剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. T.J. Mullins.
我的天 我是T.J·姆林斯
I heard.
我听到了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you, too.
我也是
This one used to babysit me.
她以前做过我的保姆
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
真的
Remember when you sat for me and I locked you out of the house
还记得有次你照看我时 我把你锁在屋外
and you threw a brick through the basement window
你用砖头砸碎了地下室的窗户
to get back in?
才回到屋里
And it was completely my fault,
那都是我的错
and you paid my dad for the window.
但你还是向我爸赔了窗户的钱
You were such a straight arrow, Teresa.
你可真是正直不阿 特蕾莎
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, you know, we're looking for Jimmy.
我们在找吉米
H-have you seen him?
你见过他吗
No, I haven't seen him.
不 我没见过他
Have you talked to him?
你跟他联♥系♥过吗
No, no. Definitely not.
不 绝对没有
T.J., you seem like a very nice kid,
TJ 你看起来是个好孩子
but you're a terrible liar.
但你真的很不会撒谎
I'd bet we will find a call from Jimmy on here.
我打赌这里肯定能找到吉米打来的电♥话♥
Hey, where'd you get that?
你从哪拿到的
That's my phone.
那是我的手♥机♥
Yes, it is.
没错
He called this morning.
他早上来过电♥话♥
Look, we need to find him. It's important.
听着 我们得找到他 这事很重要
I said I wouldn't tell if anybody came looking.
我答应过他如果有人找他我不会说
Uh, it's a family emergency.
是家里有急事
Yeah.
好吧
He said something about going fishing.
他说要去钓鱼
That's all I got.
我就知道这些
Thanks.
谢了
Your mom called.
你老妈来过电♥话♥
Should probably call her back.
你最好给她回个电♥话♥
See you, T.J.
再见 T.J
Sis, what are you doing here?
老姐 你来这干什么
There's a warrant out for your arrest.
有人发令逮捕你
You're wanted for questioning by the U.S. Attorney,
联邦检察官要找你问话
and you ran away.
结果你跑路了
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
你知道自己惹了多大的麻烦吗
Catch anything?
钓到鱼了吗
No.
没
Your boyfriend?
你男朋友吗
Yeah. Patrick.
对 他叫派翠克
I want to help.
我是想帮你
Did I ask for your help?
我请你帮我了吗
No, but you're my brother.
没有 但你是我弟弟
Yeah, I'm your brother.
对 我是你弟弟
You know, it's funny how I'm only your brother
有趣的是每当你觉得我惹事了
when you think I messed up.
你才当我是弟弟
Look, talking to an FBI agent
跟联调局探员谈话
is not a great idea for me right now.
现在对我可不是什么好事
Talking to the feds is gonna get me in hot water
被联调局问话会让我成为
with a very dangerous guy.
一个危险分子的眼中钉
Who? The guy who came looking for you at the house?
谁 那个去家里找你的家伙吗
Someone was at the house?
有人去了家里
Yeah, somebody broke into the house.
对 有人闯进了家里
Stan says he thinks he was there to collect a gambling debt.
斯坦说他可能是去追讨赌债的
Or maybe it has something to do with what happened in Dallas.
还是说这跟达拉斯发生的事有关
What is it?
到底怎么回事
You talked to Stan?
你跟斯坦聊过
Yeah. Earlier today.
对 今天早些时候
Is he right?
他说对了吗
Was the guy collecting a debt?
那个人是来收债的吗
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道 可能吧
You're gambling again?
你又开始赌博了
Are you playing poker?
又在玩牌了吗
Would you back off me for like one minute?
你能不能别管我
Do you mind if I have a little talk
介不介意我跟你弟弟
with your brother alone?
单独谈谈
No offense, but "sister's boyfriend"
恕我冒犯 不过姐姐的男朋友
isn't exactly a position of authority to me.
对我来说没什么威信
Let me offer you a deal.
咱们做个交易
You come back to Texas with your sister and me,
你跟我和你姐姐回德州
and you'll never have to testify.
你就不用作证了
And no one will ever know that you helped us.
而且没人知道你帮了我们
How do you swing that?
你要怎么做到
We'll catch the killer in a way that your testimony will be unnecessary.
我们用来抓出凶手的办法不需要你的证词
Just like that?
就这样
Well, I skipped a few steps in the middle, but yeah.
我跳过了中间几步 不过是的
I don't even know you, man.
我都不认识你 伙计
Why should I trust you?
凭什么要相信你
Because I haven't told your sister
因为我没有告诉你姐姐
about the man in the house and why he was really there.
屋里那个人的事 以及他在那的真正原因
I know he's not from Dallas,
我知道他不是从达拉斯来的
And I don't think that he was there
而且我认为他不是去
to collect on a gambling debt.
收赌债的
Do I have to go on?
还要我继续说吗
No.
不用
Look, I-I don't like keeping secrets from Teresa.
我不想有事瞒着特蕾莎
I care about her.
我很在乎她
And I care about the people that she cares about.
而且我也在乎她所在乎的人
You come back to Texas, and you'll be fine.
你回德州去 不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
We're good.
我们谈好了
This is where you work?
这就是你工作的地方
It is, yeah.
是的 没错
Fancy.
高端啊
Step up from the fryer at Casper's.
比在卡斯帕风吹日晒的好多了
It's probably better for your face, too.
对你的脸也有好处
Hi. I'm Jimmy Lisbon.
你好 我是吉米·里斯本
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
Jimmy, come on. Let's go.
吉米 我们走
Later.
一会见
Get in.
进去
Okay.
好的
You're recording me?
你在录音吗
You gonna read me my rights first?
你不先向我宣读我的权利
I have to put this on record. It's for your own good.
我必须录下来 是为了你好
What were you doing in Dallas
内森·巴恩斯被杀的那晚
the night Nathan Barnes was killed?
你在达拉斯干什么
You're gonna be mad.
听了你会很生气的
Jimmy.
吉米
Okay, but I don't want to hear about it.
好吧 我不想听你唠叨
I was at a poker game at the Wrightwood Hotel.
我在莱特伍德酒店参加牌局
You drove to Dallas for a poker game?
你开车去达拉斯就是参加牌局
It's three hours from Oklahoma City.
那里离俄克拉荷马州市只有三小时的车程
You'd drive three hours for a good game.
为了一场好牌局你会愿意开三个小时车的
No, I wouldn't.
不 我不愿意
It must've been my other big sister
肯定是我另一个姐姐
who taught me how to play cards.
教我怎么玩牌的
Was the victim at the game?
死者也在牌局上吗
Yeah. Nathan was there.
是的 内森也在那
We got to talking.
我们谈了一会
He said he had some electrical work needed done.
他说有些电气的活需要干
I gave him my card, said I was an electrician.
我就给了他我的名片 告诉他我是电气技师
Did you see him get killed?
你看到他被杀害了吗
No way.
怎么可能
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表