剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
I want credit for the arrest.
我想要抓捕有我的功劳
We'll come up with something I did --
我们可以编些理由
something vital to the investigation, you know.
比如我为调查提供了很重要的消息
So you want me to lie for you.
你是让我为你说谎
I told you, I have enemies.
我跟你说过了 我有敌人
They find out one of my people was working for the cartel,
如果他们发现了我的手下为贩毒集团做事
they'll take me to town unless I do something.
而我不加防备的话 他们会把我整死的
I need to be part of the solution.
解决这件事上必须要有我的一份
You have been asleep at the wheel.
你作为领导人玩忽职守
One of your people has been in bed
你的一个手下跟索萨的人
with the Sosas for two years, and you didn't see it.
串通了两年 你却毫不知情
Now you want me to cover your ass?
现在却要我帮你收拾烂摊子
We should be having a discussion about your resignation.
我们应该谈谈你辞职的事了
We've all done things we're not proud of, Dennis --
我们都做过令人不齿的事 丹尼斯
things we'd like kept quiet.
不想被别人知道的事
So you're gonna hang Rio Bravo over my head
你要用利澳布拉沃基地的事威胁我
unless I play along.
逼我配合你
I wish it was just you.
我希望只威胁到了你
Lena's confirmation is coming up in a couple of weeks, right?
莉娜的任职结果还有几周就会出来了 对吧
Rio Bravo could be a real problem there, too.
利澳布拉沃基地的事对她也是个麻烦
I need this, Dennis.
我需要你这么做 丹尼斯
Keep me posted.
有情况通知我
You ready to get out of here?
你准备走了吗
I think I'm gonna stick around.
我想我要再待一会
Okay.
好的
Any guesses about your present? Or have you given up?
猜到你的礼物了吗 还是你已经放弃了
Does it weigh more or less than 3 1/2 pounds?
是多于还是少于3.5磅
Why 3 1/2 pounds?
为什么是3.5磅
Because.
因为所以
Less.
少于
Is it made of Kryptonite?
是用氪星石做的吗
No.
不是
Is it something that I would wear on a cold winter's day?
是不是我可以在寒冷的冬天穿的东西
No.
不是
That is my guess.
这就是我猜的答案
Promise me you will not open it till tomorrow night.
答应我你明天晚上再打开
You are so bluffing. Aren't you?
你这是唬人的 对吧
See you later.
再见
I'm guessing by your look that you just talked to Peterson.
从你的表情可以看出你跟彼得森谈了
I'm listening.
说吧
I worked for him about ten years ago
大约十年前 我在他的手下工作
when he was running a task force on the border.
当时他负责边境地区的一支特遣部队
Rio Bravo Station.
利澳布拉沃基地
We were working with the Mexican police,
我们当时跟墨西哥警方合作
trying to do something about the cartels.
想要打掉贩毒集团
Tough work.
棘手的任务
It was war.
那是场战争
The Zeta Cartel would send their men out dressed like soldiers.
泽塔贩毒集团♥派♥人装扮成士兵
They would wait for a bus to come through,
他们等候过往的巴士
stop it, force all the passengers off,
把车拦下 强迫所有的乘客下车
and shoot them.
然后朝他们开枪
All of them.
打死所有的人
Just so they didn't work for another cartel.
只是为了不让他们为别的贩毒集团做事
There were bodies everywhere.
到处都是尸体
Men, women, children...
男人 女人 儿童
Scattered all over the road like trash.
就像垃圾一样散落在马路上
Yeah, it's -- it's no picture
是的 这种画面
that anyone should have in their head.
谁也不想见到
One day I was sitting on a Zeta safe house --
有一天我在泽塔集团的一处安全屋外
Just watching who came and went.
监视过往人群
Gathering intel.
收集情报
And I saw this...
然后我看到
Zeta commander walk out.
泽塔集团的头目走了出来
Dressed in a military uniform.
穿着军装
And I knew what he was going to do.
我知道他要去干什么
I couldn't call the local police
我不能向当地警方报♥警♥
Because they were terrified of the Zetas.
因为他们很怕泽塔的人
I couldn't arrest him.
我也不能拘捕他
So I sat there, thinking -- I don't know --
所以我就坐在那想 我也忘了
maybe three seconds.
可能想了三秒钟
I got out of my car,
我下了车
I walked across the street, and I shot him.
穿过马路 然后开枪打死了他
You...
你
you did the right thing.
你做的是对的
I don't know.
我不知道
But no buses were stopped that night.
不过那天晚上没有巴士被拦下
And the next day I quit the Rio Bravo Station.
第二天 我就离开了利澳布拉沃基地
Did Peterson know what you had done?
彼得森知道你做过什么吗
He guessed.
他猜到的
The death of a commander hit the news.
那个头目的死上了新闻
Tons of speculation on who killed him.
关于谁杀了他有很多猜测
And Peterson knew where I was when it happened.
彼得森知道事情发生时我在哪
And now he's threatening you to do what he says.
现在他以此来威胁你按他说的做
Peterson can end my career.
彼得森会毁了我的职业生涯
I can go to prison.
我会进监狱
But it's not just about me.
但这不光关系到我
Any mention of this
这件事一旦被提起
could end things for Lena before it even starts.
莉娜的事业还没开始就会完蛋
Well, you can't let him do it.
你不能让他这么做
I appreciate the thought.
我也这么想
How do we stop him?
我们怎么才能阻止他
I'm not sure.
我还没想好
Yet.
目前没想好
But when I know, I'll tell you the answer.
但是等我想好了 我会告诉你的
Hey, can you help me with something?
能帮我一把吗
Sure.
当然
Abbott asked me to look into Korbell's records.
艾伯特让我查一下科贝尔的记录
See how he's communicating with his contact on Peterson's team.
查出他是怎么跟彼得森队里的人联♥系♥的
I've looked at Korbell's phone, e-mails, texts.
我查了科贝尔的电♥话♥ 电邮和短♥信♥
Nothing jumps out.
一无所获
They're too smart to use something that easy to get into.
他们太狡猾了 用普通手段是查不到的
They must have been making contact somehow.
他们总得联♥系♥吧
Check his day-to-day.
检查他的日常记录
What was Korbell looking at on the web?
科贝尔上网都浏览什么
Based on the sites he visits,
根据他访问的站点
he's a Houston fan.
他是休斯顿队的粉丝
He buys a lot of protein powder.
他买♥♥了很多蛋白粉
He's into Persian longhairs.
他很迷长毛波斯猫
The cats?
猫吗
Yeah.
是的
No way.
不是吧
Way.
确实是
He spends a lot of time on a persian longhair website.
他在长毛波斯猫网站上花了不少时间
I've read his file.
我读过他的档案
There is no way Korbell is into cats.
科贝尔不可能喜欢猫
He's too macho,
他是那种硬汉
too desperate for approval.
非常渴望得到认同的人
Must have been going there for something.
他访问那里必有原因
Maybe they're communicating through the message boards.
也许他们是通过那里的留言板联♥系♥的
Nobody would look there first.
没人会一上来就看留言板的
I'll check it out.
我来查一下
I got the I.D. pictures.
我拿到了身份牌照片
Thank you.
谢谢
The past three years for each person on Peterson's team.
过去三年里 彼得森队里的每一个人
30 in total. Most recent pictures on top.
一共三十人 最近的人员照片放在了最上面
You're a marvel, Vega. Well done.
你太棒了 维加 干得好
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
Their eyes.
看他们的眼睛
Windows to the soul.
心灵的窗口
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表