台游戏机的最高得分记录
has all the high scores on that machine over there --
是一个名字缩写为APJ的人
Something to pass the time on those quiet nights.
肯定是晚上打发时间的时候玩的
Yep.
是的
A.P.J. Likes to play pinball
APJ喜欢玩弹球
instead of wiping down the beer cooler.
不喜欢擦放啤酒的冰箱
That's a very clever trick.
你这招很聪明啊
Well, it's not rocket surgery.
这又不难
Looks like you have three free games.
你好像有三次免费的机会
Three -- that's what I'm talking about.
三 我就说嘛
He thinks he's gonna impress me with "Three."
他觉得用"三"就能镇住我
How's that, now?
你现在怎么想
Well, three's meaningful to you.
三对你来说有什么意义
Yeah. It is. How'd you know?
是的 没错 你怎么知道的
Well, because three is meaningful to everyone.
因为三对所有人来说都有意义
I say three,
我觉得三
and you're impressed because you have three kids.
你会被我勾起兴趣是因为你有三个孩子
Wait, now.
等等
How do you know I have three kids?
你怎么知道我有三个孩子
I don't. I-I was just guessing.
我不知道 我只是在猜
That's what I mean.
这就是我要说的
I'm gonna -- don't worry about that.
我要 算了
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表