剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
我会告诉所有你认识的人
Your co-workers, your friends, your family.
你的同事 朋友还有家人
You are not gonna be able to hide!
让你再也无处藏身
Y-you're threatening me?
你这是在威胁我吗
It's not a threat. It's a promise.
这不是威胁 我发誓我会这么做
You -- you can't! That's -- that's illegal.
你 你不能这么做 这是犯法的
My boss is right back there. Tell him.
我的上司就在后面 跟他说去
Get me fired. Ruin my career. I don't care.
解雇我 毁掉我的事业 我都无所谓
I want those names.
把名字给我
He gave me eight names. He says he can't remember the rest.
他给了我八个名字 说不记得其他的了
Good work.
干得好
How do we know he's not the killer?
我们怎么知道他不是凶手
We checked his credit-card statements.
我们查过他的信♥用♥卡♥记录
He was out of the country for two of the murders.
有两起谋杀发生时他不在国内
Okay, we'll go out in pairs, and I'll text you the names.
好 两两行动 我一会把名字发给你们
Track them down. See if they're connected to the killings.
找出他们 看他们和谋杀有没有关联
If you find a live one,
如果找到了谁
let the rest of the team know fast.
通知组里其他人
Joe.
乔
He's here, your father -- Big Joe.
他在这里 你父亲 老乔
That's who you want to get in touch with, right?
你想与之交流的人是他 对吗
He says thank you for keeping him,
他说谢谢你把他留在这里
for taking care of him.
照顾他
The passing over was hard, but now he's good.
离世时他很痛苦 但是现在没事了
His back doesn't hurt anymore.
他的背也不痛了
He feels better now than he ever did
他现在感觉比汉尼根医生
when Dr. Hannigan was feeding him his meds.
给他吃药时好多了
There's doubt in you.
你心存疑虑
No. I-I mean --
没 我...
Put it aside.
打消你的疑虑
If -- if you doubt, then I lose the connection with him.
如果你心存疑虑 我和他的联♥系♥就会断开
I won't be able to communicate with him.
没法再和他交流了
Okay.
好的
He says there's a lake...
他说有一个湖
A Lake Rickasee?
是叫瑞科西湖吗
Pickasee.
皮科西湖
Pickasee.
皮科西湖
He didn't catch a fish that day. No.
那天他一条鱼也没抓到 没有
No, you -- you caught a fish, a small one.
没有 你抓住了一条鱼 一条小鱼
Daddy?
爸爸
He wants to know why you're keeping him here.
他想知道你为什么留他在这里
There's something in me...
我脑袋里有...
A voice.
有一个声音
And when it starts, I can't ignore it.
一旦它开始说话 我就没法忽略它
I can't think about anything else until I go out...
我无法思考 除非我出去
find someone...
找个人...
And then it goes away again...
然后声音就会消失
for a while.
消失一会
Is that your voice, daddy?
那是你的声音吗 爸爸
Is that you in me?
我脑袋里的 是你吗
Are you sending me out?
是你让我出去的吗
Am I doing this for you?
我做的一切 都是你的指示吗
He's saying something.
他在说话
What?
说什么
Like...
好像是...
It's not clear.
我听不太清楚
It's not. No?
不是 不是吗
Yeah, I'm -- I'm s-- I'm sorry.
对不起
I -- he's -- he's gone.
他离开了
Get him back.
喊他回来
I can't.
我办不到
I need -- I need...an hour.
我需要 一个小时
Get him back.
让他回来
I need an hour. I just -- I need to -- I need to rest.
我需要一个小时 我需要 休息
This is how this works.
我也没办法
Hey, can I have some of that gum, please?
可以给我几片口香糖吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We're looking for a man named Joseph Keller Jr.
我们找的人叫小约瑟夫·凯勒
According to our records, his last known address
根据我们的记录 他最后的地址
was in an apartment building that you manage, Ms. Martinez.
是您管理的一栋公♥寓♥楼 马丁内斯太太
But then he moved out.
但是之后他搬走了
Yeah, Keller -- weird guy.
对 凯勒 那个怪人
Yeah, I think he moved like two years ago.
他差不多两年前搬走的
Did he leave a forwarding address?
他有留下新地址吗
No. I think he said something about his dad being sick.
没 他好像说他爸爸病了
Can you remember anything else about him, where he worked?
你还记得别的什么吗 他在哪里工作
Some exterminator company.
一个灭虫公♥司♥
Do you know the name of the company or the address?
你知道那家公♥司♥的名字或者地址吗
Maybe -- I think he sent me an e-mail about it,
大概吧 他好像给我发过相关邮件
wanted me to hire him.
希望我雇用他
You want me to look for it?
要我找找吗
That would be wonderful, thank you. Okay.
麻烦你了 谢谢 好的
I know it's in here.
就在里面的
While you're looking for that,
你先找着
we're just gonna step outside.
我们出去一下
Okay.
好的
Any news? Not yet, sorry.
有消息吗 还没 抱歉
But I did find out something weird about Keller.
不过我找到了一些凯勒古怪的地方
What?
是什么
Not Keller Jr., but his father, Joseph Keller Sr.
不是小凯勒 是他父亲 老约瑟夫·凯勒
15 years ago, there was a string of killings in the area.
十五年前 这附近出了一连串谋杀案
Local P.D. took a hard look at Keller Sr.,
当地警方详细调查过老凯勒
really liked him for them,
强烈怀疑他是凶手
but they only had a circumstantial case,
但是只有些间接证据
never found any conclusive physical evidence.
一直没找到决定性的直接证据
Keller's father was a serial killer.
凯勒的父亲是一个连环杀手
Sounds like it. What happened to him?
似乎是的 后来他怎样了
I don't know. Case went cold.
我不知道 案子一直悬而未决
Two or three years ago, he falls off the map.
两三年前 他消失了
He had a house not too far out of town, near Lake Pickasee.
他有间房♥子 就在城外不远 皮科西湖旁
You check out the house.
你去查查那间房♥子
I'll wait until she finds
我等她找到工作地址
a work address and head over there. Good.
就去那边 好的
It's been an hour.
一个小时了
He's here.
他在这里
He -- what?
他 什么
He came back when you were gone.
你离开的时候他来了
He wants to talk to you. He's in there.
他想和你谈谈 他就在里面
He wants to talk to me?
他想和我谈谈
That's right.
对
If you want answers, they're in that room.
如果你想要答案 答案就在那间房♥里
You can go in or not. It's up to you.
你可以去也可以不去 你自己决定
Do you smell gas?
你闻到煤气味了吗
No.
没有
Jane?
简
Jane, are you in here?
简 你在吗
Jane? Are you here?
简 你在里面吗
Jane?!
简
Jane. Hey.
简
Can you stand up?
能站起来吗
Come on. Let's get you up.
来 我扶你站起来
Oh, I got you.
我扶住你了
Come on.
走吧
Don't you ever do that to me again, ever.
以后觉得不准再这样了 绝对
And sign here...
在这里签字
...and here...
这里
and here... There.
还有这里 这里
...and here.
还有这里
Okay. Yeah. That's it.
好 行了
It's all yours.
都是你的了
Now, usually this is where I hand over the keys,
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表