剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表
Not anymore. Take it back.
到此为止了 把你的话收回去
What?!
你说什么
Take back your little threat and apologize to my friend here.
把你的威胁收回去 向我的朋友道歉
Why?
凭什么
This display, this tantrum --
你的表现 勃然大怒的样子
It isn't about anger, is it? It's about fear.
根本不是因为愤怒 对吗 你害怕了
Fear? Of what?
害怕 怕什么
That we weren't too far off
我们不是不知道
about you keeping a stash of dirty money,
你也藏了非法钱财
and that with enough time, we will find it.
只要有足够的时间 我们会找到的
Give my best to Lena.
代我向莉娜问好
Are you sure about this?
你确定吗
Absolutely.
当然
We have him right where we want him.
我们一招击中了他的痛处
No, I heard you were awesome down there.
不 我听说你当时表现得超赞
Really?
真的吗
Oh, because I felt like
整个过程中
I was going to throw up the whole time.
我都觉得我快紧张吐了
Lisbon said you nailed arresting Peterson.
里斯本说你很坚决地逮捕了彼得森
Like a pro.
高手啊
Well, it was actually fun.
还挺有意思的
I didn't think it would be, but, uh, it was.
我以为不会 但真挺有意思的
Oh, God.
老天
What?
怎么了
It's Bordick, from San Antonio D.E.A.
是博迪克 圣安东尼奥缉毒局的那个
He's...asking me out.
他 想约我出去
Fortunately, I can honestly tell him I have no interest.
幸好 我能老实告诉他我没兴趣
I am so not into that right now.
我现在对约会没什么兴趣
I just want to focus on work.
我只想专注于工作
Sure.
好吧
Know what I mean?
明白我的意思吗
Yeah. Totally.
完全明白
Me too.
我也是
Um, I am taking these files down to admin.
我把文件送去行政主管那里
But will you be here later?
你一会儿还在吗
Almost certainly.
当然
See you.
回见
The lights are a nice touch.
灯布置得很有品位
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
And here is your gift.
这是你的礼物
Open it.
打开吧
Lisbon.
里斯本
The one and only. From the C.B.I.
世上唯一的 从加调局带来的
You kept the pieces.
你把碎片收起来了
Yeah.
是啊
Looks pretty nice, doesn't it?
看起来很不错 对吧
It's perfect.
完美极了
I'm speechless.
我说不出话来了
It's...uh...
这实在...
You really didn't know what it was?
你真的不知道礼物是什么吗
Yeah, you can see for yourself.
嗯 你自己看了就知道了
You really didn't know?
你真的不知道
I'm genuinely surprised. This is...
我真的感到很惊喜 这...
This is such a beautiful gift.
这个礼物太美好了
Thank you so much.
太谢谢你了
I'm amazed.
我很惊讶
Bravo.
太棒了
Are you sure you're not just pretending
你真的不是假装不知道
you didn't know what it was to make me feel better?
好让我觉得更开心吗
Because you don't have to make me feel better.
你没必要哄我开心的
No, come on, please.
不 别这么说
Lisbon, just take the compliment.
里斯本 就接受我真心的赞美吧
Fine.
好吧
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
剧集 | 超感神探(2008) | 导航列表