剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Do you know who did it?
你知道是谁干的吗
No.
不知道
Jimmy.
吉米
T, look...
小特 听我说
what happens is, I-I go to the Wrightwood, okay,
我只是去了莱特伍德酒店 好吧
and Nathan is there.
内森也在那
I know him and a friend of his named Charlie McInnis.
我认出了他和他的朋友查理·麦金尼斯
He's another law clerk.
他也是个法官助理
They're the only ones I know -- by name, at least.
我只认识他们两个 只知道他们的名字
Do you remember anybody else who was there?
你记得还有谁在那吗
A woman named Vicki, I think.
有个女的 好像叫薇琪
Met a dude named Ben.
还见了一个叫本的男的
You said there was somebody there that you were afraid of.
你说过那里有个你害怕的人
Don't tell me you can't remember his name.
别告诉我你不记得他的名字了
The game's run by a guy named George Holiday.
牌局的庄家是一个叫乔治·霍利迪的人
George Holiday -- 50 years old.
乔治·霍利迪 五十岁
He's a major player in the Dallas organized-crime world.
他是达拉斯组织犯罪界的重要人物
Union kickbacks, sex trade, drugs,
吃工会的回扣 性♥交♥易 毒品交易
suspected of a few hits in the '90s
也是九十年代几起袭击案的嫌疑人
before he moved into management.
那时他还没混到管理层
Mobster in cowboy boots and a big-time gambler.
穿着牛仔靴的黑帮份子 也是个一流的赌徒
Nathan Barnes was in a ton of debt to Holiday.
内森·巴恩斯欠了霍利迪很多钱
How much?
多少
$140,000, $150,000.
十四五万
He was a chatty drunk after a few gin and tonics.
他喝醉后就什么都说了
So, there you go.
就这样了
Have fun catching him.
祝你们能顺利抓到他
I'm not sure Holiday's our guy.
我不确定霍利迪就是我们要抓的人
Why not?
为什么不是
It's hard to get money out of a dead man.
人死了就没法要债了
The killer is almost certainly a part of that poker game.
凶手肯定是牌局中的一员
We need to get in on that.
我们得混进去
Forget it. Took me weeks.
算了吧 我花了好几周才进去
I had to charm Holiday with my mad poker skills.
我用自己高超的扑克技巧才得到霍利迪赏识
Let us take care of it. How do we find him?
这不用你操心 去哪能找到他
He's a silent partner at an upscale sports bar
他是达拉斯一家高端运动酒吧的
in Dallas called Donovan's.
隐名合伙人 叫多诺万酒吧
I just had a contentious phone call
我刚跟桑多瓦尔检察官通了电♥话♥
with U.S. Attorney Sandoval.
我们争论了一下
Her office was alerted by TSA about your brother's flight.
交通安全管理局通知了她办公室你弟弟乘坐过飞机
She asked that we hand him over.
她要求我们移交你弟弟
I mean, you said that I wouldn't have to do this.
你说过我不需要作证了
Well, you won't -- just yet.
不需要 暂时不需要
I told her that we caught a break in the case.
我跟她说我们的案子有进展了
She wasn't happy, but she agreed
她虽然不太高兴 但是她同意
to let us follow it for 72 hours.
再给我们72小时时间
Now, if we find a suspect in that time, the collar is hers.
如果我们在这段时间找出嫌犯 她就下令抓人
If we don't, then we need to rethink our strategy.
如果抓不到 我们就得另换策略了
Cho and I need to make friends with a mobster.
周和我要跟黑帮的人交交朋友
We're gonna need some cash.
我们需要点现金
I'll see what I can do.
我去想想办法
Jane, that guy who attacked you in Chicago?
简 在芝加哥袭击你的那个人
I found someone who fit the description you gave.
我找到了一个跟你描述相符的人
Name's Delfino -- low-level thug.
一个名叫德尔菲努的小混混
It's odd, though.
但有点奇怪
Lisbon said he was after Jimmy,
里斯本说他是在找吉米
but I can't find any connection between the two.
但是我找不出他们之间有什么关系
Delfino's Chicago, born-and-bred.
德尔菲努是土生土长的芝加哥人
No connection to Oklahoma City or Dallas.
跟俄克拉荷马州市或达拉斯没有关系
If he was after Jimmy,
如果他是找吉米
I don't know who he was working for.
那我就不知道他是为谁卖♥♥命了
Want the locals to pick him up?
要让当地警局的人抓他吗
No.
不用
Let's sit on this, and don't tell anyone, okay?
先这样 别告诉别人 好吗
Sure thing.
没问题
Holiday.
霍利迪
They're gonna run it.
他们会地面冲球
They're gonna pass.
是会空中传球
Okay, let's put it up there.
好吧 下注吧
Let's see, shall we?
看谁能赢
Come on, now.
来吧
Here we are. $60.
押上 六十块
You're on.
来吧
Run it. Run it.
地面冲球 地面冲球
Yes.
漂亮
I do love taking your money.
真高兴收你的钱
Well, I'll have my revenge.
我会赢回来的
Another?
再喝一杯
Yeah.
好啊
Bartender, two more drinks.
调酒师 再来两杯
Oh, drinks on me.
我都请了
Sir, you want a drink?
先生 你想喝一杯吗
I'm buying.
我请客
I buy my own drinks, thanks.
我自己掏钱 谢了
Smart man.
聪明人
Never put yourself in another person's debt.
绝不欠别人的钱
Let's make this a little more interesting, shall we?
我们换种更有趣的玩法吧
$1,000 says next drive ties the game.
赌一千 下一球结束打平
That's too much for me.
对我来说太多了
Nah. $1,000. Come on.
扯 才一千块 来吧
$1,000. Anyone want in?
一千块 还有谁想来
Money on the bar.
钱放桌上了
Do you know anything about football?
你懂橄榄球吗
Why don't you take the bet and find out?
和我赌一把不就知道了
You ought to be more careful with your money...
你赌钱最好还是小心一点
and your mouth.
说话也是
Thank you... for the advice.
谢谢 你的忠告
Goodness, you look delicious.
上帝啊 你真美
Eh, fishing with the wrong bait.
用错钓饵了
Charlie McInnis?
查理·麦金尼斯吗
I'm agent Michelle Vega.
我是米歇尔·维加探员
I'd like to talk to you
我想跟你谈谈
about the murder of judge Barnes' son, Nathan.
巴恩斯法官的儿子 内森被害案
Sure. Yeah, terrible what happened.
当然可以 真是一桩惨剧
Um, Heidi Pendleton. This is my fiancée.
海蒂·彭德尔顿 这是我未婚妻
We work with judge Barnes.
我们都是巴恩斯法官的助理
Hi.
你好
Nathan was an amazing guy.
内森是个很好的人
I... um, I'm sorry.
我 不好意思
It's okay.
没事的
Uh... it seems so senseless, what happened.
发生这种事真让人无法理解
I helped Nathan with some of his domestic-abuse cases.
我帮助内森办过几个家暴的案子
We became friends through that.
也因此成了朋友
Nathan was at a poker game the night he got killed.
内森被杀当晚参与了一场牌局
You were there, too, weren't you, Mr. McInnis?
你也参加了 对吗 麦金尼斯先生
Yes.
是的
So you know George Holiday.
那么你认识乔治·霍利迪了
Yeah, but just from the game.
是的 但只是牌友
Who else did you know at the game?
一起玩牌的人里你还认识谁
Um... Nathan, obviously,
有内森 当然了
Uh... A kid named Jimmy Lisbon,
有个叫吉米·里斯本的小子
Uh, there was a woman named Vicki Shell,
一个叫薇琪·谢尔的女人
and Benjamin Bennett.
还有本杰明·本尼特
You played poker with Bennett?
你和本尼特一起玩的牌
Yeah, it was nothing.
是啊 没什么的
What do you know about Benjamin Bennett?
你对本杰明·本尼特了解多少
Judge Barnes ruled against him
巴恩斯法官几个月前
in a patent case a few months back.
在一场专利案中判了他败诉
He was ticked off.
他很生气
There was a lot of money involved.
涉案金额巨大
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表